ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is rather gross. Grown adults parading their escapades online. Throwing it in their exes faces. And both throwing their very young children in the spotlight.

That caption she wrote made it loud and clear.

I feel for Jordan.
Jordan has been dating someone for months now. Since pre Christmas. They're both as bad as each other but for some reason Dan gets away with not looking like the bad guy

I don't see anything wrong with them posting as such I just don't get why at nearly 40 you would.
I do hope Gracie still gets to see her dad as much as she does now (and that's not a dig at how much he has her, I think it's good he sees her so much as not all dad's do etc, rant for another time)

I follow Vicky and she recently bought her forever home and it's quite a distance away from Chester. Will be interested to see what happens there if they get more serious.
Jordan may have her faults but I do feel for her, she left London and a good support network of friends to move there and whilst she had a choice I guess she didn't anticipate it would happen and then they would split up so soon. We won't really know what happened and I guess the move could have been last chance to save their relationship. Either way being a single mum in a new place with no nearby family can't be easy.

However I do feel she has alot of running related faults still 🙈
Apparently Jordan wanted to move to Chester as she never really enjoyed London. Dan has more friends in London than she did (unless they were 'fake running friends'). He'd move back in a heartbeat.

I thought they moved for his job. I really feel for Jordan being so far away from friends and family whilst going through a relationship breakdown involving a young child. Especially with it being her first and already experiencing a hard time with having Gracie during lockdown

Reactions: 1
Hi Jordan. You may as well come on here and join the conversation. You must spend a lot of your day checking here anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got to assume that a majority of her followers aren’t here, so why does she keep directing people over?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't followed all the ins and outs but I don't really see the issue here. Couple have baby, couple split up. What's wrong with them seeing other people and why does that make him a bad dad? Someone posted earlier about him only having his daughter twice a week, isn't that just completely bog standard for separated parents? The default standard has at least always been one night a week and every other weekend for dads.

(I mean sure they both might act likes twats in other ways I'm just talking about that aspect)

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to assume that a majority of her followers aren’t here, so why does she keep directing people over?
She's likes to tell people what to say and do . Like what we're allowed to say and not say too. So funny how she can't help looking on here even though she rants about never looking again.

Reactions: 5
Seems all is rosy
For someone who wants to remain private, she certainly loves to spam very aspect of her life on social media. And then expects no one to discuss it, even though she craves the attention and wants it all to be discussed.

Reactions: 10
Hi Jordan. You may as well come on here and join the conversation. You must spend a lot of your day checking here anyway.
Came here to say the same! She, of course, has a right to reply so may as well just come and dive right in.

Reactions: 3
Seems all is rosy
She’s purely posting this to get her DMs popping with attention and support, so bleeping predictable. She hates this place but genuinely uses it to her advantage to get the attention she craves and engagement on her platform 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone posted earlier about him only having his daughter twice a week, isn't that just completely bog standard for separated parents? The default standard has at least always been one night a week and every other weekend for dads.
Not sure about the UK, but that is an antiquated standard in the US. It's 50/50 now. Jordan mentioned very recently that Danny only has Gracie 2 nights a week, and he's trying to work out how to have more nights. Came across as odd to me- it's not like he works night shifts or something.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would she post that on her stories and not just tell everyone here?...such a strange reaction? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure about the UK, but that is an antiquated standard in the US. It's 50/50 now. Jordan mentioned very recently that Danny only has Gracie 2 nights a week, and he's trying to work out how to have more nights. Came across as odd to me- it's not like he works night shifts or something.
I'm guessing for most people there's a big difference between what they could do (eg equal custody) and what's right for the children. My divorced friends despite good relationships with exs, the dad still only has the kids a day or so a week, and not every weekend because the kids have stuff on. I know that's different for a toddler, but given they live in different cities got to be some logistical issues. And while I am absolutely here for judging runnign bullshit and self promotion, I just don't like judging other peoples parenting cos frankly i don't feel like its something i've got nailed either. IT's so hard to judge from the outside. I know some crappy dads who live with their kids and some great ones who dont.

They live about a mile apart. However Danny has a more traditional job in terms of m-f, 9-5 etc so whilst he’s working remotely with the odd trip needed down to London etc I’m sure that has an impact on how many nights he has her for.
I don’t think anyone has suggested he’s a tit dad. I just think it’s not good to be posting his daughter to 11k people, most of which he won’t know, and likewise for Jordan. I get life changes and evolves so naturally what they post about changes but their accounts were set up to be running accounts. Share you child on a personal account.

Reactions: 2
Yeah totally agree with that. If you don't want people to have views on your family, don't put your family on social media.

Ahh yes sorry didn't realise they were geographically still close, for some reason I thought he'd moved back to London

Reactions: 2
They live about a mile apart. However Danny has a more traditional job in terms of m-f, 9-5 etc so whilst he’s working remotely with the odd trip needed down to London etc I’m sure that has an impact on how many nights he has her for.
I don’t think anyone has suggested he’s a tit dad. I just think it’s not good to be posting his daughter to 11k people, most of which he won’t know, and likewise for Jordan. I get life changes and evolves so naturally what they post about changes but their accounts were set up to be running accounts. Share you child on a personal account.
I agree about sharing things to your own personal private account. Jordan did cover Gracie's face before but now obviously doesn't. Why suddenly change? Oh that's right she want's attention, so of course she'll use her daughter for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.