ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened between them, strange that they’d make such a big move together right before calling it quits. Also odd that they’d both delete all pictures of each other. That’s quite a time commitment, not to mention very petty.

Reactions: 2
Who is this Vicki? I must have missed this on his insta was it a story?

(Also how long do you get to call yourself a new dad for? Surely 18 months is pushing it!)
Vicky_runs_x it was on her Insta stories, she also had to add in that they didn't make parkrun next morning 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ah she seems to be private. Judging from her bio, Jordan can at least feel smug about being vastly faster than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure her account has been private since her and Dan got together, unless she'd taken it off private temporarily this morning.
She took it off private as I don’t follow her and looked. So if she’s now put it back then that speaks volumes. If you REALLY want it to be private, keep it private!!

She took it off private as I don’t follow her and looked. So if she’s now put it back then that speaks volumes. If you REALLY want it to be private, keep it private!!
Yeah I also looked this morning, she'd done a run along the river path in Chester this weekend. Very telling that it's private again!
I didn't have a clue who she was before seeing her name on here so I definitely wasn't following her.

She was definitely public this morning. I suspect they’ve been together a while based on how long they’ve been leaving flirty IG comments. They’re all adults, so whatever. Does make me feel a bit for Jordan, though.

Reactions: 2
The whole thing is rather gross. Grown adults parading their escapades online. Throwing it in their exes faces. And both throwing their very young children in the spotlight.

That caption she wrote made it loud and clear.

I feel for Jordan.
Danny should be ashamed of himself, debasing himself like that. I notice he likes to portray himself as a great dad, Jordan is well rid of him

Reactions: 4
I don't see why they need to share this stuff on social media, do people just get a thrill from massively over sharing, did her learn nothing from sharing everything with Jordan, then deleting it all when things turned sour. He is the bragging type who just wants to show off no doubt! Lets hope for Gracie sake he sticks to agreed contact, i wonder if Gracie will spend her time with Vicky's own baby similar age, instead of Danny trailing around with Gracie to support her Mum at park runs and races

Jordan, when you next read here although you think we are all total low life bullies, just know must of us are 100% team Jordan in this fiasco!

Reactions: 11
I don't see why they need to share this stuff on social media, do people just get a thrill from massively over sharing, did her learn nothing from sharing everything with Jordan, then deleting it all when things turned sour. He is the bragging type who just wants to show off no doubt! Lets hope for Gracie sake he sticks to agreed contact, i wonder if Gracie will spend her time with Vicky's own baby similar age, instead of Danny trailing around with Gracie to support her Mum at park runs and races
Danny is morally corrupt and this crap proves it, he's nearly 40 ffs, behaving like a overgrown teenager

I’m not a fan of Danny, but I don’t see the issue with a couple posting a selfie out on the town. He and Jordan have been apart for quite sometime- of course they’re both going to move on.

Danny lists his job title on Linkedln as ' Content Marketing Strategist', youd think he would know the essential and only content required for a running influencer. It makes you wonder if is frequent exploitation of Gracie and solo parenting content was ploy for attention.

I don't see anything wrong with them posting as such I just don't get why at nearly 40 you would.
I do hope Gracie still gets to see her dad as much as she does now (and that's not a dig at how much he has her, I think it's good he sees her so much as not all dad's do etc, rant for another time)

I follow Vicky and she recently bought her forever home and it's quite a distance away from Chester. Will be interested to see what happens there if they get more serious.
Jordan may have her faults but I do feel for her, she left London and a good support network of friends to move there and whilst she had a choice I guess she didn't anticipate it would happen and then they would split up so soon. We won't really know what happened and I guess the move could have been last chance to save their relationship. Either way being a single mum in a new place with no nearby family can't be easy.

However I do feel she has alot of running related faults still 🙈

Reactions: 7
He’s definitely punching, I’ve always said he’s Chester’s version of Joe Pasquale with that creepy voice. Sounds like at 40 years old he needs to grow up a bit and stop being a bellend if he’s got previous with this behaviour

Reactions: 5
does the running Dan deserve a thread of his own for his consistent bellendry the last few weeks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.