the_running_dan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You asked, I delivered.
A space so we stop derailing PMGs thread with discussion of his constant bellendry.

Reactions: 6
I notice he’s back from injury and already ignoring a slow build of miles. Whizzed through/given up on c25k to return to parkrun then back out again today. Another one with a fairly serious injury that can’t seem to follow well known guidance on how to return to running after a significant time off.
How long til he’s not running again? :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I notice he’s back from injury and already ignoring a slow build of miles. Whizzed through/given up on c25k to return to parkrun then back out again today. Another one with a fairly serious injury that can’t seem to follow well known guidance on how to return to running after a significant time off.
How long til he’s not running again? :unsure:
You'd think they'd learn but they always think they know best. He's been out for ages so all the more important to build up slowly.

Reactions: 2
You'd think they'd learn but they always think they know best. He's been out for ages so all the more important to build up slowly.
Agreed. Swimming may have kept him fit but his body won’t be used to the impact.

Reactions: 2
Christ did he actually make his child walk a fun run? Honestly what a bellend. Zero shame using your child to drive up engagement. Anyone else notice how he picks totally insecure women to drain the life out of and make them feel even more insecure? His current partner was never bothered about times before and seemed to just run for fun etc and now she's desperately pushing for more and more PBs?

Reactions: 4
The running twit back running hard at Parkrun after being out with a injury for nearly a year. These idiots can't help themselves. Anything for likes

Reactions: 5
The running twit back running hard at Parkrun after being out with a injury for nearly a year. These idiots can't help themselves. Anything for likes
Absolutely ridiculous right?! And he says the injury is chronic? Seems crazy to push it again so soon. I’d be playing the long game.

Reactions: 3
Him & his bird don’t appear to be following each other anymore. Bets on how soon the replacement will be all over the gram?!

Reactions: 1
Because he’s changed his name and gone private.
He's not changed his name or gone private, he has a personal account which is private but the_running_dan is still there. He is following her with his personal account and she is following that one.

Wow split up already? Haven’t they introduced the kids to each other from the start too? Shame if they have and the kids are in the middle

Wow split up already? Haven’t they introduced the kids to each other from the start too? Shame if they have and the kids are in the middle
Not sure if they have as they still follow each other through Dan's personal account. She used to tag that account before they went public.

I don't understand why he posts so much about his daughter on his public account if he has a private one, too.