ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is only going to get worse - more scrawny, obsseive and probably lots more umms so yehs if she's starving/resticting herself. She will justify it by the aim for sub 3 marathon, then her ultra afterwards

Reactions: 4
She is only going to get worse - more scrawny, obsseive and probably lots more umms so yehs if she's starving/resticting herself. She will justify it by the aim for sub 3 marathon, then her ultra afterwards
She’s doing NDW100 right? That’s a whole different kettle of fish. Interesting to see how she does…

Reactions: 2
She’s doing NDW100 right? That’s a whole different kettle of fish. Interesting to see how she does…
I couldn't remember which one it was, is that 100km or 100 miles? Back when she entered she was asking for support crew, probably to give up their own time and resources for nothing but I just thought you'd plan or at least have an idea who was supporting you in advance of paying to enter not just expect to have someone there

I couldn't remember which one it was, is that 100km or 100 miles? Back when she entered she was asking for support crew, probably to give up their own time and resources for nothing but I just thought you'd plan or at least have an idea who was supporting you in advance of paying to enter not just expect to have someone there
She'll need someone to come along and take lots of photos and videos 🙄

Reactions: 1
She blocked a contact of mine recently, which really demonstrated an extreme level she must have gone to work out the identity across both Insta and Twitter!!

Make no mistake she is reading here and doing a full on AC-12 to work out identities and blocking!

And she calls us sad 🤔

Reactions: 1
She's cancelled NDW100, probably saw us talking about it and forgot she'd entered in a moment of FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not wanting to share her food is because she knows she doesn't eat enough. Jordan doesn't care about triggering or negatively impacting people in every other aspect of online sharing such as revealing body before and after pictures, oversharing pregnancy/Mum life for those with fertility issues and so much more

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not wanting to share her food is because she knows she doesn't eat enough. Jordan doesn't care about triggering or negatively impacting people in every other aspect of online sharing such as revealing body before and after pictures, oversharing pregnancy/Mum life for those with fertility issues and so much more
It fuels her addiction to social media. She know it impacts her mental health and eating disorder, however it's her drug. She needs to attention and approval of everyone, which is why when she left Instagram she was back after a matter of weeks

Pretty sure that in the past she’s shared it, that said I think it was the same bowl of pasta three times a day

Reactions: 5
Really Jordan?

“I won’t post triggering AF WIEIAD posts but I will post triggering AF before/after shots, highly inappropriate underwear shots and pictures that highlight my extensive weight loss.”

Please get in the bin.

Reactions: 12
Interesting she is partnering with local yoga studio, is that just free classes for her or does she plan to teach? She has never mentioned anything about yoga in the past year at least and she seems way to uptight to relax during yoga.

More moaning stories about how tired she is from sleepless nights......she must only have her child a few nights a week.. she always seen to be with her Dad. Try being a single mum with no options of help.

She's so busy getting on with her work whilst Danny has Gracie, that she's reading on here and writing essays on her story... Says it all really.

What did she expect when she decided to have a baby with someone she barely knew? #influencerlife.

Top parenting tip: Put your phone down and focus on your baby. Simple.

She can't help herself reading here even though she knows she can't handle it..sharing everything publicly will mean you get criticism.

She’s attention seeking! She’s not really being discussed on here anymore and her last post didn’t get many likes or comments. Quick whinge about Tattle and Bob’s ya uncle you get us trolls trolling and the added bonus of sympathy from her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.