ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why all influencers do the whole ‘SaY iT To My FaCe’ tit on their story.

Firstly anyone who dates say anything remotely like criticism will get blocked. Then they will probably get their account shared on her story for her minions to go on the attack because she is being ‘bullied’ (even though she is inviting this discussion). And lastly why say it to her when she can and is reading it all here anyway 😂 as said many MANY times before. If you don’t like it don’t read here.

Reactions: 8
No idea why all influencers do the whole ‘SaY iT To My FaCe’ tit on their story.

Firstly anyone who dates say anything remotely like criticism will get blocked. Then they will probably get their account shared on her story for her minions to go on the attack because she is being ‘bullied’ (even though she is inviting this discussion). And lastly why say it to her when she can and is reading it all here anyway 😂 as said many MANY times before. If you don’t like it don’t read here.
I'd be more than happy for Jordan to unblock me and leave my comments public for everyone to see

Reactions: 2
I love when Jordan has a rant 😂
Hi Jordan 👋🏼👋🏼
Few comments for you…. You wanted people to not hide behind a fake account and come to you about things. I used my own account to comment not a fake one and you blocked me soooo what do you want us to do there!?

Secondly you do not realise how lucky you are to have the help of a co-parent plus your mum too which you admitted to and she spends days at nursery!!!
There are people out there including myself who do not have this help you do. I work 50 hour weeks and have raised my son on my own from day 1 and is it hard, yes, do I spend my time moaning on IG, no!! so do not give us this crap how tired you are when to the outside world it looks like your daughter spends more time at her dads than with you!

Lastly your Q&A’s are boring as duck try and be a bit original and find some new content 😴 if your not moaning it’a another Q&A😴

Reactions: 6
Another excuse to justify her tiny figure, Jordan if you were naturally small as you phrased it your parents would both be tiny and in your early running days like those 4+ hour marathons you'd look same as you do now which you don't. Naturally skinny people gain hardly any weight during pregnancy and loose it almost instantly - something you have stated didn't happen to you. Your tiny with an elderly woman frame and middle aged woman face from restrictive diet and obsessive exercise due to personal lifestyle choices not genetics.

You constantly have to have a running plan, coach and race ahead planned, you cant live in moment, be uncontrolled, relaxed or care free. The fact you planned a race early postpartum and even paid for a diet plan shows how obsessive and unhealthy you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Jordan again!

Seeing as you still read here…I commented on a previous post from my own IG account (name isn’t binks on IG) you didn’t like it so you blocked me on there which is fair enough you are entitled to block me if you don’t like criticism
But If you don’t like what we say here then block this site don’t bother reading here…this is an opinion site, an opinion we are entitled too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has Danny just gone public with the new woman or something, she is been a mega witch today, be careful Jordan you might start showing your true colours! Although from reading it, it sounds like people aren't far from the mark

Reactions: 3
Has Danny just gone public with the new woman or something, she is been a mega witch today, be careful Jordan you might start showing your true colours! Although from reading it, it sounds like people aren't far from the mark
I thought maybe the same thing…

Wouldn’t it be mad if, here me out here…Jordan is 2-3 of these accounts on here posting to herself to pick a fight with herself and then post it for attention on her Instagram 😂 imagine 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be mad if, here me out here…Jordan is 2-3 of these accounts on here posting to herself to pick a fight with herself and then post it for attention on her Instagram 😂 imagine 🤷🏽‍♀️
um so yeaass um but you all such bullies um Jordan is amazing um yes but, yes um well she supermum isnt she, um yes well ...... um your just jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jordan now might be a good time to install blocksite as you cant seem to restrain yourself from reading here, we are entitled to our opinion and view, just as you seem to be vocal about on many things including cruel criticisms about lovely Laura Whitmore amongst other beautiful clever talented celebs in past.

I'll never comment on anyone's weight or their body type but what I do find hypocritical is that I have been around Jordan (years ago) when she has been negative of other people's weight.

Jordan now might be a good time to install blocksite as you cant seem to restrain yourself from reading here, we are entitled to our opinion and view, just as you seem to be vocal about on many things including cruel criticisms about lovely Laura Whitmore amongst other beautiful clever talented celebs in past.
Oh I must of missed that what did she say about Laura Whitmore?

To be fair, if you knew people were writing tit about you wouldn’t you want to read it? Like picking a scab, we can’t help it.
If you don’t like her fair enough but jeeze she can’t win can she! Nothing she does will satisfy you guys.
“We can’t help it” “you guys”

Who is “we” I wonder? Slip of the tongue there? Need to be more careful if you are coming on here to stand up for people.

Write a few more posts and then you can start a rave thread.

I actually quite like Jordan, I could start a rave thread bit I’m not going to 🤣
I’m not going to comment on her parenting because 1) I don’t have children, and 2) in my opinion I find it unnecessary. My friends who are parents are a mix of married/in relationships, co-parents or single parents. I see how much support they have which ranges from less to more than what Jordan has and my own viewpoint is that why wouldn’t you want and get all the support you could. Not sure why we would criticise anyone for that.
What I will say though is that Jordan doesn’t have the pressure of having to go out and do a “normal job”, the commute, 9-5 hours etc and is very lucky that she can structure her work around her parenting unlike a lot of people. And sometimes her “moaning” can be a bit tone deaf in that respect and I can see why it gets peoples backs up.

Reactions: 9
Oh pipe down Jordan. Needs her ego stroking so puts up a tattle post. Also she didn't learn about not having her kid plastered all over the Internet did she. And I'll eat my shoe if Danny only has Gracie 2x nights a week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.