ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be factually correct, but I don’t think that makes it right. It totally misses several very important points. It’s far bigger than any Instagram personality so obviously this isn’t the place for that debate but I think if we make negative comments about ANY woman today, in relation to this, we are part of the problem.

The comment is completely right, however the timing is completely wrong. Possibly for once in my life, I will agree that Jordan did the right thing. She still is an idiot though lol

Reactions: 5
I think if we make negative comments about ANY woman today, in relation to this, we are part of the problem.
I did state that the comment was factually correct however the timing was completely wrong. Should we not make any negative comments about any woman for today only, as from tomorrow it would be acceptable? Does it mean tomorrow people can abuse me for being a woman and that's acceptable? What Jordan has done on her social media platform and doesn't change due to the disgusting and heart breaking (complete understatement) events that happened to the female runner. Jordan has nothing to do with that apart from her post shutting down that comment which she rightly did and I'm sure we can agree was the right thing to do. I called Jordan an idiot, I stand by this. I also call Fudgie a sexual predator, again I stand by this. I am advocating she changes her ways and the negative impact she has on society, particularly her female followers. However due to her many years of negative and misleading posts, I view her as an idiot and today is no different to that. This does not mean I am part of the problem so please do your research into Jordans profile and the negative impact she has had on many people.

Last edited:
You said it was ‘completely right’ which I didn’t take as just factually correct I think it implied differently, but if that’s what you meant I get that, I just don’t agree because of nuance around the statement. The rest of my comment wasn’t about your opinion of Jordan it was about her being criticised for removing it, which you didn’t do. Of course you can absolutely advocate what you are I wasn’t referring to that at all. I just don’t think today (or any day) we should criticise anyone for removing that sort of comment - which you didn’t do whatsoever I get that.

I did state that the comment was factually correct however the timing was completely wrong. Should not make any negative comments about any woman for today only, as from tomorrow it would be acceptable? Does it mean tomorrow people can abuse me for being a woman and that's acceptable? What Jordan has done on her social media platform and doesn't change due to the disgusting and heart breaking (complete understatement) events that happen to the female runner. Jordan has nothing to do with that apart from her post shutting down that comment which she rightly did and I'm sure we can agree was the right thing to do. I called Jordan an idiot, I stand by this. I also call Fudgie a sexual predator, again I stand by this. I am advocating she changes her ways and the negative impact she has on society, particularly her female followers. However due to her many years of negative and misleading posts, I view her as an idiot and today is no different to that. This does not mean I am part of the problem so please do your research into Jordans profile and the negative impact she has had on many people.

You said it was ‘completely right’ which I didn’t take as just factually correct I think it implied differently, but if that’s what you meant I get that, I just don’t agree because of nuance around the statement. The rest of my comment wasn’t about your opinion of Jordan it was about her being criticised for removing it, which you didn’t do. Of course you can absolutely advocate what you are I wasn’t referring to that at all. I just don’t think today (or any day) we should criticise anyone for removing that sort of comment - which you didn’t do whatsoever I get that.
Ok thank you for clarifying that :)
I just don’t think today (or any day) we should criticise anyone for removing that sort of comment - which you didn’t do whatsoever I get that.
I completely agree. Jordan did the right thing and I hope more people realise how unsafe it is for woman to be out by themselves which is just disgusting. It's 2022, we should be able to run/walk the streets and feel safe.

Reactions: 2
1.27 for Jordan at the half she was doing today? does anyone know what her PB is

Reactions: 1
Jordan will call it 87 minutes, is that an influencer thing or just regional? Round here anything over an hour you say 1h 1min etc but I've noticed a lot of influencers like to deal in minutes under 2h.

I think her PB is around 1h20 mark

Jordan will call it 87 minutes, is that an influencer thing or just regional? Round here anything over an hour you say 1h 1min etc but I've noticed a lot of influencers like to deal in minutes under 2h.

I think her PB is around 1h20 mark
That’s how it shows on Power of 10, the England Athletics ranking thing - so can let her off on that one

Reactions: 4
Not sure if its to make your time sound better or just how the elites do it, generally anything under 1h40 (100 minutes) I've seen classified as minutes.

Reactions: 3
Jordans Mum was in the background of her story the other day so guessing she is staying again to help out aswell.

How many times has she posted the same “oh look at me I started C25K and now I’ve run x amount of marathons” post,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.