ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in no way as irritating as others discussed on here.

At least her training load is reasonable and she seems honest when she needs a break.

However, she does seem to be drawn here (it seems that some people on SM are more than others) and that is affecting her negatively. She needs to try not to read on here as we aren’t allowed to contact her in the way she suggests. She has lots of followers, most of whom will be giving her positive comments (there was that negative one she screenshotted a while ago) so she should focus on that.

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like Jordan, I could start a rave thread bit I’m not going to 🤣
I’m not going to comment on her parenting because 1) I don’t have children, and 2) in my opinion I find it unnecessary. My friends who are parents are a mix of married/in relationships, co-parents or single parents. I see how much support they have which ranges from less to more than what Jordan has and my own viewpoint is that why wouldn’t you want and get all the support you could. Not sure why we would criticise anyone for that.
What I will say though is that Jordan doesn’t have the pressure of having to go out and do a “normal job”, the commute, 9-5 hours etc and is very lucky that she can structure her work around her parenting unlike a lot of people. And sometimes her “moaning” can be a bit tone deaf in that respect and I can see why it gets peoples backs up.
That’s the issue I have with her what you wrote at the end! I don’t care how many people help it’s the constant moaning daily about Gracie’s naps, Gracie’s feeding etc when she’s in a very lucky position with all this help, she works a couple of days a week and doesn’t have to even commute to work, she works at home but still a constant moan about it

Unfortunately for Jordan she doesn't get to tell everyone what they can say about her. She's not in charge of us. Doing the typical screenshot of people who dare to criticise her and trying to publicly shame them is so laughable, playing the victim .People are allowed to have an opinion!!! . L Just stop looking on here if you can't handle it, as you've said a million times .

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately for Jordan she doesn't get to tell everyone what they can say about her. She's not in charge of us. Doing the typical screenshot of people who dare to criticise her and trying to publicly shame them is so laughable, playing the victim .People are allowed to have an opinion!!! . L Just stop looking on here if you can't handle it, as you've said a million times .
I’m sure lots of people could screenshot messages from certain people but decide not to … that’s the adult way 👍

Shows how much of a drama queen she is complaining about stabbing uterus pain, then going for a progression session and bragging about how much her times have improved in past month. If you had serious uterus pain you'd know about it, try having endo and been crippling pain, standing up is not possible let alone a run

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shows how much of a drama queen she is complaining about stabbing uterus pain, then going for a progression session and bragging about how much her times have improved in past month. If you had serious uterus pain you'd know about it, try having endo and been crippling pain, standing up is not possible let alone a run
I used to have such debilitating periods and cramps! I even went on the pill to stop them as I had some races coming up still had them to a degree but not as much!

Reactions: 4
She tells us not to look at her Insta but admits she can't help looking here, I don't follow her but love to look in on her now and again, it's like driving past a car crash, you can't help but look.

Reactions: 3
She tells us not to look at her Insta but admits she can't help looking here, I don't follow her but love to look in on her now and again, it's like driving past a car crash, you can't help but look.
some of these accounts are like some weird version of the Truman show! Living their whole lives on social media

Latest videos, so gaunt. Really wish she would get some help but guess it’s addictive

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It's sad really, you'd think getting help and going private for Gracies food issues would make her consider her own. I wonder if some of this recent ranting about not tracking is because she knowingly under eats and underfuels her body.

If she is paying for a coach, sports massage stength coach, expensive kit and whatever else why not help with her diet too or attitude to food. She could probably get some free partnership or even ad content from it. I find it hard to believe someone training at her level with time goals wouldn't pay attention to her diet aswell

Well, her running coach talked about having “earned” her Chinese take away (or restaurant, I can’t remember) meal - which was pitiful and mostly veg. Jordan, her coach and her coach’s new partner all appear to have major food issues and it is really sad for them, but more so for the people who look up to them, and their children.

Reactions: 6
I will just say, my body reacted the same way after having my third child...I was running regularly but certainly not overtraining and achieved a new marathon PB. I was eating loads and not just the good stuff and I still lost a tonne of weight probably half a stone lighter than I was pre baby and looked very similar in the face. I have no eating disorder and it was just my body's reaction...
Not saying she doesn't have an ED as we know she's had issues in the past but it's not a simple as that. I'd hate to think people thought I was restricting or earning food just because of what I looked like.

Reactions: 7
So the rumours are confirmed then, Dan looks like he’s with that Vicky girl then

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.