ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she made such a fuss about not putting her daughters face all over instagram and then now puts her face all over it....one extreme to the other. Keep your kids every waking move private between family and friends.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely trolling us by doing this again, looks like she’s making it a Friday thing. What a dull weirdo
Who even takes that pic for her? Surely she’s not set her phone up then led down for it?! But at the same time imagine asking someone to take that pic? I dunno, just seems bizarre 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Who even takes that pic for her? Surely she’s not set her phone up then led down for it?! But at the same time imagine asking someone to take that pic? I dunno, just seems bizarre 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
100% set it up 😂 😂 managed to answer about 5 questions though in her busy schedule so well done her.

Reactions: 4
Is the running show at the NEC really a place for a child Gracies age, Dan seems to of spent the morning with her at suitable children attractions in Birmingham, it sounds a pretty full on day as it, not to mention all travelling from Chester.

Is the running show at the NEC really a place for a child Gracies age, Dan seems to of spent the morning with her at suitable children attractions in Birmingham, it sounds a pretty full on day as it, not to mention all travelling from Chester.
I’m sure there’s probably plenty of babies/small children there, probably not the most thrilling place for a child but considering she looks bored AF on Dan’s pictures I doubt it matters either way.
Still makes me laugh that Dan is held up as some sort of perfect parent. Hashtagging pictures of his daughter with running #
If anything he’s over exposing her on insta far more than Jordan has done lately

Reactions: 7
I’m sure there’s probably plenty of babies/small children there, probably not the most thrilling place for a child but considering she looks bored AF on Dan’s pictures I doubt it matters either way.
Still makes me laugh that Dan is held up as some sort of perfect parent. Hashtagging pictures of his daughter with running #
If anything he’s over exposing her on insta far more than Jordan has done lately
Absolutely. I’ve thought this for ages.

Reactions: 4
Neither come across well, probably both as bad at each other, I do sometimes wonder if what they choose to show/portray on social media is just about Gracie or having subtle digs at each other! Maybe Dan needed the afternoon free to pop across to Coventry to see Vicky

Reactions: 1
I cant stand the hash tags, either choose to use. Jordan often puts goaldigger which i always misread as gold digger and recently ive noticed she's put #dead on a few, which i think is perhaps in poor taste

Neither come across well, probably both as bad at each other, I do sometimes wonder if what they choose to show/portray on social media is just about Gracie or having subtle digs at each other! Maybe Dan needed the afternoon free to pop across to Coventry to see Vicky
It does come across like they are doing that, I’m guessing they have each other blocked but have their spies 😂
I though that as well, although someone was taking pictures for him so maybe it was a joint day out.

must be due another Q and A soon, would love to know what are her thoughts on the gropebus situation? or is she sworn to secrecy

We need bingo cards - her cringe dance videos with poor form strength exercises, weekly transformation post semi nude, wine story and food she probably wont eat, the Q and A with same responses and lots of ummms ahhhs so yes's

she's unhealthily thin now, her face is starting to sink in and her arms look like matchsticks

• Sad
Reactions: 2
she's unhealthily thin now, her face is starting to sink in and her arms look like matchsticks
I thought this earlier, although she does do a good “taken from above to make myself look skinny” shot.

She is emphasising something that should not be emphasised.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.