Professor Green #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he had worked on himself but having a child can really bring all the “stuff” you bury up again. I can imagine he’s finding being separated from his kid stressful and he isn’t in complete control of the situation because there’s two of them to co-parent and it’s bringing up frustration he doesn’t know how to process properly.

Reactions: 2
You mean he doesn’t like not getting everything his own way and calling the shots? Good dads don’t threaten their children’s mums and try and incite a social media pile ons. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You mean he doesn’t like not getting everything his own way and calling the shots? Good dads don’t threaten their children’s mums and try and incite a social media pile ons. Poor kid.
Was that aimed at me? I wasn’t excusing it, it’s pathetic behaviour and I can only imagine what he’s like behind closed doors but it seems like a dickish knee jerk reaction from him than longer term bleep behaviour. I do agree though his poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Not aiming it at anyone but just a general comment on abusers - what they’re willing to show publicly is just the tip of the iceberg, he will be significantly worse behind closed doors. For a woman to up and leave a bloke with a young child he has to be tit (even if not abusive) because who would forego the extra support at one of the most labour intensive stages of parenting? Plus leaving someone with (I assume?) better financial means, and industry contacts. Poor woman tbh.

Gizzi will be all over this / him!

Reactions: 11
What did he say? I don't follow him. I thought they were really loved up but obviously not.
---
Ignore me just read the thread 😂

Reactions: 1
Not aiming it at anyone but just a general comment on abusers - what they’re willing to show publicly is just the tip of the iceberg, he will be significantly worse behind closed doors. For a woman to up and leave a bloke with a young child he has to be tit (even if not abusive) because who would forego the extra support at one of the most labour intensive stages of parenting? Plus leaving someone with (I assume?) better financial means, and industry contacts. Poor woman tbh.

Gizzi will be all over this / him!
He’s had one marriage and another engagement all with Gizzi in his life. You’d think she’d realise he doesn’t want her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All he does is beg every minute for something on Insta 🙄

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong in life "Who do I know at #TheNationalLotteryUK" 😉😆

Reactions: 3
I would love to know the ☕ on why him and Karima broke up. No doubt he was a total twit and he must have ruined things. Especially with the kid involved. He was totally punching with her anyways, she seems nice and a friend of mine worked on set of a show she was on and said she is lovely! From her previous Instagram posts seems like she genuinely loved him, I’d say he has issues he needs to resolve.

Reactions: 5
One of his stories recently Slimane was riding a bike in the house and from a distance it looked like Karima was outside gardening. They’re following each other now too so I think they might be back together

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
One of his stories recently Slimane was riding a bike in the house and from a distance it looked like Karima was outside gardening. They’re following each other now too so I think they might be back together
Also last week he posted a story out to dinner and, even though the face was covered with a devil emoji 😂, it was clearly Karima. Who knows!

Reactions: 2