Professor Green #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Professor Green?
He's recently on the beg for a free meal and possibly a free trip in the Lake District.

Gizzi Erskine seems obsessed with him.

Reactions: 2
He’s got a nasty temper I know that. He threatened a female journalist I know that had done an interview with Millie he was unhappy about, - Millie rang up and apologised on his behalf.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Use to like him. But recently. Oh what ridiculously expensive car should I get, Now please tell me while u struggle to afford food. twit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I do like him but he's definitely a lot more ads these days. Can't be worse than his ex though

Reactions: 1
I don’t have any tea but something I always found really odd is that the makeup artist who did Millie’s makeup for their wedding is his ex. She’s the half Italian/ half Japanese girl he has a whole song about on his first album

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I found this thread. Since he has had a child he has become unbearable on Instagram especially the unlikely dad page he set up...just loads of preachy posts about only feeding his sin the best non sugar foods and not using calpol (but more willing to give him suppositories 🤣). My daughter is the same age so maybe I'm extra prickly about it because, hey, I don't have all the money he does to buy the best for my kid but its sickening. His last post was full of worried first time parents because he'd said its bad to give your kid fruit ffs!

Does he even still make music?

I remember he went vegan at one point but it didn't last long, he was back eating meat after a few weeks.

I met him once at party - much taller than he seems. Really polite and just seemed generally nice and happy. Millie however, not so much. She snorted coke off his finger 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm so glad I found this thread. Since he has had a child he has become unbearable on Instagram especially the unlikely dad page he set up...just loads of preachy posts about only feeding his sin the best non sugar foods and not using calpol (but more willing to give him suppositories 🤣). My daughter is the same age so maybe I'm extra prickly about it because, hey, I don't have all the money he does to buy the best for my kid but its sickening. His last post was full of worried first time parents because he'd said its bad to give your kid fruit ffs!
First time 'perfection' parents can be so feckin' annoying to those of us who have ridden many rodeo's, what a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unfollowed him after an unlikely dads post implying he was anti vax for his baby. Didn’t say it explicitly, but was heavily hinted at. All the anti vaxxers came out in support of his post and he did nothing.

Fcking moron - the amount of shite he’s snorted/swallowed without a second thought …

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unfollowed him after an unlikely dads post implying he was anti vax for his baby. Didn’t say it explicitly, but was heavily hinted at. All the anti vaxxers came out in support of his post and he did nothing.

Fcking moron - the amount of shite he’s snorted/swallowed without a second thought …
He is a complete moron and SO preachy. For me it was his sanctimonious we're against calpol post that started it 🙄

Reactions: 11
He is a complete moron and SO preachy. For me it was his sanctimonious we're against calpol post that started it 🙄
So what does he do when his baby is in pain? Leave it in pain? Coz that makes you a really cleva daddio right!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is just insufferable. Im also a first time parent but christ he seems to think he's the only one to ever have had a child, going on about leaps and development and essentially making out everyone who isn't as super clean living as him and his partner are doing it wrong 😴

What are you wanting to discuss? The baby's mother has a Moroccan heritage and spends a lot of time out there. The name is often used in North Africa.
I did not know that! Thank you for letting us know. I didn’t put any thought or research into it and thought it was the baby’s nickname, to protect their real identity - kind of like a rap moniker.

I can't take anyone who practically takes their name from Cluedo seriously. All l can think is with the candlestick in the library.

• Haha
Reactions: 3