Professor Green #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back on his Insta food account, asking for recommendations on places to holiday in June, any new tech he might be interested in, any trips he might like…so transparently beggy. Yuck.

Reactions: 7
That video he’s posted of his baby son shitting on his lap is so unnecessary.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also, I don’t want to see his baby’s tit. It’s not charming or funny, it’s just disgusting. I’m a mother - I’ve changed enough nappies and I know the importance of a baby wearing one if you don’t want tit on your leg.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the fact he posts his baby’s face on Instagram. Putting a tiny slither over his eyes isn’t doing anything, you’re no better than the grabby Insta mamas flogging their child for tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was about to say the same. I saw how he was asking last night about the Dyson and now has one this morning 🙄 wondered if he actually purchased it though 😒
He’ll want one for every room of the house hence the begging

Also appears to be on the grift for a wedding caterer?

I’m just confused by the constant “as some of you know, my dad killed himself when I was a kid”. Now of course, there is no one in the world who is going to be unsympathetic to this - or ANYONE that goes through something horrifying like this - but the constant banging on and building a lifestyle brand out of it... This isn’t right, is it?

I’m just confused by the constant “as some of you know, my dad killed himself when I was a kid”. Now of course, there is no one in the world who is going to be unsympathetic to this - or ANYONE that goes through something horrifying like this - but the constant banging on and building a lifestyle brand out of it... This isn’t right, is it?
I get your point. He wasn’t a kid. He was 24 when his dad died

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He was an adult when his dad committed suicide & this isn’t the perception I’ve had of him at all tbf.

He’s problematic tho and his weird health/wellness stuff freaks me out, like it’s the precursor to him being a crypto FX trading bro with inspirational tips? Taking the British Gas money is pretty bleak.

Reactions: 6
My sisters friend knew someone who went out with him before he was famous. Not much tea apart from he was a bit of a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I don’t know much about him but why are posh birds attracted to him? He doesn’t have the sort of redeeming features to keep them interested. He’s not attractive in the slightest and his rap career is mediocre at best. No money, well, not the sort of money Mille Macintosh would be otherwise used to. Even if he had hardnut gangster persona/tendencies, it get old pretty quickly, doesn’t it? Maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I went off him when he heavily hinted he though the anti vaxx crew were onto something when talking about whether to vaccinate his child, and they flocked to his post in support

He was an adult when his dad committed suicide & this isn’t the perception I’ve had of him at all tbf.

He’s problematic tho and his weird health/wellness stuff freaks me out, like it’s the precursor to him being a crypto FX trading bro with inspirational tips? Taking the British Gas money is pretty bleak.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really like his reflective parenting posts. Yeah they're those of a fresh first time parent, but most parents think they're doing it better the first time.

I'm curious why they've been engaged for quite a while, particularly getting engaged 7 months after the baby. Not everyone is traditional, but he didn't hold back before with his engagements. I'm wondering if they've split. They seem to have very different lives, though it was lovely how they seemed to have fasted Ramadan together.

Reactions: 1
Seems like something is up from Professor Green's stories. And it looks like PG and his partner aren't following one another anymore on insta? Just the unlikely dad club. I hope that's not true :(

Reactions: 4