Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I met him once at party - much taller than he seems. Really polite and just seemed generally nice and happy. Millie however, not so much. She snorted coke off his finger 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

nienoe

Unfollowed him after an unlikely dads post implying he was anti vax for his baby. Didn’t say it explicitly, but was heavily hinted at. All the anti vaxxers came out in support of his post and he did nothing.

Fcking moron - the amount of shite he’s snorted/swallowed without a second thought …

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not surprised he’s a major ick, I think I’d have to unfollow my husband too if he was posting cringe shit like this -

IMG_0704.png

[[cringing intensifies]]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He was really petty with his last breakup too wasn’t he?
Omg he was aaawwwful! Faye left him for a tattoo artist (Dan Crowe, they’re now married and have been for years…) and PG did a ton of nasty Instagram reels laughing at how Dan looks?!

Completely forgot about this until you unlocked that memory from the vault! I think he was pretty grim and slut shaming to Faye, too?

There comes a point where time after time women leave you you’ve gotta wonder if the problem lies inside? I know he’s all about ice baths and gut health but he seems like a monumental cunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I'm so glad I found this thread. Since he has had a child he has become unbearable on Instagram especially the unlikely dad page he set up...just loads of preachy posts about only feeding his sin the best non sugar foods and not using calpol (but more willing to give him suppositories 🤣). My daughter is the same age so maybe I'm extra prickly about it because, hey, I don't have all the money he does to buy the best for my kid but its sickening. His last post was full of worried first time parents because he'd said its bad to give your kid fruit ffs!
First time 'perfection' parents can be so feckin' annoying to those of us who have ridden many rodeo's, what a twat.

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
Use to like him. But recently. Oh what ridiculously expensive car should I get, Now please tell me while u struggle to afford food. Twat

• Sad

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Unfollowed him after an unlikely dads post implying he was anti vax for his baby. Didn’t say it explicitly, but was heavily hinted at. All the anti vaxxers came out in support of his post and he did nothing.

Fcking moron - the amount of shite he’s snorted/swallowed without a second thought …
He is a complete moron and SO preachy. For me it was his sanctimonious we're against calpol post that started it 🙄

Reactions: 11
Not aiming it at anyone but just a general comment on abusers - what they’re willing to show publicly is just the tip of the iceberg, he will be significantly worse behind closed doors. For a woman to up and leave a bloke with a young child he has to be shit (even if not abusive) because who would forego the extra support at one of the most labour intensive stages of parenting? Plus leaving someone with (I assume?) better financial means, and industry contacts. Poor woman tbh.

Gizzi will be all over this / him!

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Also, I don’t want to see his baby’s shit. It’s not charming or funny, it’s just disgusting. I’m a mother - I’ve changed enough nappies and I know the importance of a baby wearing one if you don’t want shit on your leg.

• Sick

Shinythings

VIP Member
I used to think he seemed decent when he first came on the scene and when he was married to Millie but in recent years he's become quite self involved and is showing a nasty streak. He comes across to me as someone who hasn't really ever properly faced his past and will repeat it.

It was immature of him to post about the drama between him and his ex. Embarrassing behaviour

Reactions: 9

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
You mean he doesn’t like not getting everything his own way and calling the shots? Good dads don’t threaten their children’s mums and try and incite a social media pile ons. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
Honestly I don’t know much about him but why are posh birds attracted to him? He doesn’t have the sort of redeeming features to keep them interested. He’s not attractive in the slightest and his rap career is mediocre at best. No money, well, not the sort of money Mille Macintosh would be otherwise used to. Even if he had hardnut gangster persona/tendencies, it get old pretty quickly, doesn’t it? Maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: 8

hol20x

VIP Member
That video he’s posted of his baby son shitting on his lap is so unnecessary.

• Sick
Reactions: 7