Professor Green #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deepest apologies for sharing this picture from his Stories but this caption suggests he may not have a girlfriend anymore - or if he does, he isn’t that happy with her!
I think they’ve definitely split.
He stopped following her but started again and she’s not following him still

Reactions: 5
Not surprised he’s a major ick, I think I’d have to unfollow my husband too if he was posting cringe tit like this -

IMG_0704.png

[[cringing intensifies]]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lots of people cover their kids eyes because it's an identifying feature. Hence why celebrities wear sunglasses.

Ah well his post with the sundae confirms it. Good to see they've still got a co parenting relationship ongoing. Must have been a blow for him though, family seems important to him.

Reactions: 2
Lots of people cover their kids eyes because it's an identifying feature. Hence why celebrities wear sunglasses.

Ah well his post with the sundae confirms it. Good to see they've still got a co parenting relationship ongoing. Must have been a blow for him though, family seems important to him.
His fake concern for his child’s well being/consent is absolute bs. He posts content about poo/detailed updates on the kid, covering his eyes with a slither of a gif does nothing to negate the exploitation.

Reactions: 6
His last story seems like it’s about their breakup? He shared a story about not staying in environments where you’re not valued and also this
IMG_6102.jpeg

• Wow
People don't seem to stay together anymore! I sound like an 80 year old! I guess it's better to be apart and happy though.

Reactions: 1
People don't seem to stay together anymore! I sound like an 80 year old! I guess it's better to be apart and happy though.
I guess it’s better than breaking up now than being divorced twice.
He’s posted very recently about asking Karima for a picture of Slimane while he was working, and he posted the one she sent him so it’s good they seem to be amicable

Reactions: 3
His fake concern for his child’s well being/consent is absolute bs. He posts content about poo/detailed updates on the kid, covering his eyes with a slither of a gif does nothing to negate the exploitation.
Yep, he shares absolutely everything via his ridiculous ‘unlikely dads’ page as well as being unbelievably pretentious and just a hit of a smug knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if something has happened since they split because his last story seems a bit petty when he was keeping quiet before

He was really petty with his last breakup too wasn’t he?
Omg he was aaawwwful! Faye left him for a tattoo artist (Dan Crowe, they’re now married and have been for years…) and PG did a ton of nasty Instagram reels laughing at how Dan looks?!

Completely forgot about this until you unlocked that memory from the vault! I think he was pretty grim and slut shaming to Faye, too?

There comes a point where time after time women leave you you’ve gotta wonder if the problem lies inside? I know he’s all about ice baths and gut health but he seems like a monumental bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg he was aaawwwful! Faye left him for a tattoo artist (Dan Crowe, they’re now married and have been for years…) and PG did a ton of nasty Instagram reels laughing at how Dan looks?!

Completely forgot about this until you unlocked that memory from the vault! I think he was pretty grim and slut shaming to Faye, too?

There comes a point where time after time women leave you you’ve gotta wonder if the problem lies inside? I know he’s all about ice baths and gut health but he seems like a monumental bleep.
Hahaha yes this! I only had a vague memory of him being a total man baby about it. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself, no way he’s admitting any sort of responsibility about anything 🙄

Hahaha yes this! I only had a vague memory of him being a total man baby about it. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself, no way he’s admitting any sort of responsibility about anything 🙄
I have mutuals with Faye, and they’re all really nice women? Like not the type of cokey social climbing schlag (for lack of a better word!) he portrayed her as at all, just nice women with lifestyle careers in PR/events/etc so I’d be stunned if she was the villain in that situation. And the fact she’s remained happily married for years whilst he continues churning through relationships? 🤨 Likewise with Millie - dull as dishwater, a bit dim, with no interest in her kids ✅✅✅ but odd to think they’d managed to have such an emotionally charged falling out? I get such bad vibes off him.

Speaking of which - the same applies to Skream, dark energy there too 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have mutuals with Faye, and they’re all really nice women? Like not the type of cokey social climbing schlag (for lack of a better word!) he portrayed her as at all, just nice women with lifestyle careers in PR/events/etc so I’d be stunned if she was the villain in that situation. And the fact she’s remained happily married for years whilst he continues churning through relationships? 🤨 Likewise with Millie - dull as dishwater, a bit dim, with no interest in her kids ✅✅✅ but odd to think they’d managed to have such an emotionally charged falling out? I get such bad vibes off him.

Speaking of which - the same applies to Skream, dark energy there too 🫣
Hahaha Skream 😭 I’d forgotten about him. I think they’re both a v specific kind of London guy we all know, desperate to be on the road apart from when they are desperate to climb socially themselves by shacking up with nice women with normal but the nice end of normal jobs OR posh girls who garner them that currency a bit quicker. Most of them 100% went to an eye watering fee paying private school but keep it secret and put on yardie accents 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s definitely going off the rails, asking people on instagram for lifts to Ibiza with his dog 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who was Faye I have a vague recollection but can't remember her now! Does she have Instagram?
---
Hahaha Skream 😭 I’d forgotten about him. I think they’re both a v specific kind of London guy we all know, desperate to be on the road apart from when they are desperate to climb socially themselves by shacking up with nice women with normal but the nice end of normal jobs OR posh girls who garner them that currency a bit quicker. Most of them 100% went to an eye watering fee paying private school but keep it secret and put on yardie accents 🤣🤣🤣
My friend slept with Skream back in the day 😅
---
I found Faye completely forgot about her! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha