Professor Green #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper narcissistic vibes to him and even more so just recently. I think he can be quite controlling with a nasty temper too.

I still can't get on board with the kids name. I just can't.

But yeah PG don't half fancy himself and his opinion is the right opinion.

Reactions: 7
never got the hype with him, made some pretty sub-par music YEARS ago, nothing great to look at, and comes across as a right kn*b

Reactions: 3
His recent "I'm going to be 40 but look 26".....no, no you dont, you look your age.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found this thread because I wondered if they’re still together? No christmas family pictures or posts with Karima at all the last month just his son…

Found this thread because I wondered if they’re still together? No christmas family pictures or posts with Karima at all the last month just his son…
It was spoken about previously on here and I would say yes.
They don’t follow each other and he was posting loads of stories about red flags before. Karima only follows his unlikely dads club page

Narcissistic bleep.
He's whinging about his gut health whilst in hospital or some tit like that. He's a right bore.

Reactions: 1
It seems so
Omg you’d have thought he’d have learnt from when he abused Faye through Insta.

He has a significantly larger platform/an actual fan base that he is clearly trying to incite into hurting his son’s mother. Well done for capturing those print screens so she can present that to the courts so they can adequately safeguard her from him.

Reactions: 4
He will be a very difficult ex to coparent with- seems to have turned nasty already and I can’t imagine it will get any easier for his ex girlfriend. Truly does not seem like a nice man.

Reactions: 3
I used to think he seemed decent when he first came on the scene and when he was married to Millie but in recent years he's become quite self involved and is showing a nasty streak. He comes across to me as someone who hasn't really ever properly faced his past and will repeat it.

It was immature of him to post about the drama between him and his ex. Embarrassing behaviour

Reactions: 9