Prison life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has their ever been a programme that seems to show what a prison is actually like?
60 Days In was good. Volunteers go undercover in prison (in the US). Not sure how much was staged or if it was all genuine. Series 5 & 6 are on ITVX but I didnā€™t actually watch themā€¦only the early series.

Reactions: 10
Really enjoy Rich Jones content on TikTok - ex prisoner, fascinating!!

Reactions: 3
60 Days In was good. Volunteers go undercover in prison (in the US). Not sure how much was staged or if it was all genuine. Series 5 & 6 are on ITVX but I didnā€™t actually watch themā€¦only the early series.
Always wished they'd do that type of show in a British prison

Reactions: 7
So Sam Walker posted oh his Instagram that Cashman the child killer from Liverpool whoā€™s just been sentenced to 43 years ā€œWill have a boyfriend soon and be used as a porta pottyā€
What is the violence and sexual violence like in prison? World that be true? That level ?

Reactions: 3
So Sam Walker posted oh his Instagram that Cashman the child killer from Liverpool whoā€™s just been sentenced to 43 years ā€œWill have a boyfriend soon and be used as a porta pottyā€
What is the violence and sexual violence like in prison? World that be true? That level ?
nope šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t comment on every prison just mine however it doesnā€™t happen very often, that gets reported anyway.
Iā€™ve caught two guys giving each other head in the showers but it was consensual. Also caught two guys in a double pad having sex but again consensual. There has been allegations of sexual assault but itā€™s usually by the LGBTQ+ prisoners and when investigated they turn out to be untrue/over exaggerated as to what has actually happened.
Iā€™m not saying it doesnā€™t happen though because it does.. Iā€™ve just not came across that in my career..
@observerisshe This was @eggfriedrice reply when I asked a similar question.

Reactions: 2
I'd always heard over the years that such people were " let out" now and again so the other crims could lay into them. I'm sorry to hear it's not true. The only thing worse than being a porta potty must be being an unwilling one, which I wouldn't wish on anyone but I'd happily make an exception for anyone who abuses/murders children

Reactions: 1
For anyone who has been in prisonā€¦ do you feel you were rehabilitated? Lots of talk about Scotlandā€™s new rules on sentencing under 25ā€™s about prison not rehabilitating.
Is this to do with that MAN that raped the 13 year old and the judge was like ā€œif you were over 25 Iā€™d send you to prisonā€ but he only got community service šŸ˜©

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Put this in on YouTube & itā€™s pretty much daily what days are like in the service
Also guys Iā€™m sorry about going quiet on the thread Iā€™m just paranoid now!
I have just watched this and ep 2 - seriously, who would willingly choose this for job, it must be so stressful.

There was a good documentary set in Durham prison which is a remand prison but has the mental health wing. I think it was channel 4

Reactions: 2
I know prison girlfriends/wives tik toks got mentioned on the bear thread which led to this just been watching one where they said they're off to Ibiza and nothing their man can do about it being inside and the comments are so toxic not sure how serious they are but one girl said her bf took her passport with him so she can't go away and others were saying they wouldn't date go on holiday while their partners are in prison because they would kick off šŸ¤Æ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4