Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she has something like ME? She looks much healthier but has an air of fragility about her.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't look happy or healthy in latest story. Even with her daughter I don't think she looks 'happy' ...

Reactions: 4
She looked gorgeous at the GP. Her hair looks great and the jumpsuit was gorgeous. Hope she continues to recover and get stronger.

Reactions: 9
She looks trapped as trapped to me though the stern and defiant look on her daughters face in these pix suggests to me we have a new character to watch in the future! I do love the sass the lass is already showing, remember when she chopped her own fringe to look like her Mums new crop?

Reactions: 6
She still doesn’t look well, imo. Very strained.
I love Gabriella‘s face for the photos, looks like she doesn’t quite think she needs to smile. Good for her! I hope she keeps the sass.

Reactions: 6
Dead behind the eyes, what a life. Dragged out for appearances in a pretty outfit but no amount of make up can hide that her hearts not in it.

Reactions: 8
Someone in comments suggested she may suffer from catatonic schizophrenia…..but I don’t think it’s the case.

Reactions: 2
Check Charlene’s IG : she’s just chopped both hers and her brother’s hair. She apparently is a right little madam.

Gabriella's a ringer for Grace Kelly! Charlene looks healthier, slightly. But still looking sad and distant. There's no joy in her eyes

Reactions: 3
Because she's not in Monaco?
She is, and has been for months. Accompanies her husband to events a lot more than she used to and takes and collects her kids from school everyday. She looks good and a lot happier. Happy for her !

Reactions: 7
She is, and has been for months. Accompanies her husband to events a lot more than she used to and takes and collects her kids from school everyday. She looks good and a lot happier. Happy for her !
I was referring to the "Good to be back in Paris" caption in the post where a PP said she looked good.

I was referring to the "Good to be back in Paris" caption in the post where a PP said she looked good.
I get that but my point was that her being in Paris is not the reason she looked good or happy. She looks happy to be back in MC ;-)