Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to think all this deflects from the real royao problem that is Andrew
This!
H&M live in another country and still get hounded regularly by the British press. If they think they are touting the media then ignore them don’t continue to write about them.
Yet, this disgrace of a man barely gets a mention.

Reactions: 10
I see that Samantha has come crawling out the wood work again... find it odd that people don’t mind her sister and father adding their two pence in and him going on TV tomorrow morning but when its Meghan & Harry giving the interview its apparently the end of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing they said shocked me unfortunately. I'm just glad they've removed themselves from that toxic environment and I hope Archie and their baby girl can have something resembling a normal childhood. I can't even look at the cesspit that is Facebook as I already know what the narrative will be. Pathetic and predictable 🙄

Reactions: 17
So glad to see the replies in here tonight. The utterly vile comments I’ve seen across social media today has honestly been horrendous so this is a breath of fresh air. I feel for them both so much, I can’t even fathom what the last few years must’ve been like. I’m also the furthest thing from a royalist but I really like these two & I think they’re very brave for doing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My mum, who is 56 and always believed the tabloids about Meghan and Harry, messaged me tonight to say she has seen a totally different side to her and can't believe how badly theyve been treated. I'm shook but also very happy that even some of the generations that have been around even longer with the RF can see past the headlines now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it was a brilliant interview!
17.1 billion watched it !! Disgusting how much is hush hush

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought it was a brilliant interview!
17.1 billion watched it !! Disgusting how much is hush hush
I think that figure is slightlyyyy wrong😂 but I am actually curious to know how many viewers it drew in, in the UK and internationally. I think after today, I've gone from kind of just making passing comments about the situation to actually feeling outraged about it and I probably would follow their endeavours outside of the RF such as whatever they have lined up with spotify, as well as be more outspoken with how disgustingly I think the RF have handled everything regarding this and Andrew. I actually think Harry's commitment to Meghan is so sweet - makes a change from his slimey father and brother🤮

Reactions: 5
I think some of what they said was very powerful stuff - about the royals being fearful of the media. Being trapped in the institution, basically puppets who are called upon to preform not allowed any real thoughts or feelings of their own.

I also think it was Charles who said racist things, and it's very sad he didn't protect his son after what happened to Diana, but then again he never protected Diana did he.

Unfortunately unless they can get jobs with salaries they are accustomed to behind closed doors then the media circus will continue even if they are in a different country.

Reactions: 11
I would love Harry to be the one to bring down the monarchy. They are redundant and are just a tourism attraction.

I dont agree with airing your dirty laundry, but full credit to H&M for leaving a toxic environment and putting their happiness first. They deserve the opportunity to defend themselves, and whilst its not what id do, I'm glad they were able to do that for them.

I think the racist comment was from one of the three: charles, william or Kate. They're all very white washed.

Reactions: 12
fleet street fox has some ideas as to who might have had the "concerns"

and let's not forget why piers morgan's so invested

Screenshot_20210308-124409_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Piers got himself in a right paddy earlier and had a flounce when confronted. A joy to watch!

Reactions: 15
All, if you've got concerns with another thread please report any posts.
We don't want to have to lock this thread, but as previously said this rave thread isn't for having a pop at another thread and lots of posts are just about the other thread. We apply the same to the other thread and don't let them have a pop at here.

If you have any concerns with a post anywhere on tattle report it.

Thanks

Reactions: 1
Piers got himself in a right paddy earlier and had a flounce when confronted. A joy to watch!
I heard... i’ve now turned it on and I get such bad vibes from her Dad. Toxic man. Its no wonder she cut him off! “I’ll stop talking to the press when she talks to me” 🙄

Reactions: 9
They were clearly behind Harry's own mother's death and I think good for him for stepping away.
Are you saying the press was clearly behind Dianna's death or the royal family?

Not a combination of the drunk driver, not wearing a seatbelt and the people buying the papers and of course the papers themselves.

Reactions: 4
I heard... i’ve now turned it on and I get such bad vibes from her Dad. Toxic man. Its no wonder she cut him off! “I’ll stop talking to the press when she talks to me” 🙄
Same. I'm a parent as I'm sure many of us are, if my child asked me specifically not to do something then I'm not doing it. He loves any opportunity to get his face on TV, and now discrediting what Meghan said by saying the Royals aren't racist 🙄 says the white man who knows nothing about living with the Royal family.

Reactions: 17
I'm actually shocked at how much hate is directed at Meghan, especially in this day and age. I've seen most of the comments come from the old biddys on Facebook and most of the younger people are sided with them.

I, personally believe everything both Harry & Meghan say. The Royal Family are horrible. Even back to when Princess Margaret wasn't allowed to marry who she wanted. They are very traditional and the world isn't. A modern twist is need imo and that's why I do hope that clown Charles steps down, he will never be my King - he is a dreadful person. The whole thing is just toxic, I know The Crown had added drama to make it more enjoyable but I do believe most of the stuff on there.

Harry is very much his mothers son, he seems the most genuine out of the bunch and I do think he believes the conspiracies around Diana. The difference in headlines between Meghan and Kate is enough to prove the British media dislike her. I believe she has been subject to racism both in the media and in the family. I do also think Charles is the evil manipulator in all of this too

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.