Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad we've got this thread! I have no idea why anyone cares about whether Meghan's expose has hurt the royal family. They were clearly behind Harry's own mother's death and I think good for him for stepping away.
The press have been trying to rip her apart for a while now, guess it serves as a great distraction from the fact we have a pedophile sat in Buckingham palace. 🤮

also, wtf are the comments on the thread about them saying 'she straightens her hair but now she says she's a WOC' 'she married a white man'
seriously lost for words rn 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel for Harry a lot. I can only guess what happened between him and Charles but he doesn't have his mother either, and he must feel quite alone.

Reactions: 9
I know it's not exactly a William thread but I do feel bad for William if he feels in any way similar to Harry on some of this stuff, and I imagine a part of him does because Diana's death would have had a huge impact on them both even if William was apparently never that close to her (? I heard some people mention it, but a mum is a mum and it's bound to affect you).
He can't exactly step away or has a choice to, or well he does but I imagine it's drilled into him that it's his duty to be a future monarch and it's not as easy of a choice as it would have been in Harry's case (which of course, still a hard choice).

Reactions: 4
I feel for Harry a lot. I can only guess what happened between him and Charles but he doesn't have his mother either, and he must feel quite alone.
I think Charles comes out the worst in this, he has turned his back on his son and grandchild

Reactions: 21
I do love Harry. I always have because he seems so down to earth and he always comes across so well.

it’s sad that they haven’t received the support that they were asking for and that it has come to this.

I don’t think I have ever even seen an interview with Meghan before but she has also come across well in this. I think Diana would be very proud of them.

I know it's not exactly a William thread but I do feel bad for William if he feels in any way similar to Harry on some of this stuff, and I imagine a part of him does because Diana's death would have had a huge impact on them both even if William was apparently never that close to her (? I heard some people mention it, but a mum is a mum and it's bound to affect you).
He can't exactly step away or has a choice to, or well he does but I imagine it's drilled into him that it's his duty to be a future monarch and it's not as easy of a choice as it would have been in Harry's case (which of course, still a hard choice).
I definitely feel for him too because he has always been ‘the future king’ and therefore he can’t just step back.

Reactions: 8
I think Charles comes out the worst in this, he has turned his back on his son and grandchild
Definitely. Nothing I've ever read about Charles has made me think he's a good person. No matter what has happened, he wasn't there for his son.

Reactions: 15
Definitely. Nothing I've ever read about Charles has made me think he's a good person. No matter what has happened, he wasn't there for his son.
Exactly this. The way that Harry said Charles could understand their situation better than many (people hated Camilla for a long time!!) and still did nothing, reflects very badly on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is literally the only place anywhere on the internet today that I've seen with positive comments about them. I haven't really cared about the BRF in the past few years but the way Meghan has been treated by the media and royal bootlickers is disgusting. That doesnt mean that people have to love her or even agree with everything she said. But the pure hatred is...unbelivable. And it's coming from the same people who claim to have adored Diana and lament the way the royal and British media treated her. How do they not see the irony in that? And Harry - I think he's not exactly a prize, but they seem to love each other and I have to hand it to him: when his wife needed him, he didn't abandon her, he saw what was happening and left. With her. Which seems to be the biggest issue for most of those royal fans: that he didn't leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think these past 2 days mark the beginning of the end of the RF as an institution, albeit very subtly. I've mentioned it before but I really don't see future generations and also the current younger ones accepting them for much longer. It may take 10 years, it may take 20.

But I really can't see how the RF helps modern society in any way except tourism and possibly charitable donations, which we are technically paying for in a way anyway.

I will always respect HM but can never respect Charles in any way - William and Kate I'm neutral about but Harry and Meghan really are a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is literally the only place anywhere on the internet today that I've seen with positive comments about them. I haven't really cared about the BRF in the past few years but the way Meghan has been treated by the media and royal bootlickers is disgusting. That doesnt mean that people have to love her or even agree with everything she said. But the pure hatred is...unbelivable. And it's coming from the same people who claim to have adored Diana and lament the way the royal and British media treated her. How do they not see the irony in that? And Harry - I think he's not exactly a prize, but they seem to love each other and I have to hand it to him: when his wife needed him, he didn't abandon her, he saw what was happening and left. With her. Which seems to be the biggest issue for most of those royal fans: that he didn't leave her.
Luckily my twitter timeline mainly consists of likeminded 18-25 year olds so its been a collection of funny memes from the interview and love for M&H. I don't think I'd last long on social media today if my timeline was anything like the other threads on here. I know this website is big on not silencing anyone regardless of opinion but the racism I've seen on here.... wow. My heart really does go out to all the lovely POC tattlers who have had to read it <3. I'm glad to see so many familiar names on this thread though!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think these past 2 days mark the beginning of the end of the RF as an institution, albeit very subtly. I've mentioned it before but I really don't see future generations and also the current younger ones accepting them for much longer. It may take 10 years, it may take 20.

But I really can't see how the RF helps modern society in any way except tourism and possibly charitable donations, which we are technically paying for in a way anyway.

I will always respect HM but can never respect Charles in any way - William and Kate I'm neutral about but Harry and Meghan really are a breath of fresh air.
I remember we had a discussion in history class about the possibility that the Queen dying will signal a new turn for the RF. They must be hiding a lot of secrets that will probably come out not long after her death, and all this stuff with Andrew and now Harry and Meghan will certainly be a catalyst for that

Reactions: 10
I really feel for them, you can see the pain they have gone through. When Meghan was talking about not wanting to be alive anymore, all I could think of was people i love who've felt that way and it broke my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm coming on here because the other thread is scary.
My eyes have really been opened by the interview. I'm team Meghan. She was simply telling her truth. Meghan spoke with such grace and dignity whilst also showing her vulnerability. How anyone can say she's lying is beyond me!

The fact a RF member asked what colour their son's skin would be is disgusting. I've got my own theories about who said it (Charles, I've never liked him). There's something so off about him. It shows his true colours if he now doesn't have a relationship with Harry and their son.

Also, the fact Meghan couldn't be left alone is heartbreaking. And to ask for help for mental health issues but it was deemed to not be good for the institution makes me so angry. Everyone deserves help. Mental health is so important and can affect everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so glad for this rave thread! i literally do not understand how you could watch that interview and not feel anything but empathy for them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Luckily my twitter timeline mainly consists of likeminded 18-25 year olds so its been a collection of funny memes from the interview and love for M&H. I don't think I'd last long on social media today if my timeline was anything like the other threads on here. I know this website is big on not silencing anyone regardless of opinion but the racism I've seen on here.... wow. My heart really does go out to all the lovely POC tattlers who have had to read it <3. I'm glad to see so many familiar names on this thread though!
What has annoyed me most on social media today has been all the people moaning 'not Meghan again' 'what's the point of this interview' 'am I really having to watch an interview about which rich woman made which other rich woman cry' like guys...nobody is making you watch this, if you don't care, just don't lmao. So much of it is just thinly veiled racism, but that just proves how entrenched it sadly is.
Not to mention that the media has previously been horrible about Kate (in no way am I suggesting it was anywhere near as bad as for Meghan by the way) but when it comes to who made who cry, suddenly they're all team Kate. It's so toxic.

Reactions: 16
so glad for this rave thread! i literally do not understand how you could watch that interview and not feel anything but empathy for them
I don't understand how anyone could think they was lying like its been said all over my SM today.
I think the whole kate saga is awful and it must of been very difficult for M to keep silent especially when k has a massive mental health awareness presence.
The whole interview was very very eye opening
I'm not a royalist or against im rather fond of the queen.

Charles has shocked me as has Wills.

And to think all this deflects from the real royao problem that is Andrew

Reactions: 8
I’m tied between it being Charles or William that made the comment. I’d hope that William would be more switched on than that but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.