Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg and Harry haters be like

Yes! The few times I’ve encountered H&M haters on Twitter they’ve all gone into long descriptions about made-up theories from the Daily Mail trying to convince me that they’re terrible. They all sound absolutely crackers to anyone outside of the hatey circle. It’s a shame they don’t put that energy into charities or at least into positive comments about people they do like. You’d think Harry and Meghan had started the Ukraine war the way they carry on 😂

Sorry haters, but both Harry & Meghan seem like lovely people! It’s quite funny to think of the haters with a lifetime ahead of getting irrationally mad about them as they live their lives with their cute kids and nice house.

Can’t wait to read Harry’s memoir. His stuff in The Me You Can’t See was so interesting, keen to hear his perspective on his experiences.

Reactions: 13
Yes! The few times I’ve encountered H&M haters on Twitter they’ve all gone into long descriptions about made-up theories from the Daily Mail trying to convince me that they’re terrible. They all sound absolutely crackers to anyone outside of the hatey circle. It’s a shame they don’t put that energy into charities or at least into positive comments about people they do like. You’d think Harry and Meghan had started the Ukraine war the way they carry on 😂

Sorry haters, but both Harry & Meghan seem like lovely people! It’s quite funny to think of the haters with a lifetime ahead of getting irrationally mad about them as they live their lives with their cute kids and nice house.

Can’t wait to read Harry’s memoir. His stuff in The Me You Can’t See was so interesting, keen to hear his perspective on his experiences.
Off topic but love the username😍🍉🕺🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m hoping the H&M slander stops tomorrow of all days. But I can see it already, all the royalists who feel personally attacked by *their* truths will pick apart H&M even on the day of the funeral for their beloved monarch 🙃 these people know no bounds.

I just don’t understand, if they truly believe that H&M “ruined” the royal family, what about the other mistakes? Andrew, Charles/Camilla/Diana, Will potentially cheating, the secret cousins who were shunned away because they were disabled??! They just get forgotten about. The illusion of the perfect royal family has been shattered for a long time before Meghan came along.

Also to add: I personally think that the Charles/Camilla/Diana love triangle shows that they were all victims of the institution in their own way. Charles couldn’t date Camilla because she wasn’t “approved” by the RF for not being of high enough status and most likely wasn’t a virgin 🙄 surprise surprise, her life wasn’t to be groomed for the RF. I don’t think even insisting to his family would have changed anything. He could have given up the crown, but to do that he would have had to have the crown first. Supposedly he was sent away anyway and when he came back, she had gotten engaged. Poor Diana was chosen as a brood mare, a young girl who has mental health issues. I don’t think they really loved each other, admired perhaps. I don’t condone cheating usually, but it’s a situation none of us really understand. He kept going back to his true love and Diana sought attention from men too. I think with the love triangle, it’s a horrible and messed up situation that happened because of backwards traditions. I don’t think anyone in that situation was in the right or wrong. I couldn’t imagine being told no to someone I loved by mummy and being made to marry someone else who fit the mould better. If Charles married someone else, instead of Diana, they may have turned a blind eye to the affair like most of the royal wives do at some point. Apparently C&C had a lot in common too, whereas C&D didn’t which isn’t a surprise as there was a huge age gap between them.

Diana’s appeal was that she was the only royal who really showed emotion which made her more in touch with us people. She was pretty open about her struggles and it seemed like she had them before marrying. She had her emotions written on her face, it’s quite sad to see. I can’t imagine from her POV as a young girl, first relationship and not understanding why you don’t feel wanted by your husband. Supposedly she cheated first too.

Sorry for my love triangle rant and I know it’s off topic a bit. I just don’t understand the hatred for Camilla either. I have empathy for them all in this situation alone. Other things I’ll judge them on 😂

Reactions: 17
I love this thread for the opportunity for sane conversation. I can’t say I particularly love Harry and Meghan, (I did like them at first)— they have bothered me for a while for many different reasons, and I think they both, H especially, come off way out of touch (to put it nicely) when it comes to money or entitlement to money. Some of the ways they’ve talked about being down on their luck, unemployed, or ‘cut off’, makes me cringe like nothing else. And while I understand feeling a bit irritated about the absolute pettiness of things like titles and suits and whatever, at the end of the day IMO none of you should actually feel entitled to any of that as the idea of ‘birthright’ is, well, not very progressive in and of itself, is it? I can totally understand Meghan feeling like “um all of this is crazy and I don’t want to do it anymore”. Excellent decision and make sense. But there seems an inability there to really just let go and move on. I hope Meghan does and that she finds her own identity in doing so.

However, I don’t see why there can’t be regular criticism rather than “she’s an evil narcissist sociopathic liar schemer”— like, what? Lol. There is fault on ALL sides and egos on ALL sides. I think M and H have told some half-truths and exaggerations but I think it’s moreso out of a misplaced desire to ‘own’ their narrative and convey their feelings, but I do think sometimes they need to be a bit sharper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh I didn’t know this thread existed. I’m glad it does though because I like Harry and Megan and I don’t understand the hatred they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love this thread for the opportunity for sane conversation. I can’t say I particularly love Harry and Meghan, (I did like them at first)— they have bothered me for a while for many different reasons, and I think they both, H especially, come off way out of touch (to put it nicely) when it comes to money or entitlement to money. Some of the ways they’ve talked about being down on their luck, unemployed, or ‘cut off’, makes me cringe like nothing else. And while I understand feeling a bit irritated about the absolute pettiness of things like titles and suits and whatever, at the end of the day IMO none of you should actually feel entitled to any of that as the idea of ‘birthright’ is, well, not very progressive in and of itself, is it? I can totally understand Meghan feeling like “um all of this is crazy and I don’t want to do it anymore”. Excellent decision and make sense. But there seems an inability there to really just let go and move on. I hope Meghan does and that she finds her own identity in doing so.

However, I don’t see why there can’t be regular criticism rather than “she’s an evil narcissist sociopathic liar schemer”— like, what? Lol. There is fault on ALL sides and egos on ALL sides. I think M and H have told some half-truths and exaggerations but I think it’s moreso out of a misplaced desire to ‘own’ their narrative and convey their feelings, but I do think sometimes they need to be a bit sharper.
I agree! I do think that there’s egos on all side. I don’t think H and M have helped themselves but at the same time, it does seem to be them two vs the institution of the RF. I can’t imagine that it’s easy to go against? I just think of Andrew, and how the RF paid the girl money which she took. She got slandered for taking the money as it’s not “real justice.” He wasn’t going to prison and there probably wasn’t much else she could really do. Similar to the likes of Jimmy Saville where it’s not easy to speak up. Some of the criticisms they have against the RF felt like they were “floundering” and not being concise. But I suppose, anyone would choke when it comes to calling people out. It seems like H and M are trying to separate themselves but I guess there’s a difference between the family themselves and the royal family so the lines are very blurred. They don’t really talk about the royal family publicly much but the media make it seem as though they do by pushing their names.

I also don’t understand the sociopath/manipulative comments about her either. If holding your husbands hand makes you a controlling sociopath, then gosh I must be a horrible person 😂

Reactions: 8
I agree! I do think that there’s egos on all side. I don’t think H and M have helped themselves but at the same time, it does seem to be them two vs the institution of the RF. I can’t imagine that it’s easy to go against? I just think of Andrew, and how the RF paid the girl money which she took. She got slandered for taking the money as it’s not “real justice.” He wasn’t going to prison and there probably wasn’t much else she could really do. Similar to the likes of Jimmy Saville where it’s not easy to speak up. Some of the criticisms they have against the RF felt like they were “floundering” and not being concise. But I suppose, anyone would choke when it comes to calling people out. It seems like H and M are trying to separate themselves but I guess there’s a difference between the family themselves and the royal family so the lines are very blurred. They don’t really talk about the royal family publicly much but the media make it seem as though they do by pushing their names.

I also don’t understand the sociopath/manipulative comments about her either. If holding your husbands hand makes you a controlling sociopath, then gosh I must be a horrible person 😂
I’m pretty sure a narcissist would do more than one interview in a year, which is about her average - she’s only done Oprah, The Cut and that random Ellen episode where she didn’t mention the royals, over the past nearly 3 years. She’s pretty quiet generally.
It cracks me up that the haters are hanging out for the next Archetypes episode just as much as any other fan. It’s funny because if they just stopped reading anything about H & M, the tabloid rags wouldn’t publish as much on them, but the haters haven’t grasped that. Sorry guys, you fuel the demand for the stories you claim to hate! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank god this thread exists! I adore these two and they deserve so much better than the vile treatment they've been given.
The constant hate threads, tweets, comments, news articles etc make me feel physically sick. There seems to be not a single thing either of them can do right..even when they do the grubs still find away to rip them to shreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure a narcissist would do more than one interview in a year, which is about her average - she’s only done Oprah, The Cut and that random Ellen episode where she didn’t mention the royals, over the past nearly 3 years. She’s pretty quiet generally.
It cracks me up that the haters are hanging out for the next Archetypes episode just as much as any other fan. It’s funny because if they just stopped reading anything about H & M, the tabloid rags wouldn’t publish as much on them, but the haters haven’t grasped that. Sorry guys, you fuel the demand for the stories you claim to hate! 😂😂
I know right? It’s made out like she/they talk about the family so much! Especially when you put it like that, over three years and she’s only directly spoken about the Royals properly twice? The podcast thing does make me laugh, they seem to know her every move and what she says, so surely they’ll know that her podcast doesn’t even mention the RF like that? She might make the odd comment about how the PRESS treated her, but the podcast isn’t even about herself 😂 such a narcissist. I actually ended up listening to it all because I kept seeing “the Queens passing is just new content for her podcast” so I had a listen out of curiosity. It’s not the best I’ve listened to on the subject but I do like how she interviews people and they talk about specific words which can be harmful.

I don’t know what this Netflix documentary is supposed to be about, it seems like their life in America like a reality show thing but from what I’ve seen, nothing is confirmed. I just don’t get it, what does it matter if they were in Europe for interviews for it? People want them gone so they have, they want to know how they make money but then they’re wrong for doing all of the above?? 🙃 the mental gymnastics is real!!

Reactions: 7
Alright ladies and gentlemen are we ready for the megan and Harry hate train currently hurtling towards the station?

how will Meghan try to upstage Queenie today? Will she smirk? How is her makeup applied? Will she *le gasp* HOLD HARRYS HAND!????

around 11am we’ll all find out

i wish she’d do something interesting that deserved all this hate, like have a brawl with Kate outside the church, drunk lads in the pub style.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am very excited to see what she “does wrong” today! So far it’s been that she gets to walk behind the coffin on it’s entrance, despite everyone knowing it’s more to do with succession and the queen probably put those plans in place herself - Meghan barging in again!

Reactions: 9
Again and again I see people over Internet hoping that Harry would leave Meghan AND kids. It''s your right not to like Meghan, but why do people expect him to abandon two innocent beings?

Why would any woman have respect for a man who left his children?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.