Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the whole conspiracy the haters have about faked pregnancies. They really live in Fruit Loop Land!

they’re all bitter that H&M are even at the funeral - they’re family, of course they are! The Queen loved them and talked to them regularly until she died.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not gonna lie I love Megs outfit today, I think it looks lovely, far nicer than Kate’s.

speaking of Kate someone PLEASE tell her to tone down the cheek contour it’s too much

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not gonna lie I love Megs outfit today, I think it looks lovely, far nicer than Kate’s.

speaking of Kate someone PLEASE tell her to tone down the cheek contour it’s too much
this was another thing I saw - Meghan is wearing too much make up 😂

Reactions: 4
I've found my people haha. Never been able to understand why people hate Meghan?? They're all clutching at straws imo. Hating her for such insignificant things

Reactions: 22
this was another thing I saw - Meghan is wearing too much make up 😂
they always say that but Kate’s makeup always looks really heavy and overdone. I think it’s how she did it for her wedding and shes never changed it. I think they try hard to have a really identifiable “look” but Kate’s cheek contour is just too heavy. If she toned it down she’d look really nice, she’s an attractive lady and she’s already got quite strong cheekbones, it makes her look a bit harsh.

I like how Meg does her makeup, she does it much softer and looks really beautiful

Reactions: 17
they always say that but Kate’s makeup always looks really heavy and overdone. I think it’s how she did it for her wedding and shes never changed it. I think they try hard to have a really identifiable “look” but Kate’s cheek contour is just too heavy. If she toned it down she’d look really nice, she’s an attractive lady and she’s already got quite strong cheekbones, it makes her look a bit harsh.

I like how Meg does her makeup, she does it much softer and looks really beautiful
I agree - I think their big hats also cast a shadow on their faces which leads to make up looking darker/heavier

Reactions: 2

I’ve met her in person and the one thing I thought at the time was wow, Kate’s caked in it

Reactions: 3
I’ve met her in person and the one thing I thought at the time was wow, Kate’s caked in it
i understand they wear it a bit heavier so they look nicer in photos and video it’s just so heavy and so harsh. It’s one of those things where it’s a shame she didn’t get some advice from Megan, megs has been filmed a lot she proberbly knows some nicer, softer techniques. That harsh contour line she does is very 2010s.

anyway I’ll stop rattling about her makeup now lol

Reactions: 6
Sorry to change subject on the queens funeral but is Harry still bringing out an autobiography? 🙊

i *knew* people would be saying she had her hands in pockets

she was wearing gloves ffs!

and she looked great too

Screenshot_20220919-151053_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I try to stay away from the comments sections as well, they enrage me 😂 but this was underneath a British Vogue article about Meghan’s outfit
25FECB61-166D-48B2-938B-BCC4C742C6D4.jpeg

Exposing your arms slightly is totally the same as a low cut dress! Jesus bleeping Christ. Is it too early for wine???

also: yes I’m aware my scribble looks like a penis. It’s quite fitting for the head who wrote this and meant it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I try to stay away from the comments sections as well, they enrage me 😂 but this was underneath a British Vogue article about Meghan’s outfit
View attachment 1590299
Exposing your arms slightly is totally the same as a low cut dress! Jesus bleeping Christ. Is it too early for wine???

also: yes I’m aware my scribble looks like a penis. It’s quite fitting for the head who wrote this and meant it 😂
See, this is why I try and avoid comments but sometimes I can’t resist and have a read - then I lose some brain cells from all the idiotic comments 😂
Edit. Remember when Megan didn’t wear tights on a royal outing, people were furious they had to see bare legs haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See, this is why I try and avoid comments but sometimes I can’t resist and have a read - then I lose some brain cells from all the idiotic comments 😂
Edit. Remember when Megan didn’t wear tights on a royal outing, people were furious they had to see bare legs haha.
Honestly, I don’t know why we do it to ourselves 😂 I remember that, like how dare she not wear tights? God forbid she shows some skin!!!

@The Downfall of Us All you tempted me to have a look 😂 please, how does she treat her husband?
Don’t forget, she held his hand the other day. She’s clearly a horrible person trying to control him. She just can’t leave him be. The horror!!

Of course he’s not happy, he’s at his grandmothers funeral 😂 if he looked overjoyed I think a lot of people, included H&M fans would have something to say! bleeping hell, where are the critical thinking skills? Especially as everyone seems to be body language experts now 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1590299

good grief these people need to get a life. She’s wearing long gloves and her shoulders are covered (I’d assume the more outdated rule would be to cover your shoulders, I know some churches can be - or used to be, funny about that).

anyone would think she’d turned up in nothing but an American flag bikini and a Leopard print fur coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
- Held her own hand
- Wore a cape
- Exposed her forearms
- Cried from one eye
- Put her hands in her pockets gloves
- Looked at William

Her actions are utterly scandalous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
- Held her own hand
- Wore a cape
- Exposed her forearms
- Cried from one eye
- Put her hands in her pockets gloves
- Looked at William

Her actions are utterly scandalous.
She needs to be locked in the Tower of London for such terrible actions
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.