Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting no one seems to be wearing a face veil? Thought that was traditional and stuff

Reactions: 1
They’re already saying she’s smiling 🙄

Her face doesn’t seem to be symmetrical which makes her resting face look like she’s smiling

Reactions: 10
Yep. Apparently she’s smirking 🙄

They bring up that she’s an actress all of the time, so surely she’d be able to at least fake being sad? It’s more than likely her resting face, not all of us has a resting witch face like myself and Kate does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mouth is definitely naturally upturned. Some people’s are downturned, Camilla’s for example. They watch her like a bloody hawk too and if you watch anyone for long enough in any setting you’ll see at least one corner of their mouth upturn.

Reactions: 9
Kate smiled at someone too, I noticed as she walked in but god forbid Meghan does it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think quite a few of them smiled at certain points while walking in. It’s just like greeting someone at the door and being respectful/thankful. But when Meghan does it, she’s enjoying herself and of course noticed the cameras 🙄

Reactions: 9
Really rubs me the wrong way that people keep referencing that she’s not black enough or that anyone invited who is black means that the RF cannot possibly ever be racist

Reactions: 16
Really rubs me the wrong way that people keep referencing that she’s not black enough or that anyone invited who is black means that the RF cannot possibly ever be racist
i have seen comments online saying that she is the “whitest” person amongst all the other black people. Do they not understand what mixed race is?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
i have seen comments online saying that she is the “whitest” person amongst all the other black people. Do they not understand what mixed race is?
Yep I’ve seen this too and it seems to be a very common comment

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The headlines tomorrow will most likely pick apart what she wore

“BREAKING NEWS Meghan Markle wore the wrong shade of black to her Majesty’s funeral”

meanwhile there’s a girl a few rows back from Will and Kate, wearing a black dress with grey and white leopard print sleeves? She looked cool I must admit! Just didn’t think that a print like that would be RF approved

Reactions: 8
Ooh they’re complaining that they weren’t signing. i didn’t realise the cameras have been on them the entire time 🙄

Not being funny, but what other black people?! A few perhaps. But it’s hardly a diverse group of people that are there 🙄

Reactions: 4
SHE HAD HER HANDS IN HER POCKETS.
How dare she 🤬

I shouldn’t read the comments on the internet because they are honestly so childish 😂

if they had went back to America before the funeral they would have got even more 💩. They can’t win either way.

Reactions: 7
SHE HAD HER HANDS IN HER POCKETS.
How dare she 🤬

I shouldn’t read the comments on the internet because they are honestly so childish 😂

if they had went back to America before the funeral they would have got even more 💩. They can’t win either way.
Did she? I thought she was holding her own hand, perhaps because she loves herself so much 🤪 she’ll get tit for not bringing the kids over as well, if she isn’t already

Reactions: 6
remember when she got a tan and everyone lost their collective minds? I honestly couldn’t stop laughing at that one it was so funny. News just in: only white people get a tan, everyone else must be wearing San Tropez or Bondi Sands

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she? I thought she was holding her own hand, perhaps because she loves herself so much 🤪 she’ll get tit for not bringing the kids over as well, if she isn’t already
I don’t think she did have them in pockets but they’ll always find something to complain about, even if it’s something that didn’t happen 😂

I said the same earlier re the kids. If they came over it would have been unacceptable but it’s also unacceptable that they’ve left them for so long 😂 I feel so bad for them

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she did have them in pockets but they’ll always find something to complain about, even if it’s something that didn’t happen 😂

I said the same earlier re the kids. If they came over it would have been unacceptable but it’s also unacceptable that they’ve left them for so long 😂 I feel so bad for them
Oh I know! You know her biggest fans would just say that she was TOLD to hold her own hand instead, after disrespecting the Queen the other day by holding her husbands 😂

I feel so bad for them too. They just exist and that’s wrong 😂🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.