Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also implied the RF refused to give Archie a title, implying it was because of his race. As we've recently seen, that wasn't the case and the kids were only granted titles after the Queen had passed. Again though, I can't work out whether she's trying to cause drama or whether she genuinely doesn't know how the system works.

Reactions: 1
Well the Archbishop of Canterbury himself confirmed that he did not marry them before their wedding
That seems to be confusion on their behalf possibly. Perhaps they did see it as a more personal and informal wedding, the law/church just doesn't recognise it as such

She apologised to the court (at time of her legal action with Mail on Sunday) for misleading them about her involvement with Finding Freedom.
Royal reporter Roya Nikkhah shared in a tweet, “The Duchess said in her new witness statement: ‘I apologise to the Court for the fact that I had not remembered these exchanges at the time. I had absolutely no wish or intention to mislead the Defendant or the Court.’”
Obviously worth noting she didn't communicate with the author's of the book directly

Personally, I don't really see these as bombshell lies that make her deserving of the pure hate she receives 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That seems to be confusion on their behalf possibly. Perhaps they did see it as a more personal and informal wedding, the law/church just doesn't recognise it as such

Obviously worth noting she didn't communicate with the author's of the book directly

Personally, I don't really see these as bombshell lies that make her deserving of the pure hate she receives 🤷‍♀️
I also don't think she deserves the levels of hate. But I think her version of events is often unreliable.

Reactions: 3
I’m certainly not saying Meghan and Harry are perfect but this is a rave thread so I’d rather discuss the positives here than use it as a place to call her out

Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen a few videos on tiktok of smirking members of the crowds refusing to shake Meghans hand but accepting the others.
It could never be me. Even if they’re not her biggest fan to publicly ignore her (and it’s grown woman doing this) they could of at least cracked a little smile 🫠

Reactions: 7
But I think her version of events is often unreliable
I think that's fair enough

I feel like most people have a problem with people who take everything she says as a lie. If you take an influencer who has similar problems with being completely truthful or just making simple mistakes in their retelling of events, it's rare to see them get the very same amount of hate in response or have conspiracies created about them

Reactions: 4
I think some people need to realise that this thread isn't here because we've simply not read enough Daily Mail articles that 'prove' she's a liar and need guidance. I couldn't care less what she said about getting married on a certain day etc, the psychotic takedown of Meghan by the press and by people on the internet is absolutely crazy and nothing she has ever done or will do can justify it. She was hated before the Oprah interview so it is wrong to say that people don't like her because she aired her dirty laundry about the RF on telly. People are too focused on the fact that she supposedly disrespected the Queen and Philip in their final days and not enough on the fact we have this unelected body of people that we owe respect to because they just so happened to be born into a certain family. Good people deserve respect and the RF have proven time and time again that they are not good people with their racism, treatment of women who marry into the family, and protection of Andrew. I'm happy that Harry saw the light. You can see how in love him and Meghan are and how relieved they must be to not have to follow royal protocol day in, day out for people that wouldn't help them when they needed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think some people need to realise that this thread isn't here because we've simply not read enough Daily Mail articles that 'prove' she's a liar and need guidance. I couldn't care less what she said about getting married on a certain day etc, the psychotic takedown of Meghan by the press and by people on the internet is absolutely crazy and nothing she has ever done or will do can justify it. She was hated before the Oprah interview so it is wrong to say that people don't like her because she aired her dirty laundry about the RF on telly. People are too focused on the fact that she supposedly disrespected the Queen and Philip in their final days and not enough on the fact we have this unelected body of people that we owe respect to because they just so happened to be born into a certain family. Good people deserve respect and the RF have proven time and time again that they are not good people with their racism, treatment of women who marry into the family, and protection of Andrew. I'm happy that Harry saw the light. You can see how in love him and Meghan are and how relieved they must be to not have to follow royal protocol day in, day out for people that wouldn't help them when they needed it.
This is well put, thank you!

• Heart
I B
She’s so touched by their kindness🥺🥺

I absolutely adore this video. I think H&M did brilliantly on the floral tribute walkabout. Not only do I love hearing about what they’re saying (any lord videos doing the circuits sharing what they say to the crowds?!) but I think H&M are very brave to have done that, I commend them for it. I also think they seemed more comfortable & sincere than W&K.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BIB
Nothing “supposed” about sitting in a chicken house and saying you got married three days before King Charles paid £32m for a wedding you loved, to take her from an unknown into very famous. Even the Archbishop said it was a lie
Nothing “supposed” about saying nobody would help your mental health when your own husband was a UK spokesman for same, had had years of therapy, your mother was a counselor and you were 5 minutes from Harley St.
Nothing “supposed” about saying your children would be subjected to press hassling daily at school in the UK, when reality is they’d only ever be photographed on ONE day, their first day and under supervision
Nothing “supposed” about saying you alone wrote a letter about soap sexism, when your entire class wrote letters as a social studies project
Nothing “supposed” about saying you worked throughout college, paid your own way when your father paid the lot and you never worked a day.
Nothing “supposed” talking about eating at bargain salad bars, when every Saturday you ate at the most expensive Steak House in Hollywood, you went to private school your entire education and your Dad earned well over $200k in the nineties.
Nothing ‘supposed”:about saying press called your whiter than white children the “N” word when zero proof exists
Nothing “supposed” about lying to a court and saying you’d never briefed Scobie when you’d prepared screeds for him
Nothing “supposed”:about saying you hadn’t seen your passport when you made trips to Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the US among others in that period.
Nothing “supposed” about saying you got a standing ovation at UN when video proof exists that didn’t happen at all.

Markle lies with alacrity about everything. This is just a few things off top of my head. It is the mark of a narcissist. They even double down when it is pointed out to them.
You know where the other thread is then darling

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amen! Couldn't agree more with this post.

BIB
Nothing “supposed” about sitting in a chicken house and saying you got married three days before King Charles paid £32m for a wedding you loved, to take her from an unknown into very famous. Even the Archbishop said it was a lie
Nothing “supposed” about saying nobody would help your mental health when your own husband was a UK spokesman for same, had had years of therapy, your mother was a counselor and you were 5 minutes from Harley St.
Nothing “supposed” about saying your children would be subjected to press hassling daily at school in the UK, when reality is they’d only ever be photographed on ONE day, their first day and under supervision
Nothing “supposed” about saying you alone wrote a letter about soap sexism, when your entire class wrote letters as a social studies project
Nothing “supposed” about saying you worked throughout college, paid your own way when your father paid the lot and you never worked a day.
Nothing “supposed” talking about eating at bargain salad bars, when every Saturday you ate at the most expensive Steak House in Hollywood, you went to private school your entire education and your Dad earned well over $200k in the nineties.
Nothing ‘supposed”:about saying press called your whiter than white children the “N” word when zero proof exists
Nothing “supposed” about lying to a court and saying you’d never briefed Scobie when you’d prepared screeds for him
Nothing “supposed”:about saying you hadn’t seen your passport when you made trips to Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the US among others in that period.
Nothing “supposed” about saying you got a standing ovation at UN when video proof exists that didn’t happen at all.

Markle lies with alacrity about everything. This is just a few things off top of my head. It is the mark of a narcissist. They even double down when it is pointed out to them.
Well get back to the other thread then and post the above. We don't want to read that here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BIB

I don’t think this rave thread is the place for you

Reactions: 20
That person is bragging about setting us straight on the trash thread too haha!

Anyway, I wonder if they will be flying the kids (and Meghan’s mum) over for the funeral. I sort of hope not as they’re so young and obviously don’t really know that side of the family

• Haha
BIB

1663094995368.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Exactly. And besides, didn't she say her truth is subjective? so that's not a lie effectively. She is her authentic self, and those mean witches can't see the beauty in subjectiveness. maybe they got married 3 days late? Did they ever think of that? There all jelz mean gurls. Besides. After the funeral, Meghan will get more votes for princess anyways.

Reactions: 4
This isn't a direct reply but very much inspired by what you said

I noticed that while the RF is getting pretty favourable coverage, Meghan hasn't been totally lucky with this when it comes to the tabloids
There's no doubt some sort of media protection afforded to the RF's so the fact that it wasn't given to Meghan at least fully says a lot imo 🤷‍♀️ It seems that a lot of her concerns are actually playing out in real time

Reactions: 6
People are fine to not like her if they so wish and nothing wrong with a harmless gossip but the level of obsession, hatred and lack of empathy for someone who has clearly gone through a horrible experience is actually concerning.

Her and Harry seem happy and I think they come across much warmer and genuine than Will and Kate. Kate literally looks like she hates William at times. 😂 I would definitely want out if I was a Royal, and it must have been a hard decision for Harry so good on them for doing what is best for their family.

That person is bragging about setting us straight on the trash thread too haha!

So well put! And very refreshing to read in the midst of all the hysteria in the UK atm!

Reactions: 13
People are fine to not like her if they so wish and nothing wrong with a harmless gossip but the level of obsession, hatred and lack of empathy for someone who has clearly gone through a horrible experience is actually concerning.
I agree - I personally don’t think she is this all-truth telling, glowing angel that shines like some but I think I’m somewhat in the middle.

The concerning thing is (as we have already mentioned) the fake baby theories, people who say she is lying about her suicidal thoughts and the racism - the clip doing the rounds of her at Windsor Castle with women smirking when they ignore her is so bizarre! People who have queued up to supposedly show their respects and then act like that

Reactions: 11
I agree - I personally don’t think she is this all-truth telling, glowing angel that shines like some but I think I’m somewhat in the middle.

The concerning thing is (as we have already mentioned) the fake baby theories, people who say she is lying about her suicidal thoughts and the racism - the clip doing the rounds of her at Windsor Castle with women smirking when they ignore her is so bizarre! People who have queued up to supposedly show their respects and then act like that
Honestly that clip of the smirking and ignoring is vile and so childish. Bet that person wouldn't find it so funny if she were ever treated that way. Meghan is a better woman than me I wouldn't have set foot back in this country. Though tbf if she didn't turn up she would be hated for that too, the girl can't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What are people's feelings on all of this spray tan talk?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.