Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen people saying that William and Kate must have invited them because obviously they are ever so kind and caring. Who's to say they didn't agree together?

Reactions: 4
I loved seeing them all together, I would love to think they've all gone back to one of their places to have dinner and just chat ❤

Reactions: 7
Seeing people say that Kate looked unhappy with Meghan being there. Surely that reflects worse on Kate than it does on Meghan? It just seems to be this thing where someone being uncomfortable with Meghan = Meghan's fault. Meghan being uncomfortable with someone = Meghan's fault

It's been said already and it's the running theme but everything is just her fault

Reactions: 24
They all looked normal to me, albeit a bit down. People saying it’s inappropriate to show affection because Meg and Harry held hands…it’s probably because they actually love each other and nobody cheats? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
2BC6DEFB-1CFB-48F2-B21C-F62FD0FD46B4.jpeg

My thoughts are with all those in distress at the sight of four people walking together today. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thoughts and prayers also with those who have whipped themselves up into a rage because Meghan touched her own hair a couple of times. It’s a hard time for them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand this feeling of personal insult some people seem to have. It’s like the RF has spat in their face or something

Reactions: 3
Even if she stood there, did nothing, said nothing, smiled & waved when she was supposed to, she would absolutely still get picked apart and blamed for something! You just know Morgan is sat at home seething that she showed her face/held Harry’s hand/got out of the car wrong/breathed/some other bullshit he made up in his stupid massive head.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen a few videos on tiktok of smirking members of the crowds refusing to shake Meghans hand but accepting the others.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
from what i saw this afternoon, meghan and harry looked a lot more comfy doing the walkabout than william and kate and they were received very well by the crowd

like, I'm not one to get soppy (and the people who turn out to these events are nuts imo), but there was a lovely moment when meghan tickled a proffered baby's tummy

but still the bbc commentary was all about how they're "building bridges and making up" or whatever and just, honestly, leave them all alone

tbh, if i was the type to turn up to this sort of thing, I'd be telling them to their faces how much I support them

Reactions: 15
The ease of which the media tell obvious lies about them is so weird. We could clearly see all 4 of them staying to greet the crowd for ages
3B02295F-3878-4AE9-B250-7DB63E9F9376.jpeg

• Wow
The hate they get on here is ridiculous, glad to see a rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reported a comment for racism but it got ignored.

She’s even getting tit for the shoes she had on 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So sad to see people refuse to shake Meghan’s hand in the crowds yesterday. Her and Harry are credits to Diana. You’d never catch me there yesterday anyway but if I ever met H&M, I’d tell them that. Kate would be more likeable if we didn’t know her snootiness to ‘common WOC American’ Meghan and the fact the whole family unsurprisingly don’t care about the racist abuse and incomprehensibly wicked vitriol she has received over the years.

I had no idea this thread existed! Thank you to the person who was brave enough to make it 😂
Honestly hadn’t paid them any attention until the Oprah interview and the laughable claims that the RF couldn’t possibly be racist and that Meghan must be lying. Can’t believe the multiple things I read about her on the Internet almost daily and that’s without having to look very far. She’s a very strong woman and her mother and Harry must be the best rocks because I don’t think I could survive with the amount of evil things that are said about her.

I had no idea this thread existed! Thank you to the person who was brave enough to make it 😂
Honestly hadn’t paid them any attention until the Oprah interview and the laughable claims that the RF couldn’t possibly be racist and that Meghan must be lying. Can’t believe the multiple things I read about her on the Internet almost daily and that’s without having to look very far. She’s a very strong woman and her mother and Harry must be the best rocks because I don’t think I could survive with the amount of evil things that are said about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering what people here make of the conspiracy that their kids are basically fake? I find the whole thing sort of funny because it's absurd, I remember following a Tumblr page that was claiming Archie was one of those reborn dolls, but it's definitely meant as an insult towards her

I wonder how much of it is linked to sexism and the whole 'barren woman' thing from the old times - them being worthless members of society essentially. I'm also guessing it's to do with her not being fully a part of the Royal Family and if they were to divorce it would be a very clean cut

And of course, racism doesn't play a part at all in how these people who so enjoyed all that tabloid slating, you know the ones who really made a point that she was not white, see her :rolleyes:

• Heart
I'm wondering what people here make of the conspiracy that their kids are basically fake? I find the whole thing sort of funny because it's absurd, I remember following a Tumblr page that was claiming Archie was one of those reborn dolls, but it's definitely meant as an insult towards her

I wonder how much of it is linked to sexism and the whole 'barren woman' thing from the old times - them being worthless members of society essentially. I'm also guessing it's to do with her not being fully a part of the Royal Family and if they were to divorce it would be a very clean cut

And of course, racism doesn't play a part at all in how these people who so enjoyed all that tabloid slating, you know the ones who really made a point that she was not white, see her :rolleyes:
The thing about their kids being fake or dolls is very weird! Even if she had a surrogate (not convinced myself) people think they have a right to know because of the line of succession - let’s be real, their kids will never ever be close to the throne so why does it matter?

ETA: it also feels quite racist to be assuming Meghan’s mum is a criminal - I believe I read that people believe she did some kind of fraudulent activity and that’s how she got her money? And that she went to prison for it?! I think this would’ve been dug up a lot sooner - especially when they left the RF

Reactions: 9

I have never seen people doubting Beatrice or Eugenie's pregnancies. These rumours are always aimed at commoner girls. :sneaky: ;) But they concocted that surogacy theory with Kate too, before she became popular (after meghan came).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.