Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seemed to me that she wasn’t aware that they could take them for her and put them next to all the other flowers or whatever it is that they do. I just don’t understand why someone doesn’t seem to have explained the most simple things to her before this appearance, it’s no wonder she’s upset with the establishment

Reactions: 12
Clutching at straws at this point. It’s laughable
View attachment 1572641
the minute i saw her do this, I KNEW all those weirdos would be frothing at the mouth about it. She was perfectly kind to the person who offered to take the flowers. I read somewhere this morning that a lipreader said that she basically said that she had promised the person who gave her the flowers that she herself would lay them by the gate. If true, that is such a lovely and personal gesture and i hate how it's been twisted by the media.

Reactions: 14
Not a fan of H&M (and I do realise this is a rave thread so won't be slating them here) but I find the idea that their kids either 1) don't exist or 2) were birthed by surrogates just...insane.

It would require so many people to go along with the subterfuge and never break rank. The crazies insist the surrogates would have been made to sign an NDA but they wouldn't hold much water when you have such a strong case for public interest

Reactions: 5
It seems like miscommunication all around. Obviously their protocol is to hand the flowers to aides, but Meghan decides she wants to do it her way. Why doesn't Meghan swallow her pride for a moment, and why don't the aides explain things to her? It's maddening all around.

Reactions: 2
It seems like miscommunication all around. Obviously their protocol is to hand the flowers to aides, but Meghan decides she wants to do it her way. Why doesn't Meghan swallow her pride for a moment, and why don't the aides explain things to her? It's maddening all around.
Even so, some of the reactions I saw online surrounding the flowers was so over the top and unnecessary and just seems like people being outraged over something small because they simply don't like her

Reactions: 11
Maybe she wasn't explained the protocol in the first place...
With how uncertain she looks at certain moments it does appear to me that the protocols weren't explained to her 🤷‍♀️

I could see them all thinking that it's something that they just know because they do it often and forgetting that Meghan wouldn't just know. I've seen some mention that Harry seems to also be a bit unhelpful and I guess that's part of the issue there

Reactions: 15
Maybe she wasn't explained the protocol in the first place...
That's my point. She looked so out of place and uncomfortable. I really wish they'd do a better job briefing her. It's like they're setting her up to fail.

Reactions: 13
That's my point. She looked so out of place and uncomfortable. I really wish they'd do a better job briefing her. It's like they're setting her up to fail.
It won't have been the first time she'll have been given flowers on a walkabout.

Even so, some of the reactions I saw online surrounding the flowers was so over the top and unnecessary and just seems like people being outraged over something small because they simply don't like her
She has no idea of the protocol involved around policing safety. I don’t think she’s given it a minute’s thought.

Even if she stood there, did nothing, said nothing, smiled & waved when she was supposed to, she would absolutely still get picked apart and blamed for something! You just know Morgan is sat at home seething that she showed her face/held Harry’s hand/got out of the car wrong/breathed/some other bullshit he made up in his stupid massive head.
Sadly, there are consequences for one’s actions. I think she is either very brave or crazy to even consider a public persona during mourning for HMTQ. The depth of anti Markle antipathy is palpable. People here think the Oprah interview contributed to the demise of or at least blighted the dying days of Prince Philip and that the CUT interview and podcasts were just more of a slap in the guts for HMTQ and KC3. I can’t find anyone over 40 who likes them anymore. I’m in NZ.

Last edited:
She has no idea of the protocol involved around policing safety. I don’t think she’s given it a minute’s thought.

Sadly, there are consequences for one’s actions. I think she is either very brave or crazy to even consider a public persona during mourning for HMTQ. The depth of anti Markle antipathy is palpable. People here think the Oprah interview contributed to the demise of or at least blighted the dying days of Prince Philip and that the CUT interview and podcasts were just more of a slap in the guts for HMTQ and KC3. I can’t find anyone over 40 who likes them anymore. I’m in NZ.
And if she hadn’t shown her face, she’d have received just as much backlash for ‘disrespecting the queen’ and ‘not supporting her husband and his family’. She cannot win. If the RF didn’t want her to have to go on Oprah to share her story, they should’ve protected her from the vicious vitriol instead of contributing to it. Not to mention the racism.

Reactions: 24
Always love coming onto this thread and seeing the message at the top for us to not go onto the other thread or mention it but they can come onto here (a RAVE THREAD!!!) and flap their lips about Meghan's supposed lies etc etc🙄🙄🙄

I wonder how the anti-Meghan horde seems to know so much about her personal life and ongoing to be able to confidently ascertain whether something is truthful or not

• Heart
Reactions: 35
off top of my head: having got married before the actual wedding, having her passport removed, the children being denied titles, banned from meeting her friends.

Also lied about allowing her friends to speak to People magazine and assisting with the Finding Freedom book. So point is that I DO think a lot of the criticism is over the top and unpleasant and much of it may be driven by racism but there are also those who dislike her based on her conduct.
Does any of this have proof or is it the typical “she said so and the RF would never ever do that” as often seems to be the case?

The title thing is a bit funny too as her children should have been granted titles after the death of the Queen but judging by the RF website that isn’t the case. Obviously the natural response is “Meghan is bad and lied so her children can’t get the benefit of the titles” but it all really makes you think, huh? 🤔

One interesting TikTok I saw regarding Meghan’s appearance is that the RF now needs the diversity as the family is very removed from the Commonwealth countries which I found interesting

Reactions: 11
Does any of this have proof or is it the typical “she said so and the RF would never ever do that” as often seems to be the case?

The title thing is a bit funny too as her children should have been granted titles after the death of the Queen but judging by the RF website that isn’t the case. Obviously the natural response is “Meghan is bad and lied so her children can’t get the benefit of the titles” but it all really makes you think, huh? 🤔

One interesting TikTok I saw regarding Meghan’s appearance is that the RF now needs the diversity as the family is very removed from the Commonwealth countries which I found interesting
Yes everything I've mentioned has been proved. I did notice re the titles not being updated, so not sure what that story is. The RF witholding or them rejecting them, I guess it will become clear.

What’s the proof? And I don’t meant a press article with “sources”.
I did a quick search about the passport stuff:

The Royal Experts seem to basically agree that it would have been taken for safekeeping. Counter point is that she did travel so would have had her passport - presumably with the permission of the family/Palace? I also assume they had security with them on those trips so she might not have had her passport personally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.