Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen the footage of louis smacking his hand over kate's mouth! and all of royalist twitter thinks he's adorable! šŸ„“ royalists are bleeping insane!

just imagine the censure if that was archie and meghan
Eeeek. That was uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s nice to find this thread. So much discussion around H&M is desperately unhinged - like saying their children are fake, or dead?? Claiming someone as smart as Meghan was jealous when she realised sheā€™d never be queen consort (as if she had no idea how any of the succession worked)? Saying Harry is completely stupid and has no idea of what heā€™s ā€œinvolved inā€ and that Meghan puppeteers him? Itā€™s just wildly crazy. No one is a saint but I think H&M broadly do more good than bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else enjoying Meghanā€™s podcast? I liked the recent episode with Mindy Kaling about choosing to be single

Reactions: 5
Lmaooo all the royal fanatics blaming the queens ā€˜deathā€™ on H&M, saying they shouldnā€™t visit her etc, but Prince Andrew is there??? Make it make sense lmaooo

Reactions: 16
God. I can already picture the headlines, the tweets, the Daily Mail comments. Pretty sick that anyone who calls themselves a royalist would even feel the need to slander Meghan right now.

Reactions: 7
Relieved Meghan isnā€™t going, theyā€™ll say it was her that killed the queen lol

Reactions: 8
I would hope even the most rabid anti Harry & Meghan people can appreciate he's a man who's just lost his grandmother and respectfully give them a break...but who am I kidding, they'll absolutely find some way of accusing them of being at least partially responsible for the queen's death can picture the daily mail articles already

Reactions: 16
I would hope even the most rabid anti Harry & Meghan people can appreciate he's a man who's just lost his grandmother and respectfully give them a break...but who am I kidding, they'll absolutely find some way of accusing them of being at least partially responsible for the queen's death can picture the daily mail articles already
Apparently the BBC Royal Correspondent suggested this a bit today when talking about how stressed she must have been

Meghan really just lives rent free in a lot of people's heads

Reactions: 14
If Meghan had gone with Harry she was doing it for attention, she didn't go, she's snubbed the Queen in her last hours & his family.....the woman can't win....

Reactions: 25
I saw someone say it mightā€™ve been considered ā€œimproperā€ for Meghan or any of the other grandchildren and their spouses to attend without Kate being present and that made a lot of sense to me.

Reactions: 5
Over on the trash thread theyā€™re saying they hope Charles finds Andrew a job in the RF. so Meghan says comments about the family - whether you think rightly or wrongly - and she should be thrown to the lions but someone who, at best, was involved within sex trafficking should be welcomed back with open arms?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Canā€™t really understand why people dislike her so much anyway. The comments about her already are just ridiculous, she canā€™t win. People are making a sad time into using it to dislike her more šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Over on the trash thread theyā€™re saying they hope Charles finds Andrew a job in the RF. so Meghan says comments about the family - whether you think rightly or wrongly - and she should be thrown to the lions but someone who, at best, was involved within sex trafficking should be welcomed back with open arms?
No way. Are they really? Christ

Reactions: 1
It's pissing me off seeing all the journos saying "ohhh Harry didn't get to see the Queen, isn't he awful" when the Queen died with just Charles and Anne there...

Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s not quite what was said. The person said something along the lines of finding him something to do on one of the Royal estates. Not a public role.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s not quite what was said. The person said something along the lines of finding him something to do on one of the Royal estates. Not a public role.
With that bizarre profile picture, I think you may be lostšŸšŖšŸšŖšŸšŖalso as if thatā€™s any better. Suggesting the King finds a job behind the scenes for his pedalo brother just because their mum was the Queen. He can rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. I'm no fan of the royals at all, but people targeting h+m in all of this need to get a grip

they were only in the country because they had engagements here anyway. it would have taken harry a hell of a lot longer to get here if they were at home in la

despite the raf flying in charles, william, andrew, edward and sophie, only charles and anne were with her at the end. what could harry have actually done?

people need to calm the duck down

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People losing their minds already over Meghan doing the walkabout when she literally didnā€™t put a foot wrong šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.