Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes

Yes, so Princess. Technically Princess Henry but it would inevitably be Princess Meghan that is used at times.
Not really because she can’t be called Princess before her name as she’s not a blood Royal. Unless you mean on social media, people might call her Princess Meghan but no reputable other outlet or institution or whatnot will as that’s not how British royal titles work.

Reactions: 5
Not really because she can’t be called Princess before her name as she’s not a blood Royal. Unless you mean on social media, people might call her Princess Meghan but no reputable other outlet or institution or whatnot will as that’s not how British royal titles work.
According to Business Insider, Meghan could absolutely use this title. So absolutely media outlets could use the title and since they've done it for Princess Michael why not Meghan?
  • The royal wedding will grant Meghan Markle a host of titles, including Princess Henry of Wales.
  • She can be called that because she takes the official first name of her husband — and Prince Harry's real name is Henry.
  • But several royals have ignored such titles, and recent tradition dictates that the odd-sounding style will never be used.
  • Princess Michael of Kent, who married in 1978, is the only living royal to be known by her husband's name.

Reactions: 1
Piers Morgan needs to tone down the Meghan hate. It's an obsession at this point.

Screenshot_20210601-102902_Chrome.jpg

Talking about a Naomi Osaka
Piers/ everyone that hates MM 😅
d8b.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If only people could see that having someone so public talk about their trauma and grief can open up conversations in families about it. I see parallels with Diana speaking about her bulimia... it was brave and also made space for the topic in the public realm. Meanwhile the Royal Family wants to talk about... I don't know? Flowers and organic farming and how Andrew didn't associate with known sex offenders?
I agree! Harry talking openly about his family and how he is technically estranged, speaks to me and so many others. People see estrangement as taboo but it is completely necessary for some.

Piers Morgan needs to tone down the Meghan hate. It's an obsession at this point.
It's been an obsession from the moment he started mentioning in interviews how we "knew her" from her pre-Harry, Suits days. He is so upset that Meghan stopped contacting him after their one casual meeting. Perhaps she didn't find you that interesting Piers. Ever consider that?

Piers has always been a dull little man though. Just checked his Twitter and he's hanging out with Simon Cowell. Another mediocre man with sexist views!

Reactions: 4
The dedication that she’s written in her new book for H + A has been published. Very sweet but I can’t seem to warm to the ‘pump pump’bit. I am a cardiac surgeon though so it’s probably just that I know pump pump is wrong 😂😂

Baby girl arrived Lilibet Diana - Lili.

Lilibet is a pet name for the Queen right? That’s nice.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of the mother and father I hope the baby is happy and healthy I bet she can’t wait to meet Oprah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone is losingggg it over the name and I'm so here for it. 😂 Have a day off, honestly. :sleep: Comments that it's disrespectful to the Queen - I'm sure she's been phoning round M&H's top haters crying about how upset she is over it. :rolleyes: I bet she's excited to welcome a new member of the family.

The name isn't one I would use but it's cute. Happy for them that it wasn't leaked and they got to announce.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah I expected the haters would be out in full force 😂. I really like the Diana, it’s a lovely touch

Reactions: 12
It's this absolutely crazy mindset that because these two had to step away from official royal duties (which they are freaking entitled to do), they're not allowed to have or hint at any connections to the royal family anymore. I've already read dozens of "Oooh, I thought they HATE the royal family" comments on Instagram. WHAT the f*ck does that have anything to do with Harry naming HIS daughter after HIS MOTHER?? (excuse the yelling) His mother who, by the way, suffered so much too while living within the restrictions of that family. Love how that tends to be forgotten when it comes to Harry and Meghan.
Anyway, all the best to this family and their new baby, love the names and hope they can all enjoy this wonderful time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh I can't imagine being filled with so much hate as some people I see online. I'm all for a gossip but some people are just pretty vile. This is just about comments in general that I've seen on there today.

Reactions: 9
It's this absolutely crazy mindset that because these two had to step away from official royal duties (which they are freaking entitled to do), they're not allowed to have or hint at any connections to the royal family anymore. I've already read dozens of "Oooh, I thought they HATE the royal family" comments on Instagram. WHAT the f*ck does that have anything to do with Harry naming HIS daughter after HIS MOTHER?? (excuse the yelling) His mother who, by the way, suffered so much too while living within the restrictions of that family. Love how that tends to be forgotten when it comes to Harry and Meghan.
Anyway, all the best to this family and their new baby, love the names and hope they can all enjoy this wonderful time :)
I don’t think it’s Diana people are talking about but Lilibet which is known to be a nickname used for HMTQ by a select group of loved ones (now all passed, I think). They have spent the past months complaining about the royal life (rightly or wrongly) so I get where people are coming from with that! In my opinion the longer Elizabeth would have been a better name then the kid can pick it’s own nickname. I would have put my house on Diana being in there. No matter what I hope the kid has happy, well adjusted and fulfilling life.

I’m big fans on them and totally on their side to be frank but I’m shocked at the name, moreso Lilibet than Diana

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.