Prince Harry & Meghan Rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should’ve and probably did. But the heart wants what the heart wants!
Am now obsessed with Amanda Seales!

Reactions: 1
I agreed but I'm guessing Meghan did some research and figured that she could navigate the situation, would have relatively young and therefore modern-thinking allies in the form of William and Kate...Maybe Harry had his family on their best foot forward. Then once she was married in, only then realized the glacier pace of institutional inertia, had some smaller tiffs, etc like any newlywed but because of the media exposure, had less room to hide and more pressure...anyway all of that is harder to explain than saying she did no/little research and primarily placed trust and openness to her inlaws.

Reactions: 3
Seen some batshit theory about how she's been preggers 13 months (insinuating she's lying I assume). And also about Harry attention seeking at the funeral. In what world? How do these people manage to create nonsense out of thin air? I'm sure they make up what rubbish they're going to ride with before the event has even happened. Already plotting about how Meghan is going to ruin Kate and William's anniversary and it literally hasn't even happened yet. She'll be sat at home minding her own business and they'll be like 'wow no congratulations from Meghan, she just wants people to question what she's up to!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:'. They've defo been reading The Scum for too long😂 😂

Reactions: 7
Seen some batshit theory about how she's been preggers 13 months (insinuating she's lying I assume). And also about Harry attention seeking at the funeral. In what world? How do these people manage to create nonsense out of thin air? I'm sure they make up what rubbish they're going to ride with before the event has even happened. Already plotting about how Meghan is going to ruin Kate and William's anniversary and it literally hasn't even happened yet. She'll be sat at home minding her own business and they'll be like 'wow no congratulations from Meghan, she just wants people to question what she's up to!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:'. They've defo been reading The Scum for too long😂 😂
People can be so insane. There's a whole group of people who really think Meghan is faking her pregnancy and got botox to make her face look puffy during the Oprah interview :rolleyes: and now they are trying to say she staged papparazzi pictures to upstage Louis' birthday when it is so obvious those photo's were taken without her knowledge. These nutters need to realise Meghan isn't some mastermind who controls the media. In reality, she has no control at all. The media releases these articles and photos at precise moments (i.e. Louis' birthday/Archie pics) because they know it will garner the most attention.

and I think you're right that Meghan is somehow going to be dragged into Kate and Will's anniversary and torn to shreds over things she hasn't done or said. The media can't help themselves. She's an easy target. They will do what they do best and make it out as if Meghan is making herself the centre of attention or that she is cold and heartless for not giving a duck about an anniversary that isn't hers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
As someone who Google’s menus before I go to get food you best believe I’m going to Google any man I’m interested in them. Royalty or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk it really doesn’t sit right with me when people use Archie as ammunition in their Meghan hate campaign, especially because we know it isn’t just a bit of harmless gossip and these people would actually like to see Meghan dead (although they’d probably make out as if it was the narcissist’s last stunt to keep her name on our lips). Archie, as well as K&W’s kids are innocent. I’m sure Meghan would rather they amped up the bullying of her rather than for them to drag her baby’s name into it.

The amount of RAGE that Meg has a children’s book out is giving me life. So many people on twitter whining that they haven’t had THEIR books published so why should SHE. Maybe your book just sucks hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of RAGE that Meg has a children’s book out is giving me life. So many people on twitter whining that they haven’t had THEIR books published so why should SHE. Maybe your book just sucks hun??
pity she seems to need to step on other people to shine 😂
I wanted so badly to route for this couple and I keep coming here to see positives. But 🤷‍♀️

F55BCA76-98EA-48F9-9412-F4C9CDDFF512.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I wanted so badly to route for this couple and I keep coming here to see positives. But 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 560488
Hadn't seen that! I hope if the other author has been infringed upon then she can do something about it. Lots of books take strong inspo from somewhere else, I’d have to read both to see but I don’t plan on reading either 😂

I can't really comment on the content being copied and have no intention of buying either but how much input would she have had over the cover? A few authors I follow on insta are quite vocal about how they don't get a say and sometimes hate the cover they are given/relieved when it's one they do like. Unsure if it would be a similar case for Meghan's though.

But hopefully awareness of the similarity will allow the author to challenge it! Must be frustrating for them and isn't fair if it has been ripped off.

I think it's a bit of a reach the article saying the cover is identical, they look v different to me but maybe I don't have an arty eye 😂

Reactions: 10

View attachment 560488
I respectfully disagree. I don't think she was trying to step on other people to shine and I don't think the cover or illustrations are identical. They just have a slightly similar concept (the bench) but they are both very different in their own way. :)

Reactions: 13
I respectfully disagree. I don't think she was trying to step on other people to shine and I don't think the cover or illustrations are identical. They just have a slightly similar concept (the bench) but they are both very different in their own way. :)
the author herself seems to have shut down any criticisms or accusations of plagiarism so it looks like the daily Mail were up to their old tricks of twisting a tale to make it fit their narrative 😐

I do however have an issue with all “celebrity” or influencer book deals, royalty or not 🥴

Reactions: 13
I don't think the covers look identical - such a reach. Also, so many children's books revolve around similar scenarios. School, the park, birthday parties etc. The people who believe Meghan is the first person to 'write' (who knows how much she actually contributed) a children's book with the same themes as an already existing one obviously haven't read a children's book recently 😂

Reactions: 7
So, William & Kate have launched a YouTube channel. Good old Daily Mail is, not surprisingly, quoting "Royal Commentators" who are praising the two for being so candid and opening up their incredibly busy and important schedules for the public. Yet when Harry & Meghan did the same, it was a tacky publicity stunt and they shouldn't waste taxpayer money on such nonsense. Make it make sense, DM editors!

Reactions: 16
saw this tweet earlier and I think we can all agree that these are gorgeous pics

Screenshot_20210506-220244_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel that I am no longer able to comment on this thread, it is supposed to be a positive environment. However I can no longer tolerate the Markle woman, the latest speech was the last straw. She seems to get a kick out of causing tension and baiting people.

@LongishCat Maybe the one about Covid?
"Women, and especially women of colour, have seen a generation of economic gain wiped out... Since the pandemic began, nearly 5.5 million women have lost work in the US, and 47 million more women around the world are expected to slip into extreme poverty. But if we work together to bring vaccines to every country and continent, insist that vaccines are equitably distributed and fairly priced, and ensure that governments around the world are donating their additional vaccines to countries in need, then we can begin to fully rebuild."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.