Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. This video is so cringe.

Dev is an idiot and has no idea how YouTube works. He's only gotten 12K views on the video so far. His niche is Theme Parks. Not true crime. His subscribers aren't likely to watch this type of video. So YouTube isn't going to push this video to non-subscribers because of lack of subscriber engagement.

duck off, Dev! You're an asshole. If you cared that much about this tragic event, you would mourn in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyway to even be true crime its too close to the event, you need some distance to be able to tell a true crime story.

He really isn't that clever, just desperate for whatever likes and views he can get. There is no plan or business mentality at all

Reactions: 3
Dev must be pissed he didn't get more views for that video. Hell, the Trackers' COVID video got a lot more than him. Everyone started talking about them the moment their video dropped.

His other videos do better because he's a THEME PARK vlogger. That's what people expect! Chowder head!

I also noticed he has turned like count off. You can like and dislike but you can't see the numbers

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Looks like he lost at least 100 followers on Insta. It's down from yesterday.

Thank god I'm not the only one who had a problem with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dev must be pissed he didn't get more views for that video. Hell, the Trackers' COVID video got a lot more than him. Everyone started talking about them the moment their video dropped.

His other videos do better because he's a THEME PARK vlogger. That's what people expect! Chowder head!
I'll bet you that will piss him once again because the Tim Tracker topic was massive and it's almost in the timing like a photobomb. Shows the Tracker's took the hot news once again even tho both of these news ain't hot but not fun. The timing of these two is identical! I haven't switched between two threads for such massive headline shockers!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It takes balls to upend one's channel and go a completely opposite direction hoping your subscribers stick by you. Having balls does not equate to having an ounce of intelligence or empathy for a situation though. He's a selfish asshole.

This is one of those cringe moments in Dev's life he'll hate looking back on and taking ownership of his actions.

--- for y'all unsubscribing, I'm not sub'd to any of these vloggers I hate. I simply pull them up through socialblade and click through what they show there if I need.

Reactions: 7
Oh I am so glad this POS true colours are showing for all to see!! I really hope Disney and Universal do take notice and rethink their choice in using him.

Reactions: 8
I will say there have been podcast that have helped solve crimes (Up and Vanished),
I'm going to stop you right there. Up and Vanished didn't solve anything. A tip to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations did.

And a Disney vlogger ("background in psychology" or no), isn't doing to do diddly-poop here.

• Heart
Looks like he lost at least 100 followers on Insta. It's down from yesterday.

Thank god I'm not the only one who had a problem with this.
When I saw the stories from the memorial. I undubbed instantly. Don't want that on my Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to stop you right there. Up and Vanished didn't solve anything. A tip to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations did.

And a Disney vlogger ("background in psychology" or no), isn't doing to do diddly-poop here.
I didn't say up and vanished solved the case I said it helped. The GBI even admitted that the coverage led to alot a good tips which led to them swabbing both Ryan and Bo. That swabbing is what led Bo to confessing to his GF who turned him and Ryan into the GBI. One sad part about that entire case is No and Ryan's were named in the case in either 2005 or 2007 and no one followed up on the tip.

All that to say sure the media can have some influence on a case but PCDs involvement isn't helping at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.