Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to give a recently murdered woman the same importance as a story about your new phone. It's all just content, right?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just went to this assholes video of the Gabby Petito memorial and this motherfucker has scrubbed EVERY SINGLE COMMENT that isn’t kissing his ass.

I cannot believe someone can do something SO stupid and be SO thin skinned about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, he's back to doing Halloween events once again, by the looks of his Instagram stories.

Kind of a weird juxtaposition after the Gabby Petito video?

Reactions: 7
Well, he's back to doing Halloween events once again, by the looks of his Instagram stories.

Standard influencer behaviour. Serious moral post followed by 'oh here's me half naked trying to sell something'

Reactions: 6

He’s such a bleeping asshole. It’s all about him and as much as I hate vloggers in general he’s truly the worst

Reactions: 3
I'd be surprised. I wouldn't describe him as emerging.

I suspect disney want to dump the ones they can't control and nurture ones they can develop and control more to avoid negative pr.

Imagine if the media list goes. So many vloggers would be fucked hahah

Reactions: 2
I wonder what 20 they chose, I bet it's smaller scale and not these ones already at 100k. They had just hosted some TikTok stars in DL and WDW wonder if they got it.

TTT and PCD were desperate to get followers on TikTok.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they scored that popular Disney TikToker. I don't know his name. I heard about him hanging out with Paula Abdul, but I'm not on TikTok.

It's interesting that they're still allowing YouTubers. I honestly thought they were going to dissociate themselves from them. I'm pretty sure that it's someone up and coming.

It's past the prime for this current crop of vloggers. Harsh but true. That's how any industry goes.

Reactions: 1
I just went to this assholes video of the Gabby Petito memorial and this motherfucker has scrubbed EVERY SINGLE COMMENT that isn’t kissing his ass.

I cannot believe someone can do something SO stupid and be SO thin skinned about it
Scrubber..XD I like the new terms

Haha Grifters and Scrubber's 😄

I'm guessing they scored that popular Disney TikToker. I don't know his name. I heard about him hanging out with Paula Abdul, but I'm not on TikTok.

It's interesting that they're still allowing YouTubers. I honestly thought they were going to dissociate themselves from them. I'm pretty sure that it's someone up and coming.

It's past the prime for this current crop of vloggers. Harsh but true. That's how any industry goes.
You mean JoJo. He over indulges on liquor and appears wasted in most of his videos. I don't see how Disney gives him the time of day let alone invites to media events. Another unintelligent person trying to make a living and getting freebies by posting immature YouTube & TikTok videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You mean JoJo. He over indulges on liquor and appears wasted in most of his videos. I don't see how Disney gives him the time of day let alone invites to media events. Another unintelligent person trying to make a living and getting freebies by posting immature YouTube & TikTok videos.
Ugh Jojo is another bleeping annoying douche lord. Disney needs to get their tit together and stop pandering to these idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think disney creating their own vloggers and making them official will help take away a lot of vloggers power

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.