Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video before he gives his opinion on the police he stated that he does have a degree in psychology. Having a degree in psychology doesn't make you an expert on criminal justice, the law, or domestic violence. If he was even remotely qualified on any of those things he wouldn't have been working at Disney and UO. Even if he really was trying to scratch his true crime itch he's horrible at it.

I will say there have been podcast that have helped solve crimes (Up and Vanished), but PCD has no clue what he's talking about and it shows.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am in shock over his new vlog. Whether we like the guy or not, the content is pretty harmless and nothing important. Just ego and a load of rubbish

to make a vlog about a murder that is currently being investigated is just so awful. Who does he think he is. Nothing has been confirmed, the trials haven’t started, her family won’t appreciate this ‘awareness’.Putting a disclaimer that he isn’t making money from the vlog is pathetic. He’s still making views= audience exposure= growing his channel and awarenes.

His pose in the thumbnail, a photo of his flowers he’s laying down.This isn’t respectful or a nice remembrance vlog, this is a total narcissist using a woman’s murder to feed it

he is sick in the head.

Reactions: 15
In the video before he gives his opinion on the police he stated that he does have a degree in psychology. Having a degree in psychology doesn't make you an expert on criminal justice, the law, or domestic violence. If he was even remotely qualified on any of those things he wouldn't have been working at Disney and UO. Even if he really was trying to scratch his true crime itch he's horrible at it.

I will say there have been podcast that have helped solve crimes (Up and Vanished), but PCD has no clue what he's talking about and it shows.
PCD is saying HE has a degree? \ BULL tit \ Dude skipped out on school after he got a taste of being a Disney cast member. Since then he's hopped from low paying job to low paying job, finally settling on being a grifting theme park vlogger.

If he's claiming he has a degree in anything he's a true blue narcisist creating an alternate reality he wants his stans and anyone new to his channel to buy into.

Reactions: 8
PCD is saying HE has a degree? \ BULL tit \ Dude skipped out on school after he got a taste of being a Disney cast member. Since then he's hopped from low paying job to low paying job, finally settling on being a grifting theme park vlogger.

If he's claiming he has a degree in anything he's a true blue narcisist creating an alternate reality he wants his stans and anyone new to his channel to buy into.
He actually said he has a background in psychology and a degree as well. My first thought was no bro you have a background in carrying a camera around at Disney.

Reactions: 4
Ugh that thumbnail. I can just see him giving directions to Bianca on how to frame him in the shot as so to capture the perfect balance of his
fake-assed concern and douchebagery.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No thought for that poor girls family. The whole thing has turned into a circus. Its an awful thing that I'm sure we've all taken some interest in. This is something else though. This is about him. You can just imagine him dreaming about solving the crime and being a hero. Asshat. It's been discussed in the news here in the UK, and one American commentator said true crime podcasts are huge just now. Dev is cashing in, whether or not he monetised that particular vlog. Its just crass. Wonder if the Trackers will dust off their podcast to discuss it too. All getting a little too big for their boots.

Reactions: 10
He actually said he has a background in psychology and a degree as well. My first thought was no bro you have a background in carrying a camera around at Disney.
I've known too many people who craft a degree or other story out of thin air to make themselves feel more important than they are. You can usually spot the lack of professionalism in their manner to back up suspicions that reality is not matching up with what they're saying.

With Dev it's been laid out there online since he started. It's possible he's deleted content in which he talks about his past and ditching school, but I recall that one well as I was sitting here with kids nearly his age who've HAD to leave school due to lack of funds on our end. I yelled "You are an idiot! at the screen when he said he chose not to go back.

Dev had a path to a degree made and he trashed it because he was too lazy to continue on. Because he needed more fun and drama in his life. Well, he found it. Those lies aren't sitting pretty though.

Hmm.... what did he delete here?
1632438793883.png

One more thing: Bianca, I know you read here too (all vloggers and their families do.)

I was married to a bipolar borderline. His variation ran heavy on the narcissism so I'm speaking as one who's had experience in dealing with people like this. What Dev is doing here is not normal.

He may have told you lies about his past, don't take his word. Before you marry him get the facts from the sources about him. If he's saying he has a degree, get confirmation from the college. Check his credit report and police reports. I did none of these things and paid for it financially, emotionally, socially and physically 1000x over by marrying my ex. When you find the truth, if it contradicts what he's said, do not confront him on it. Just run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He just bleeping posted it on YouTube and said he's not making any money off this video. PUHLEASE.

I hope you can see this tweet. Shawn the Creator called him out.

PCD was completely SILENT about George Floyd until people forced him to say something & this fucker didn't even know what POC meant. He's such a phony & he's sooooo uneducated. He wants to 'spread awareness" for a case that has received nationwide attention? Give me a break. There are so many POC that are MISSING that he could do research or raise awareness about. I love watching these vloggers screw themselves one by one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"This video will not be monetized I am not making any revenue off this video."

Then take your patreon link and PO Box out of the video description, asshat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
He goes with an idea for a few days, maybe weeks, and then gives up on it. I don't see him sticking with this either.
I've been waiting for him to do his exploring Florida series he occasionally has brought up over the last two years. Now, 2020 was kind of shot, but there's not much preventing it now. He keeps saying he wants to be more than a theme park vlogger, but I damn sure can't tell.

Reactions: 4
"THIS VIDEO WAS MADE TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR GABBY PETITO"

Exactly what kind of awareness are you spreading, Dev?

Also - for anyone that used to be on Adam the Woo's Tattle page, looks like our POS boy Ryan Nodal (if you know, you know) made a suck-up comment to Dev too. :mad:

View attachment 777529
SPREADING AWARENESS TO THE OTHER VLOGGER'S WHO ARE OUT OF TOUCH BY THE WORLD!*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ll admit, I watched it. At first, I didn’t see the problem, but reflecting on it, he is a theme park/tourist channel, not true crime. It’s very off putting that he would do this type of video. If he’s a true crime vlogger, so be it, agree with it or not. I’ve seen at least one true crime channel gain 30,000 plus subscribers since they started vlogging and live streaming about the case. Just seems like he read the room and is trying to drive views to his channel.

I see uk disney vlogger sam4god seems to be supporting him in the comments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.