Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly. Weirdly, although I have issues with DFB click bait and how they have been during the pandemic, they feel oddly personal videos considering you never see anyone

Reactions: 2
Well I see Dev got his silver YouTube button....I can feel his ego exploding through the thumbnail of that video 🤮

• Sick
Well I see Dev got his silver YouTube button....I can feel his ego exploding through the thumbnail of that video 🤮
I literally GAGGED when that came up as “suggested”

HOW DARE YOU YOUTUBE?!

YouTube needs a section called “videos from people that you want to punch in the face“

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally GAGGED when that came up as “suggested”

HOW DARE YOU YOUTUBE?!

YouTube needs a section called “videos from people that you want to punch in the face“
I yelled at the TV 😂

I refuse to watch it, even hate watch it, and give him ANY views/$ but I can only imagine how arrogant and entitled he was.

He would be the poster child for that section of videos LMAO

Reactions: 1
I yelled at the TV 😂

I refuse to watch it, even hate watch it, and give him ANY views/$ but I can only imagine how arrogant and entitled he was.

He would be the poster child for that section of videos LMAO
I won’t watch it either...frigging nauseas 🤢🤢🤢

all the people in the comments licking his ass OMFG how stupid are people?

The one consolation is his views really aren't all that great for someone with 100k subscriber's

So what's going on in DEVil's land @HereForTheT3a22 ? Saw you posted something in the Tracker thread from Disney to him. What is that?
ugh I bet you this motherfucker landed that free wedding he’s been fishing for which makes me literally gag considering it’s a sham wedding.

he only posted that one shot in his stories. bleeping asshole
0C92A43C-84B5-4BDA-910C-D03419284D2C.png

Reactions: 3
I'm really surprised Disney would gift him something that expensive with barely over 100,000 subscribers. A few small gifts here and there I understand for media list people (although wish he didn't get even that).

I'm really surprised Disney would gift him something that expensive with barely over 100,000 subscribers. A few small gifts here and there I understand for media list people (although wish he didn't get even that).
he’s milking the race card HARD. I guarantee it. He’s that big of a piece of tit that he probably harasses the media people and when they don’t respond hell cry BLM

Reactions: 3
he’s milking the race card HARD. I guarantee it. He’s that big of a piece of tit that he probably harasses the media people and when they don’t respond hell cry BLM
I've suspected that for a long time.

Not sure that pic says he has been gifted it, couldn't he be enquiring himself

That could just be the sales pitch "thank you for visiting us" from Disney for their Fairytale weddings. Disney is catering to the big bucks glam of a wedding. They wouldn't send just a card.

At least, that's what I'm hoping it is.

For Binaca's kid's sake I hope this marriage works out. I'm worried.

well I feel like the thank you = gifted but I could be wrong.
Maybe but he could have ordered it and posted that to create the impression. I just don't see what Disney will get out of it. His subscriptions are low and views very low. The disney wedding series on Disney plus has a far wider reach

That could just be the sales pitch "thank you for visiting us" from Disney for their Fairytale weddings. Disney is catering to the big bucks glam of a wedding. They wouldn't send just a card.

At least, that's what I'm hoping it is.

For Binaca's kid's sake I hope this marriage works out. I'm worried.
I don’t hope it works out because I’m a witch and dislike both of them

For Biancas kids sake I hope her father gets full custody and Bianca never gets to see her again. Mean? Sure! Do I care? Nope 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t hope it works out because I’m a witch and dislike both of them

For Biancas kids sake I hope her father gets full custody and Bianca never gets to see her again. Mean? Sure! Do I care? Nope 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, but what if her father is a drug addict or worse? Kiddo needs love and care, and I think her mom is looking out for her.

Yeah, but what if her father is a drug addict or worse? Kiddo needs love and care, and I think her mom is looking out for her.
I’m almost positive the father has sole custody which is honestly unheard of in Florida so that leads me to believe that Bianca is the unfit parent

I’m almost positive the father has sole custody which is honestly unheard of in Florida so that leads me to believe that Bianca is the unfit parent
I know for fact he had full custody but that was when I was involved with the channel. Don’t know what it’s like now but as of Aug of last year that was the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.