Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised Kate’s gone down this route - I’d have expected her to have some Botox and the creme de la creme of non-invasive skin treatments...but fillers??

Her look was always about being unique, comfortable in your own skin, seemingly effortlessly put together, understated, different from the crowd...now she’s just morphing into a generic pillow face.

She's mid 40's and has spent the last 20+ years drinking wine and vodka for breakfast plus years of drug abuse and 80 fags a day; I think without any work she would like Shirley from EE. She looks awful IMVHO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's mid 40's and has spent the last 20+ years drinking wine and vodka for breakfast plus years of drug abuse and 80 fags a day; I think without any work she would like Shirley from EE. She looks awful IMVHO.
That’s true...I just thought she’d embrace it to some extent. Botox, skin treatments...hell, even a mini facelift but would’ve thought she’d avoid fillers.

Reactions: 6
That’s true...I just thought she’d embrace it to some extent. Botox, skin treatments...hell, even a mini facelift but would’ve thought she’d avoid fillers.
Why not fillers? I’m quite surprised at your hierarchy in treatments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, fillers rarely if ever turn out well 🙈
As someone who’s tried fillers I agree. Long term they do seem to make for a very odd look. In small doses they accentuate certain features really well but relying on them to cling on to youthful looks is a mugs game

Reactions: 10
She doesn't even look younger, does she? Just...weird.
That's the problem with a lot of cosmetic surgery, fillers, botox etc. They don't make people looker younger, just odd IMO. Rarely seen someone look good with them and no treatment gives the lush skin of youthfulness.

Reactions: 6
The thing I worry about with fillers is once you’ve had it once & it wears off, the skin must be stretched & looser so you need to keep having it as the skin must look worse than before you started having it. Kate’s bone structure was incredibly, no idea why she would want to alter it with filler.

Reactions: 4
Why not fillers? I’m quite surprised at your hierarchy in treatments 🤣
Haha that’s a fair point! I suppose my biased thinking is that fillers (as well as Botox really) tend to make everybody look very similar - it’s that generic puffy face look. There are good examples of fillers I’m sure! But I think you tend to lose the angles and subtle nuances of your face that make your face unique. Kate’s always had a unique look and I assumed she’d continue to embrace that 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thing I worry about with fillers is once you’ve had it once & it wears off, the skin must be stretched & looser so you need to keep having it as the skin must look worse than before you started having it. Kate’s bone structure was incredibly, no idea why she would want to alter it with filler.
Yes, me too! I also read Botox affects facial muscle function long term so after the effects of Botox wear off, you’re left with underperforming facial muscles...still tempted though 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m really surprised Kate’s gone down this route - I’d have expected her to have some Botox and the creme de la creme of non-invasive skin treatments...but fillers??

Her look was always about being unique, comfortable in your own skin, seemingly effortlessly put together, understated, different from the crowd...now she’s just morphing into a generic pillow face.
Its like someone’s just told her to get fillers as a solution to ageing without any consideration to other options available. She could’ve had some very subtle tweaks done and looked amazing.

I think fillers get a bad name because there’s so many examples of horrible work out there, whereas Botox doesn’t plump or change the shape of the face so bad botox is less obvious (I won’t go OT into the debate about how it should all be more regulated 🤯).

Reactions: 7
Surely she has access to the best cosmetic Dr's with her contacts. She's even just worked with Kim K who love her or dislike her has a beautiful face and has had lots of work done. I agree fillers are bad news, didn't Demi Moore look weird recently, and now Linda Evengelista. Kate doesn't look good.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely she has access to the best cosmetic Dr's with her contacts. She's even just worked with Kim K who love her or dislike her has a beautiful face and has had lots of work done. I agree fillers are bad news, didn't Demi Moore look weird recently, and now Linda Evengelista. Kate doesn't look good.
And Kristin Davis! Why oh whyyyyy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Kim K is also far from a party girl - an LA diet, PT, non-smoker and light social drinker. Maintenance is still required to stay looking good, even with cosmetic work.

I have a soft spot for Kate, but she was never going to age well. Quite frankly, I'm just glad she's still alive.

Slight tangent, but I despise the glamorisation of rockstars/cultural icons dying young - we are so used to seeing these people immortalised as youthful and cool that it becomes disappointing when we see them looking old and weathered.

Reactions: 24
I really hope we start seeing some positives come out soon from these awful fillers and how they duck up your face. Courtney Cox is another one to add to the list.

Reactions: 11
I really hope we start seeing some positives come out soon from these awful fillers and how they duck up your face. Courtney Cox is another one to add to the list.
I think, like with an awful lot of celeb doctors ( sadly including MD's prescribing prescription pain etc) is that the reason they are 'Plastic Surgeons to The Stars' or 'X's personal doctor' is that they are very amenable to turning a blind eye to ethics and due diligence and say yes when they should be saying no.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...black-Paul-Joes-London-Fashion-Week-show.html

Also, is Daisy Lowe a masochist? And why is LFW filled with ' daughters of...?'

Reactions: 5
I think, like with an awful lot of celeb doctors ( sadly including MD's prescribing prescription pain etc) is that the reason they are 'Plastic Surgeons to The Stars' or 'X's personal doctor' is that they are very amenable to turning a blind eye to ethics and due diligence and say yes when they should be saying no.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...black-Paul-Joes-London-Fashion-Week-show.html

Also, is Daisy Lowe a masochist? And why is LFW filled with ' daughters of...?'
Wait what with Daisy Lowe?!

Reactions: 1
I have a soft spot for Kate, but she was never going to age well. Quite frankly, I'm just glad she's still alive.

Slight tangent, but I despise the glamorisation of rockstars/cultural icons dying young - we are so used to seeing these people immortalised as youthful and cool that it becomes disappointing when we see them looking old and weathered.
Yes, I think you are absolutely right.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
why would you spend huge amounts on a house you rent,it cant all be free and where does their money come from?
I can't help but be a little fixated on the Goffey/Lowe rental set-up. They seem as though they'd be fairly comfortable money-wise with their respective careers, I'm surprised they've fallen behind in rent before. Maybe they're unable to get approved for a mortgage, hmm. I think it was Pearl who fell in love with the house, is it possible it's only available to rent? Would love more ☕! (Anything about Gaz Coombes for that matter?)

I enjoy following them on IG, I'm a big Supergass fan and Pearl posts some lovely stuff. The kids can be a bit obnoxious but to be expected, really.

The sun and the drugs have really done a number of the quality of her skin. But her cheeks are very smooth and plump - cheek fillers?

View attachment 774420
She looks like a "refreshed" 63. 🙁 She and Madonna are one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.