Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Moss couldn't give a f##k. I love her for that. Has she ever been to rehab? She's one of the few who's life didn't appear to fall apart despite the druggy lifestyle. Everyone thought she was finished that time of the Pete docherty drug scandal but she came back bigger and better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kate Moss couldn't give a f##k. I love her for that. Has she ever been to rehab? She's one of the few who's life didn't appear to fall apart despite the druggy lifestyle. Everyone thought she was finished that time of the Pete docherty drug scandal but she came back bigger and better.
I think she did go to rehab once,after she was photographed doing coke when she was still with stinky Pete.Her lifestyle does show in her face though,despite the work she's had done,she's a hard looking 47.I admire her DGAF attitude though.

Reactions: 16
I love Kate but she looks every one of her 47 years and you can see she’s enjoyed a lot of partying. Good for her that she doesn’t give one. Sadie looks rough AF and certainly has that drinkers bloat on her face.

Anyone see the posts that Meg Mathews has been doing about the Knebworth film coming out?

Reactions: 11
I love Kate but she looks every one of her 47 years and you can see she’s enjoyed a lot of partying. Good for her that she doesn’t give one. Sadie looks rough AF and certainly has that drinkers bloat on her face.

Anyone see the posts that Meg Mathews has been doing about the Knebworth film coming out?
Yes, I’ve seen them. Not sure what to think. She’s staking her claim to having been there.

And then he met Sara McDonald and apparently it was love at first sight.

Reactions: 4
And then he met Sara McDonald and apparently it was love at first sight.
Did he start seeing Sarah while he was still with Meg?.I know the timeline is a bit fuzzy regarding that.

Reactions: 4
Did he start seeing Sarah while he was still with Meg?.I know the timeline is a bit fuzzy regarding that.
He claims no and that he said it just to speed the divorce up.

The thing with Noel though is that he contradicts himself so often you never really know the truth

Reactions: 11
The sun and the drugs have really done a number of the quality of her skin. But her cheeks are very smooth and plump - cheek fillers?

fillers.PNG

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She was blessed with such amazing bone structure; the cheek filler is criminal. What a shame.

People with cheek filler always remind me of the puppet Madame, lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised Kate’s gone down this route - I’d have expected her to have some Botox and the creme de la creme of non-invasive skin treatments...but fillers??

Her look was always about being unique, comfortable in your own skin, seemingly effortlessly put together, understated, different from the crowd...now she’s just morphing into a generic pillow face.

Reactions: 23
She’s definitely had cheek fillers, facelift, Botox as well as being surgically attached to Jordan Barrett.
Whats the deal with that? He’s been hanging off her (or out of the back of her more likely) everywhere for the past few months, including recently on the Frow with her watching Lila do the nepotism strut for her latest ‘hard earned’ catwalk show. At first I thought it was publicity for him as thing he’s signed to her agency, but looks like it’s definitely gone beyond that now. He looks freakily like he could be her son facially too 😬

Ah duck ignore that, just realised she’s just been to his big gay wedding, slow on the uptake tonight 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, she doesn't look like herself anymore. I see lip and cheek fillers, botox in the forehead and over the eye brows.
The only things that are still left of old Kate are the nose and the teeth. And the ears maybe.
She doesn't even look younger, does she? Just...weird.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.