Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was me. The one hundred percent do not own the house. They rent it and have been behind with rent in the past. I can’t disclose too much as to how I know (will be identifying if they read and the village is small) but they have also had issues with unpaid rent and bills too that are well known here as everyone chats in the Talbot
Wow!
That house ❤❤❤.

Reactions: 3
I can see a wine glass that's for starters.....

Im posting this in the most positive way👍

maybe the PR team she has need to be honest on what they present for Miss Moss

does the "sober" that she/PR means clean from all drugs & drinks now and again or completely clean "sober" from alcohol and drugs.....who knows but they more "sober" is being delivered the more scrutiny & endless zooming in on photographs with Kate in 🍻🍹
IBIZA KATE⚡🍹
BANG ON IT
Hope this link works for you.....for best results have a zoom in.....the eyes say it all & assuming in the glass is gin that her friend has just launched

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What that under your nose ;) She’s definitely still on the gear, this is from this year

Sadie Frosts' posing in that article is really cringe.

Kate's look is a bit dated now for me. Her hair looks like it needs a good brush. And she really needs to stop looking like she had a bad smell under her nose.

Kate doesnt look too bad, dusting of ❄ aside, but Sadie? She looks tired, her legs look a bit lumpy, support tights can look stylish these days love, not just available in crappy brown Nora Batty style now. I think she looks sad too because she’s trying to pret she’s still 25 and she’s just not.

As for Fat Tony…. I’ll no doubt read the book, but the blinding teeth and creosote tan just don’t look right on him somehow.

Reactions: 7
Sadie Frosts' posing in that article is really cringe.

Kate's look is a bit dated now for me. Her hair looks like it needs a good brush. And she really needs to stop looking like she had a bad smell under her nose.
I don’t know what happened to Sadie. These days she always looks a bit ‘off’ can’t put my finger on the reason why

Reactions: 7
What that under your nose ;) She’s definitely still on the gear, this is from this year

Hmmm, she's lost quite a bit of weight; during her clean living, no alcohol phase she put on a few, tiny pounds, and it suited her. Now her face is gaunt again.

Reactions: 2
why would you spend huge amounts on a house you rent,it cant all be free and where does their money come from?

also i was surprised that Meg Mathews lives in Cornwall now maybe using the london prices to settle there as she wont be getting any child maintanance now

She was good mates with Nikolai’s mum for years - until she started dating her coming of age son, it’s never a great basis for a relationship!

I don't know... this article is about nothing.

She went to a wedding in Ibiza and danced and she had a cigarette on a balcony. So what?
It is kind of non-news.
I think they’re making assumptions based on her appearance and the circles she is moving in again. Having said that, the article might be alluding to gossip on the circuit that the DM can’t explicitly print because there’s no proof and they don’t want to risk litigation.

Reactions: 8
I think they’re making assumptions based on her appearance and the circles she is moving in again. Having said that, the article might be alluding to gossip on the circuit that the DM can’t explicitly print because there’s no proof and they don’t want to risk litigation.
Thats the way of the DM they always hint....or post an article next to a picture of someone that gives the game away.

• Haha
But what is it that they want to be hinting at?

That she is back to drinking? That her relationship is over? Why wouldn't they be able to say this in more concrete terms, eg "notably Frederik was absent from the wedding celebrations which leaves the question if the pair is still together blablabla".
OR "The way she acted was in stark contract to how she described her life style to be since the death of her friend blablabla".

I am not really sure what the noteworthy gossip is?

But what is it that they want to be hinting at?

That she is back to drinking? That her relationship is over? Why wouldn't they be able to say this in more concrete terms, eg "notably Frederik was absent from the wedding celebrations which leaves the question if the pair is still together blablabla".
OR "The way she acted was in stark contract to how she described her life style to be since the death of her friend blablabla".

I am not really sure what the noteworthy gossip is?
That she isn’t having quiet nights and ‘hitting the sack at 11pm’ with Nikolai anymore, she’s out taking coke (and/or other Class As) and drinking and partying with young models that appear to have drug problems.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.