Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Moss didn't look like herself at the Baftas yesterday.

Her hair was nice, but her face is so different from what it used to look and the outfit was shite. I felt sad, thinking she lost her sparkle.

Reactions: 9
Kate Moss didn't look like herself at the Baftas yesterday.

Her hair was nice, but her face is so different from what it used to look and the outfit was shite. I felt sad, thinking she lost her sparkle.
Was literally just perusing those pics aghast! She looks terrible

That dress makes her look like a plant pot

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s missed the mark before wearing an ill advised frumpy vintage number though, I’m hoping it’s just that again.

Reactions: 3
Her face is looking a tad ‘stretched’, but her hair is gorgeous. The less said about that shapeless sack of sequins, the better!

• Sad
Haha that’s a fair point! I suppose my biased thinking is that fillers (as well as Botox really) tend to make everybody look very similar - it’s that generic puffy face look. There are good examples of fillers I’m sure! But I think you tend to lose the angles and subtle nuances of your face that make your face unique. Kate’s always had a unique look and I assumed she’d continue to embrace that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, me too! I also read Botox affects facial muscle function long term so after the effects of Botox wear off, you’re left with underperforming facial muscles...still tempted though 🙊
Most people over do the fillers. Less is always more! I had 0.5 in my cheeks recently, to lift the lower part of my face. People don't have it done to specifically change their cheeks, but usually to lift the drooping on the lower part. It also lessens the appearance of hollows under the eyes. It's less pleasant than botox, as there is a feeling of pressure and a sort of crackling noise, which only you can hear. You also get swelling and soreness for up to a week, so might explain why Demi Moore looked so odd recently, didn't allow enough time to recover before going on the runway. Botox can make a person look frozen, but it doesn't bother me as I am a serial frowner, so I will happily never frown again!

Reactions: 6
Jesus , what’s going on with her mouth?🙀🙀🙀

I’m getting the Daniella Westbrook sneer looking at that photo it I see Pearl too.

Reactions: 8
It makes me so sad. It must be awful to feel such a pressure to mutilate your appearance like that.
I agree Gillian looks far better, she does look very good but natural, not stretched and waxy.

Reactions: 7
Think Gillian looks pretty good. Kate though…
Besides drugs, it's the consequence of long-term tanning sessions under a Jamaican sun. Seriously, why do celebs, especially models, whose livelihoods depend on their appearance still do this? UV exposure accounts for a whopping 80% of skin ageing, Kates's premature ageing could have been easily prevented. Excessive tanning is the most dumb, career-wrecking thing a celebrity could possibly do, yet they all do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Daisy Lowe hosted a Malfy Gin event with some other Z lister last night so I guess promotional work like that explains how she pays the bills to some extent…

Daisy Lowe hosted a Malfy Gin event with some other Z lister last night so I guess promotional work like that explains how she pays the bills to some extent…
She looks like she picked her boyfriend up off the street on her way in! He must think he's in his own sex dream!

• Haha
She looks like she picked her boyfriend up off the street on her way in! He must think he's in his own sex dream!
Just looked up the pics, haven't caught up with Daisy in months, my god her looks are fading!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.