Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! I wasn’t a mother in the 90s so didn’t realise how seedy it all looks in hindsight. I wanted to be Sadie because it all looked so glamorous.
Im happy staying home with a cuppa these days 🤣
If you read Pearl Lowes book you'll realise how horrible the scene was. Still love hearing gossip about it though hehe

Reactions: 16
Yes!! I wasn’t a mother in the 90s so didn’t realise how seedy it all looks in hindsight. I wanted to be Sadie because it all looked so glamorous.
Im happy staying home with a cuppa these days 🤣
Same! And the likes of Jude Law and Ewan Mcgregor seemed so hot, now I'm just like ick, sleazy guys cheating on their wives. The drink and drugs catch up too. I wonder if any of the nepo babies will walk away for a normal life, be the Saffy in ab fab, or if they just can't imagine anything else. A few must have some issues, having essentially grown up with addict parents and nannies.

Reactions: 16
According to the Fail, Noel and his wife (Sara) have split! If this is true, I am genuinely shocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No doubt there'll be an article shortly where Noel is spotted walking down the street with some sexy 27 year old.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Definitely shocked by the Gallagher split, I always thought he adored her.

Reactions: 6
Sara McDonald always seemed unliveable and too try hard but I’m shocked at the split. Still, he was married to Meg when they met so my sympathy is reserved for their children.

Reactions: 5
Something tells me she called time on it - he always adored her. He wrote several songs about her, always bigged her up in interviews, often dedicated songs to her at gigs. I’m really surprised at this. I don’t think the thing about them being together when he was still married to Meg is true - he’s said a few times in interviews that he only said he’d committed adultery to speed up the divorce proceedings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shocked about Noel and Sara too. My favourite lyric of his is “my eyes have always followed you around the room, cos you’re the only god that I will ever need”. Always presumed it was about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shocked about Noel and Sara too. My favourite lyric of his is “my eyes have always followed you around the room, cos you’re the only god that I will ever need”. Always presumed it was about her.
Oh mine too - such a romantic lyric. He’s said before that song is about her.

Reactions: 4
Something tells me she called time on it - he always adored her. He wrote several songs about her, always bigged her up in interviews, often dedicated songs to her at gigs. I’m really surprised at this. I don’t think the thing about them being together when he was still married to Meg is true - he’s said a few times in interviews that he only said he’d committed adultery to speed up the divorce proceedings.
She admitted they met in a nightclub in Ibiza when he was married to Meg, in fact she seemed quite proud of it in an interview I read a few years ago.
Also who would falsely admit adultery in order to speed up a divorce?! It’s got bells on it. Also what was the bleeping rush anyway?
Sure, Noel.

Reactions: 13
She admitted they met in a nightclub in Ibiza when he was married to Meg, in fact she seemed quite proud of it in an interview I read a few years ago.
Also who would falsely admit adultery in order to speed up a divorce?! It’s got bells on it. Also what was the bleeping rush anyway?
Sure, Noel.
Yeah I know they met at Space when he was still married but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything happened then. Whatever. There’s always been whispers of Sara not being very nice - I’d love to know details.

Bit of a curve ball this one, then again nobody thought Noel and Meg would ever split until they did either.

Always found the way Noel would go out of the way to over praise Sara as really weird tbf

He always seemed under the thumb tbf

He was always insisting everyone fancies her, and droned on about how tit hot sexy she is.
When in reality she looks like a riddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.