Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, she's melted 😁
She's at the point of the evening where you start telling randoms in the toilet you love them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has SOBER, not clean. But it’s so disingenuous of her, she’s kind of lying with cosmoss :)
Kind of lying? Her clean- living lifestyle is clearly total bullshit.
Very disappointing, is she needing cash or something?

Reactions: 8
As someone who's never drank or done drugs, the way she is on that video is not how I would be delivering a speech. That's exactly how I'd imagine a person with drink/drugs to be.

Reactions: 5
Why bother going on about being sober or clean, she’s always been a party girl. I like that she was unashamedly a party girl as I like a drink myself - there are plenty of people that do. I get that being fit and healthy/wellness is the trend at the minute but I’d rather she just stayed true to herself, why is she so desperate to be seen as clean living now?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why bother going on about being sober or clean, she’s always been a party girl. I like that she was unashamedly a party girl as I like a drink myself - there are plenty of people that do. I get that being fit and healthy/wellness is the trend at the minute but I’d rather she just stayed true to herself, why is she so desperate to be seen as clean living now?
To flog the herbal tea tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the issue is she doesn’t appeal to the younger generation and for the older generation (yeah I mean us) 😆 wellness is the thing as we’re concerned about aging.

Reactions: 9
I think the issue is she doesn’t appeal to the younger generation and for the older generation (yeah I mean us) 😆 wellness is the thing as we’re concerned about aging.
I think that's true. However the generation of women she wants to appeal to are old enough to remember the 90's but not old enough to have forgotten the 90's, so know what she was up to 😄

Reactions: 12
She might very well be clean and sober, it might be more of a case of her wild days in her younger days having done damage to her long term?

Reactions: 1
She might very well be clean and sober, it might be more of a case of her wild days in her younger days having done damage to her long term?
In the footage recently posted of her presenting an award she's clearly off her nut on what appears to be booze and most likely, Class A's.

Reactions: 9
To me, Kate always came across as a heavy user but firmly in control. Never messy, not harmed by it. But now? It's as if she's declined all of a sudden. I have to wonder if it's caught up with her. Interview below is only four years ago and she looks and sounds healthy.

Reactions: 7
Of course it's caught up with her - she's had decades of heavy drug and alcohol abuse plus smokes about 80 a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Gosh, her voice has changed so much in 4 years - she sounds like a crackly-voiced old lady these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Gosh, her voice has changed so much in 4 years - she sounds like a crackly-voiced old lady these days.
Ciggies. I can always tell, the voice becomes so scratchy 😖 not shaming anyone who smokes, live your life the way you want, booze, fags, drugs, none of my biz.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.