Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is loaded, and there are older rich blokes than him bagging 20 somethings.
He comes across as a moaning sod though. I bet he’s a right pain in the arse.
He comes across as a mid 50’s divorced bloke tbf

Bet it was hell living in the middle of nowhere in Hampshire with him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am never surprised by stuff like that. People's online/public lives are fake af. Very few people live authentically, especially celebrities

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Meg Matthew’s is tiny and I was surprised how pretty she was in person (we’re talking almost 20 years ago)
Noel once walked straight into my chest. It was dark. We were in Fabric, the night club in London. I am 5’7 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate lived with him for a while, he was talking about her pinching his crisps on gogglebox

Reactions: 2
Didn't Liam blame Sara for the brothers feuding? We might see an Oasis reunion now
If only because Noel will need a cash injection!

I follow Meg Mathews on Insta - I like her, she seems a bit scatty at times and my god she needs to stop with the filters but comes across as a good person and she loves animals which always gets my vote. I do think it’s weird how she posts so many old pictures of her and Noel together and often uses his music on her stories. She’s just posted a video now that Anais shot of his latest video. I mean it’s great if they’re on good terms like that but I would never post throw back pictures of my ex 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He can get with Kate now. They’ve always been close friends. She’s not been seen in ages. The rumours are that things aren’t great with Nikolai. Her usual type is musicians.
Imagine the downgrade of once dating Johnny Depp to now Noel. 😅 (Although tbf I was obsessed with Noel in the prime Oasis days, and nowadays Johnny Depp looks very faded as well.)

Reactions: 8
No one’s a downgrade from Johnny Depp, if a gun was held to my head I’d genuinely prefer to date Pete Doherty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just finished reading Pearl Lowe’s book, so who was the person from the band that Powder were supporting who offered her heroin🤔

Reactions: 4
If only because Noel will need a cash injection!

I follow Meg Mathews on Insta - I like her, she seems a bit scatty at times and my god she needs to stop with the filters but comes across as a good person and she loves animals which always gets my vote. I do think it’s weird how she posts so many old pictures of her and Noel together and often uses his music on her stories. She’s just posted a video now that Anais shot of his latest video. I mean it’s great if they’re on good terms like that but I would never post throw back pictures of my ex 🤷🏼‍♀️
Being married to Noel is her claim to fame. People would be more interested in him than her i reckon.

Reactions: 6
Proper surprised about them two. He was pretty unabashed about adoring her.
I was going to say the same. I thought they were pretty solid. Although @solid' and 'Celeb marriage' don't really go together. 22 years is like a Golden wedding for 'Normals'!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.