Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you mean? I haven’t commented on her testimony, (which I did watch actually, she came across well and very honestly I thought). I was referring to hanging out with him in her spare time. If I want to have my own opinion on that, then I think that’s ok isn’t it? Last time I checked this was neither a Kate, or indeed Johnny Depp rave thread.
Wasn’t it you who referred to JD? Not I…
And lol @ Amber Heard coming across as honest.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, me neither- fair play for her clearing that up. If she is mates with Johnny her choice, but I’m entitled to judge. She’s also mates with James Brown and Galliano, both of whom have public racist outbursts, so I simply don’t rate her as a particularly good judge of character.
I think she's quite laissez faire in attitude so doesn't have a filter
Or maybe she simply doesn't drop friends just because they made mistakes or have some bad qualities as well.

She is flawed herself and made some mistakes also, but her exes and friends seem to stay on good terms with her through the decades which I would say is a sign of a pretty good character.

I love that she doesn't simply do what conventional people would expect from her and that she doesn't care if she is being judged.
In my view, this is part of what makes her iconic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Or maybe she simply doesn't drop friends just because they made mistakes or have some bad qualities as well.

She is flawed herself and made some mistakes also, but her exes and friends seem to stay on good terms with her through the decades which I would say is a sign of a pretty good character.

I love that she doesn't simply do what conventional people would expect from her and that she doesn't care if she is being judged.
In my view, this is part of what makes her iconic.
Agree with you on that

Reactions: 4
I nearly died of shock seeing that faint smile on Stella's face. She's usually so sour-faced that even the tide would turn back if it saw her waiting on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone who smokes 40 a day can hardly be described as 'clean living'.
I suppose it’s relatively clean living compared to what they were before.

At the moment the papers are saying pete Doherty is clean living. But it looks like the bloke still drinks a lot and still takes coke. But I suppose if he was taking heroin then to him it’s being fairly sober

At the moment the papers are saying pete Doherty is clean living. But it looks like the bloke still drinks a lot and still takes coke. But I suppose if he was taking heroin then to him it’s being fairly sober
How can you tell he does coke just from looking? Dont get me wrong, I understand where your coming from - he’s clearly not doing heroin anymore but still looks absolutely wrecked - but how do you know that’s not ‘just’ from booze?

Reactions: 3
How can you tell he does coke just from looking? Dont get me wrong, I understand where your coming from - he’s clearly not doing heroin anymore but still looks absolutely wrecked - but how do you know that’s not ‘just’ from booze?
He’s also still larger- if you’re caning it on coke you have no appetite

Reactions: 5

He looks the exact opposite of a cokehead.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.