Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To those who were wondering whether she's dim or not, there is this from Popbitch. šŸ¤£

The best Kate Moss/Popbitch story that came from 2001 was the one about Kate being warned at a location shoot that the buildingā€™s toilet had no door (ā€œHow the duck am I supposed to get in there then?ā€) ā€“ but we tell that one all the time.

Given all thatā€™s going on in court at the minute, there is one other that might be worth retelling here. On a fashion shoot in 2001, Kate was very keen to show off the fancy piece of jewellery she had brought in for it.

ā€œSee this necklace?ā€ she asked people in the studio, giving them a good eyeful. ā€œItā€™s been up Johnny Deppā€™s bum.ā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Kate is looking decidedly off her face on drugs in DJ Fat Tonyā€™s latest Insta post - the eyes, the jawā€¦

Reactions: 6
I think she looks absolutely off her face in one of the Zara promo shots, sheā€™s wild-eyed and I canā€™t believe they used it tbh

Reactions: 9
Em.. I think she looks rather lovely in those photos! There have been other photos lately that I think she looks a bit less beautiful in. (Still a thousand times more beautiful than me)

Reactions: 8
To those who were wondering whether she's dim or not, there is this from Popbitch. šŸ¤£

The best Kate Moss/Popbitch story that came from 2001 was the one about Kate being warned at a location shoot that the buildingā€™s toilet had no door (ā€œHow the duck am I supposed to get in there then?ā€) ā€“ but we tell that one all the time.

Given all thatā€™s going on in court at the minute, there is one other that might be worth retelling here. On a fashion shoot in 2001, Kate was very keen to show off the fancy piece of jewellery she had brought in for it.

ā€œSee this necklace?ā€ she asked people in the studio, giving them a good eyeful. ā€œItā€™s been up Johnny Deppā€™s bum.ā€
In fairness - I can easily imagine the comment about the toilet door being facetious. Sheā€™s not academically well educated but her career wouldnā€™t have been what it has been if she was a complete vacuous moron.

Reactions: 6
I just took a look at the Zara pics, she looks alright. The only one which I don't like is the one where she's wearing a white mini dress with some sort of silver studs/sequins/whatever. It looks like she's having an un-coordinated dance move.

But it did make me think I want something sparkly for Xmas so I guess the advertising worked!

Reactions: 2
In fairness - I can easily imagine the comment about the toilet door being facetious. Sheā€™s not academically well educated but her career wouldnā€™t have been what it has been if she was a complete vacuous moron.
She was probably off her head on something šŸ˜‚

Em.. I think she looks rather lovely in those photos! There have been other photos lately that I think she looks a bit less beautiful in. (Still a thousand times more beautiful than me)
I think sheā€™s stunning - was and still is the greatest model of all time! I just think she looks like sheā€™s on something in the Zara pics, particularly the candid shot in the silver dress. Kate is Kate, Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the first time if itā€™s true, I just hope sheā€™s ok as there have been several photographs and occasions recently where it seems quite obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Itā€™s not fair of me but Iā€™m disappointed in the Kate x Diet Coke collab - I mean, advertising carbonated drinks just isnā€™t very cool, is it.

Reactions: 4
Kateā€™s done Desert Island Discs now, though I havenā€™t listened yet. She seems to have talked more in the last few weeks than she has in a decade!

Itā€™s not fair of me but Iā€™m disappointed in the Kate x Diet Coke collab - I mean, advertising carbonated drinks just isnā€™t very cool, is it.
I guess the 3 mill fee was erm, not be be sniffed at šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.