Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought about Noel & Kate are no way, she's way too A+++ list to go for Noel and I can see him starting up a again with a younger but normal non celeb woman maybe even another kid etc. On second thoughts though and considering the talk about Kate and Nikolai I'm more inclined to think perhaps? I seem to remember that Daniel Craig dropped his long term partner and mother of his child the moment Kate Moss looked in his direction so I think she has that power, especially perhaps for guys of a certain age who knew her in her prime and for whom she was the fantasy (Bobby Gillespie anyone?). I mean how many women can say they are an actual Icon of an era? I guess Meg could actually lay claim to a degree of icon status, more so than Sara as she was actually there at the height of oasis and britpop. Anyway to speculate, things not so great at home for Noel or Kate, they get together to comfort each other and yeah I could see that happening but I'd be shocked if it lasted. He's not sophisicated enough for her and she's ultimately too old and wise to wind up stuck with him.

Maybe Sara was the one who called time on the marriage.
I think this is quite possible, she could have that menopausal clarity and be thinking do I really want to be stuck with this old moaner for the next 25 years or do I take my share of the dosh and live on my own terms?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just finished reading Pearl Lowe’s book, so who was the person from the band that Powder were supporting who offered her heroin🤔
*twins!* I just finshed it as well, my eyes got a good workout from all the rolling.

Pearl said she had a massive crush on the guy with the heroin, I figured maybe Damon Albarn?

Reactions: 6
*twins!* I just finshed it as well, my eyes got a good workout from all the rolling.

Pearl said she had a massive crush on the guy with the heroin, I figured maybe Damon Albarn?
Damon was hot as toast in the 90s 🔥

I want to read Pearls book but last time I looked it was quite expensive to buy.

Reactions: 4
Damon was hot as toast in the 90s 🔥

I want to read Pearls book but last time I looked it was quite expensive to buy.
Agreed!

If we could DM I would post you mine. Otherwise, ebay (where I got my copy) or charity shop (where it's going tomorrow)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed!

If we could DM I would post you mine. Otherwise, ebay (where I got my copy) or charity shop (where it's going tomorrow)
Ah bless you, that’s sweet! Yeah I’ll keep ‘em peeled on eBay 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
No one’s a downgrade from Johnny Depp, if a gun was held to my head I’d genuinely prefer to date Pete Doherty.
Same. As an aside, I’ve never actually found Pete Doherty attractive but he was on the Buzzcocks Xmas special and he was hilarious. I can sort of understand what they all saw in him.

Just finished reading Pearl Lowe’s book, so who was the person from the band that Powder were supporting who offered her heroin🤔
This was discussed on one of the previous threads and someone worked out it was the lead singer (I think) of Menswear! Apparently, Powder toured with them and the dates lined up.

Reactions: 10
I do think Pete Doherty even of he isn't the most attractive and he obviously has his issues is as an artist the real deal or at least was and is quite special in his way and that is probably quite appealing in a sea of blaggers and posers.

Reactions: 7
Ah bless you, that’s sweet! Yeah I’ll keep ‘em peeled on eBay 👍🏻
I got a copy from Music Magpie but yeah it was fairly expensive for such an old, second hand autobiography of an old groupie. I had the same eye rolling reaction. She and Daisy are very lucky she had her Boring middle class parents around.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so nobody thinking meg and noel getting back together
where does Meg get her money from now im getting that Noel dosent pay for Anais anymore,well not to meg anyway

Reactions: 2
where does Meg get her money from now im getting that Noel dosent pay for Anais anymore,well not to meg anyway
If she owned a house in London it wouldve appreciated by millions over the years. Then sold it and moved to Cornwall and live off the house profits.

Reactions: 7
Well that would be kind of amazing if they got back together but I think their is a lot if bad blood between them, he's been very unkind about her in the past. On the other hand strong emotion even if its dislike is still strong emotion and more passionate than apathy so who knows?!!!!

Reactions: 2
I got a copy from Music Magpie but yeah it was fairly expensive for such an old, second hand autobiography of an old groupie. I had the same eye rolling reaction. She and Daisy are very lucky she had her Boring middle class parents around.
I never liked Pearl Lowe much, always seemed a bit desperate for fame. Her hubby Danny seemed nice on Masterchef though.

Reactions: 6
No I don’t think that’s on the cards - and why should it? Despite the appearance of her insta account, I don’t think they’re in contact. She was/is famous for marrying Noel, nothing else and now spends her days in Cornwall living off the profits of the Primrose Hill house that she sold. She’s not cool or pretty enough for him these days - harsh I know.

Reactions: 5
He can get with Kate now. They’ve always been close friends. She’s not been seen in ages. The rumours are that things aren’t great with Nikolai. Her usual type is musicians.
This looks like a Mam in a northern town chillaxing on the sofa with her delinquent son who has just been released on parole 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i always felt there is a lot of misogyny in the way fans have blamed sara for the oasis breakup and brothers feud - as if the two brothers are innocent!

anyway, side note - anyone is an upgrade from depp nowadays, he looks like a walking corpse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.