Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. As an aside, I’ve never actually found Pete Doherty attractive but he was on the Buzzcocks Xmas special and he was hilarious. I can sort of understand what they all saw in him.

This was discussed on one of the previous threads and someone worked out it was the lead singer (I think) of Menswear! Apparently, Powder toured with them and the dates lined up.
I remember this discussion on another site and apparently it was someone called Chris Gentry from MensWear and he also supplied Justine (and Damon). Here he is, at Justine‘s house, disgusting pig is picking his nose and generally looking like death warmed up. Imagine shagging that, you’d have to be off your nut.

From 4.50 onward. Jake and Dinos Chapman, the somewhat famous and cool artists here who made whatever that was for Justine, recently got done for making and promoting Ch*ld P*rn.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Justine and Damon trying to convince themselves that they like that creepy mannequin 'yeah...umm...I really...like it'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember this discussion on another site and apparently it was someone called Chris Gentry from MensWear and he also supplied Justine (and Damon). Here he is, at Justine‘s house, disgusting pig is picking his nose and generally looking like death warmed up. Imagine shagging that, you’d have to be off your nut.

From 4.50 onward. Jake and Dinos Chapman, the somewhat famous and cool artists here who made whatever that was for Justine, recently got done for making and promoting Ch*ld P*rn.
Ch*ld p*rn? Who would‘ve thought! Seems like a completely normal artwork to me. 😞

Reactions: 4
Ch*ld p*rn? Who would‘ve thought! Seems like a completely normal artwork to me. 😞

They got dragged into the Balenciaga fracas..

I’m still searching for the Justine and Damon Part 1 to that above video. Part 2 (above) certainly showed J + D completely strung out on heroin, the stupid pricks. Slurring their words, rail thin, pale as you like. Damon admitted all this years later, of course. And apparently that Chris Gentry is now managing up and coming bands, the idiot better not be introducing them to the sniff sniff.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

They got dragged into the Balenciaga fracas..

I’m still searching for the Justine and Damon Part 1 to that above video. Part 2 (above) certainly showed J + D completely strung out on heroin, the stupid pricks. Slurring their words, rail thin, pale as you like. Damon admitted all this years later, of course. And apparently that Chris Gentry is now managing up and coming bands, the idiot better not be introducing them to the sniff sniff.
I think it’s a sign of Damon‘s good character, that neither Justine nor Suzy (don’t know who else he dated. Mel C I‘ve read I think) are conventionally attractive. Since he was so popular back then he could easily have dated supermodels, if he had fancied, I guess.

Reactions: 3
She likes them tall tho. How old is Nikolai? Maybe he wants a family of his own.
He's only 36, but looks older. Depp's only 5'8. Considering how often the industry exaggerates actors heights, he may well be shorter lol.

licensed-image.jpg

I can't find anything about that online.

I think it’s a sign of Damon‘s good character, that neither Justine nor Suzy (don’t know who else he dated. Mel C I‘ve read I think) are conventionally attractive. Since he was so popular back then he could easily have dated supermodels, if he had fancied, I guess.
I do get what you're saying but I thinkk Justine, Suzi and Mel C are all attractive women, perhaps more athletic or slightly androgynous than highly feminine which I guess is what you mean, Damon definitely has a type which p makes sense given he was a rather delicate pretty boy himself.

I do remember wondering how Justine was the 90s answer to Helen of Troy but I get her appeal more now. Mel C and Justine still look good while Damom looks like an old hobo.

I do get what you're saying but I thinkk Justine, Suzi and Mel C are all attractive women, perhaps more athletic or slightly androgynous than highly feminine which I guess is what you mean, Damon definitely has a type which p makes sense given he was a rather delicate pretty boy himself.

I do remember wondering how Justine was the 90s answer to Helen of Troy but I get her appeal more now. Mel C and Justine still look good while Damom looks like an old hobo.
About 20 years ago now, I worked with a guy who knew Justine Frischmann from her UCL days. He loathed her. Absolutely hated her but would never say why exactly.

All he would say is that her father bankrolled her music career and paid the other member's wages, bought promotion slots etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Definitely not "massive crush" worthy. Poor taste, Pearl!

• Haha

Yeah, they're tomboys.

Any proof of Albarn being bi? Anderson has said he is. Personally, I hated Britpop. I get the impression I'm in the minority though.

• Heart

Personally I also find them very attractive, but they are not model-pretty or Hollywood-pretty.

Yeah, they're tomboys.

Any proof of Albarn being bi? Anderson has said he is. Personally, I hated Britpop. I get the impression I'm in the minority though.
Within blur, I‘d definitely attest some sexual tension. Could have been jokingly, ofc, but they were very comfortable with that image for sure.

I discovered late 90s „Graham Coxon‘s diary“ (someone claimed to have found it in the bins), where „Graham“(?) wrote, it was common practice for him to give Alex James a bj before their shows. The diary originating at their height of fame, drunkenness and desperation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
About 20 years ago now, I worked with a guy who knew Justine Frischmann from her UCL days. He loathed her. Absolutely hated her but would never say why exactly.

All he would say is that her father bankrolled her music career and paid the other member's wages, bought promotion slots etc.
Kind of sounds like sour grapes but even in Bret Anderson autobiography he said she was from a very wealthy, privileged background go she most likely was bank rolled and we wouldn't have heard from her otherwise. I think that elastica album is OK though. I cam also imagine Justine looking down on people she felt were boring or uncool.

Yeah, they're tomboys.

I don't know of he was bi, no proof anyway but he liked more masculine women and I had some friends at uni with that preferance who eventually came out as gay.

Here from the horses mouth 😆

Last edited:
Personally I also find them very attractive, but they are not model-pretty or Hollywood-pretty.

Within blur, I‘d definitely attest some sexual tension. Could have been jokingly, ofc, but they were very comfortable with that image for sure.

I discovered late 90s „Graham Coxon‘s diary“ (someone claimed to have found it in the bins), where „Graham“(?) wrote, it was common practice for him to give Alex James a bj before their shows. The diary originating at their height of fame, drunkenness and desperation.
Oh come on… that sounds like something out of fan fiction

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Justine’s dad (Link above). Absolutely loaded. She was your typical West London trust fund brat, who decided to slum it in a band. Pretty boys don’t age well, but masculine-looking girls in their teens/20s generally soften with age. I think Damon was very high brow, educated, arty, bohemian, which took precedence so less focused on ‘looks’ and more on an Individual’s culture, worldliness etc. I occasionally look at his daughter’s instagram and she is of course beautiful. So far not a Nepo baby.

Reactions: 10
I was an Oasis fan back in the day so I never really rated him, but I saw Gorrliaz a while back and thought he had aged well and still looks cute

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I never knew that Damon Albarn and Mel C were a thing! Talk about an unlikely pairing. That's like Jo Brand going out with one of the Chuckle Brothers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.