Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hunky tattooed influencer pictured in cosy holiday photos with Meg Mathews was still in a relationship with his girlfriend of seven years who has dumped him over the snaps, MailOnline can reveal.

Meg appeared to go Instagram official with Jay James yesterday when she posted a series of seemingly loved-up pictures of the pair soaking up the sun in Newquay.

But today MailOnline can reveal that James, whose real name is Jason Stuart, had not told girlfriend Kate Griffiths about his trip to Cornwall with Meg.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
5AD9CE55-60FA-4813-A4E0-AA0F8637C42E.jpeg
Sienna has shared her house on architectural digest recently. She seems lovely

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 19
She didn’t seem lovely when she was shagging married man and dad of 5 young children Balthazar Getty. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a piece of tit too.

Love, how that magazine portrays it as a lovely, romantic relationship. 😅
I mean, it’s 14 yrs ago? Maybe she learned from her mistakes and changed since then.

Reactions: 10
Sienna's a funny one. You can tell she's chaotic and doesn't give a solitary duck, but gets away with it because she's posh and 'bohemian'.

Always here for Sienna, Alexa Chung and Kate Moss tea, though :)

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised to see Sienna putting photos of her home into the public domain; she's always been privacy-conscious. I suspect she is thinking about selling.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised to see Sienna putting photos of her home into the public domain; she's always been privacy-conscious. I suspect she is thinking about selling.

That was my first thought.Whenever these celebs give AD a tour of their house,you almost always see it up for sale a few weeks later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn’t seem lovely when she was shagging married man and dad of 5 young children Balthazar Getty. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a piece of tit too.

What happened there in the end? I remember it being all over the papers at the time and if memory serves she got slated a lot more than him, despite him being the one who was actually married.

Reactions: 10
I'm underwhelmed by her cottage. Any info on Sienna's boyfriend Oli Green?

Reactions: 2
I'd completely forgotten Sienna had dated Rhys Ifans. I know he always looks wrecked but I think he's got something about him, he dated Anna Friel too who I think is also very beautiful.

Reactions: 8
I'd completely forgotten Sienna had dated Rhys Ifans. I know he always looks wrecked but I think he's got something about him, he dated Anna Friel too who I think is also very beautiful.
I only know him from Notting Hill (the movie) but do love his role in it. Wasn’t there some sexual assault claims about him though?

co.uk/news/media/rhys-ifans-sparks-row-with-outburst-in-praise-of-date-rape-883753.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What happened there in the end? I remember it being all over the papers at the time and if memory serves she got slated a lot more than him, despite him being the one who was actually married.
He slunk back to his wife and kids once he got threatened with his inheritance being cut off as I remember. They both lost work acting wise, - but it looked like it was just a billionaires hobby for him anyway I reckon.

Reactions: 5
I too was a bit underwhelmed by Sienna's house - I expected it to be very eclectic but it was a bit too rustic for my taste. Vanessa Hudgen's home in LA on the other hand - WOW!

Reactions: 2
I too was a bit underwhelmed by Sienna's house - I expected it to be very eclectic but it was a bit too rustic for my taste. Vanessa Hudgen's home in LA on the other hand - WOW!
It was Siennas house but it was all done and staged by the designer. The designer chose everything as 'if i loved it i knew Sienna would too'. It was too chi chi for me. Too put together for a look.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.