Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, probably no one is interested but I did some more searching and can't find anything out about Oli's life other than he's an actor/model. I'm wondering if they're a genuine relationship, because they're constantly papped and supposedly even covertly snapped in a restaurant. 🤨 Snogging, as usual lol. Everywhere they are snogging! They've been to tonnes of high profile events together recently. Is someone trying to make him 'happen'? Aways using his name in the headline, rather than referring to him as 'Sienna with new bf/beau' or whatever. Bit unusual for someone so unfamous. Tatler described them as the new 'It couple'. But is anyone interested in her these days? I'll admit I don't know much about Sienna though, so perhaps I'm way off. Didn't someone say she's a very private person?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, probably no one is interested but I did some more searching and can't find anything out about Oli's life other than he's an actor/model. I'm wondering if they're a genuine relationship, because they're constantly papped and supposedly even covertly snapped in a restaurant. 🤨 Snogging, as usual lol. Everywhere they are snogging! They've been to tonnes of high profile events together recently. Is someone trying to make him 'happen'? Aways using his name in the headline, rather than referring to him as 'Sienna with new bf/beau' or whatever. Bit unusual for someone so unfamous. Tatler described them as the new 'It couple'. But is anyone interested in her these days? I'll admit I don't know much about Sienna though, so perhaps I'm way off. Didn't someone say she's a very private person?
Yeh theyre always papped snogging. Interesting points youve raised

Reactions: 2
I read something the other day - I think he's a wealthy/well-connected person's offspring. Sorry, I am fuzzy on the details - peri-menopause brain fog 🥴 - but I remember thinking that this could account for the DM always writing about him?

I know I found them ONCE :) they’re the litre bottles as well, isn’t she doing travel sized ones? :)
My Asda has multipacks of cans in (obviously very niche but worth checking asda if you’re near one)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My Asda has multipacks of cans in (obviously very niche but worth checking asda if you’re near one)
I kind of meant if I was in the supermarket anyway, not make a special trip to get Kate coke 😂 you know I might just take your advice though, the leopard print bottle brings me joy

Reactions: 3
Not sure this is realy the right place but they run with some of this crew so, Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Thoughts?

Reactions: 3
Fascinating! Also Sam’s ex dated Lily Allen.
Agreed! Genuinely ikk-ed out at the age at which she began a relationship with him but they have endured so it was obviously meant to be. They seem to know so many big hitters. I think she’s attractive but looks like a horse (sorry!) and he is very handsome but the constant Zoolander pouring is very off putting. I get the impression he takes himself VERY seriously 😂

I was at Babington a few years back and they were there but did nothing of interest apart from eat dinner at a table that faced the wall so us civilians couldn’t stare at them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watching Sienna Miller’s cottage tour. “The previous owners sold it to me with all their furniture, but now it’s much more sophisticated and evolved”. What an arrogant thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's been reported he already had a girlfriend when he got with Meg. So that's a good start then.
Well, good luck, Meg. What's the saying? You lose them the same way you get them.

His beard looks glued on, it doesn't mesh with his face at all. 😄

Agreed! Genuinely ikk-ed out at the age at which she began a relationship with him but they have endured so it was obviously meant to be. They seem to know so many big hitters. I think she’s attractive but looks like a horse (sorry!) and he is very handsome but the constant Zoolander pouring is very off putting. I get the impression he takes himself VERY seriously 😂
I don't think a power-imbalanced relationship (at least at its beginning) with a 20+ year age gap can be meant to be but they certainly like to assure the public it's working and they're in it for the long haul. They've lasted longer than I expected. I do wonder if ATJ will ever reflect back on losing his younger years to such an early marriage and fatherhood; he was essentially groomed by Sam.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.