Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Is her kid’s name Franklyn Friday or is she that self obsessed she thinks people want to see her kid every Friday, btw?

Same goes for the stairs. The same picture of the stairs all the time. Wtf. What is this the twilight zone hun.

I will say her kid’s room is nice. It looks almost normal. And entirely different to the rest of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SophiaAnda123

Her Instagram account should come with a trigger warning - what in the crack den lsd hell is going on? Stairs made me sick and don’t get me started on that toilet.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Nooooooo. How will I cope without my dose of Uglyenormousprojects.
Fuck it, do your bedroom. Just get aload of fluorescent spray paint, some shitty wank stickers, get totally wankered on LSD and wine, blindfold yourself and start spraying and sticking!!! High jinx and a montage to this crazy fucker all in one night.
I'd say that's winning

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Discovered this as I’m reading thread 1 of the glamorous house post this is headache inducing I don’t know how she relaxes
I was a Borderline hoarder til last year. My house was always nice and tidy looking but my cupboards were heaving to the brim of stuff I had just kept for the sake of keeping. Feel so much better now I've declutteted 90% of it. House feels alot lighter if that makes sense. Deep down she must wake up and feel like shit looking at it. Imagine walking on the sellotape floor first thing in the morning in this weather.

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
Just came here to say…. That front door. Oh my god it’s ghastly! Oh, and none of the windows are even matching, it’s hilarious!!! Is it’s seriously just done up in electrical tape? And then the numbers just put on in leopard print tape as well, it’s not even symmetrical
I got in a thing about that last night but talked myself out of posting so as not to be quite such a petty bitch BUT HERE WE ARE!!

The front door is absolutely the fuckin pits. Even with the saturation turned all the way up you can still see how poorly done it is. She's done such a poor job around the moulding, the sticky back plastic is stretched and puckered all over the shop. Why settle for such a pisspoor job?!?!?!?!?!
The numbers are the dogshit cherry on the dogshit sundae - barely legible.

The sticky back plastic worktops in the kitchen are on, I think, their 2nd or 3rd iteration now and those are always similarly poorly done, especially around the corners - the over saturation hides a multitude of, I suspect, bubbles, scuffs, and mistakes but the big ones like the creasing and puckering and where its stretched over the corners etc is always visible. Unless she throws a tea towel over it. 👀👀👀

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
Just... The most dismal thing. Ultra depressing.

The paving, the pebbledash, the damp, the dirt. Turns out that you can't gild a turd with sticky-backed plastic, duct tape or party balloons.

Screenshot_20221123_074700.jpg

RE: Landing tree & decor. Bizarre to put together such a ""statement"" tree then camouflage it so it's virtually invisible. The "redecoration" is somehow a downgrade too imo.

• Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh god are those pallets even fixed or has she just slung a few down and called it a day?! It doesn't look stable/safe at all. Nice to see she's ran out of house to assault so now the garden's getting a does of abuse instead. Mess
You know Tasha. Prepping things isn't exactly her forte. Imagine her teenage son wants to bring a girl home to meet the family, he would be dying of shame poor boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Actually our daughter’s room and the living room (where we spend a lot of time) are the best two rooms in ours. The rest can wait 🤣 I did order some prints the other night and it just made me wonder how much she spends on stuff like that because they aren’t cheap.
Surely you'd use that money to I dunno, make the house nice?

• Haha
Reactions: 2