Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

*edited oh I didn't know you were blocked @Lucyxxxx here's your screenshots
View attachment 1745190View attachment 1745191
I’m speechless 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
the kitchen floor made out of sellotape kills me every time she pops up on my instagram - which is regularly as a few people who i interact with follow her.
Yeah I'm sure the living room is half sellotape as well. Imagine that on your feet on a cold winter morning. πŸ˜‚ I hate it when she manages to get something perfectly decent and just destroys it. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2

JulesC

VIP Member
That's about the nicest part of her house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I'm going to get a shit door sign it will say "you beaut" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is the crack den family home lately? Have social services intervened yet? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unfortunately not, it still looks like a bad acid trip 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Some People!

Chatty Member

Eeeeverything else here: https://dumpor.com/v/prettypocketprojects or https://insta-stories.site/prettypocketprojects

Still no actual bed tho!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sometimes I think my house is boring and plain. Then I look at her page and love my calm house again 🀣.
Her dream reminds me off when I try and sleep after a two day bender, when my body is shutting down but my brain is going 90.
Haha same. Apart from the 2 day bender bit lol. I'm still raging she blocked me. I wanna be able to look at it in real time and make me feel better about my own house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
Mean little thought I had when I first saw her kitchen which I'm only just now sharing because it *still* sticks out to me:

Her washing machine and tumble dryer are pretty much the only things in the house untouched by permanent decoration (even the lav is spray painted ffs). They each are stark white with a little bit of tape decoration. It really stands out.
I've always suspected that they are rented or perhaps even belong to someone else, like they need to be able to be returned to their original state at some point.

No shame in that, of course, but I always wonder about it. Their rental circumstances just bewilder me.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Is her kid’s name Franklyn Friday or is she that self obsessed she thinks people want to see her kid every Friday, btw?

Same goes for the stairs. The same picture of the stairs all the time. Wtf. What is this the twilight zone hun.

I will say her kid’s room is nice. It looks almost normal. And entirely different to the rest of the house.
Oh she thinks everyone's obsessed with her kid lol. That fucking "gallery wall" don't even start me on that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She wrecked her older sons room as well to a lesser degree. Absolutely awful house. The stuff of nightmares.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Actually our daughter’s room and the living room (where we spend a lot of time) are the best two rooms in ours. The rest can wait 🀣 I did order some prints the other night and it just made me wonder how much she spends on stuff like that because they aren’t cheap.

• Haha
Just came here to say…. That front door. Oh my god it’s ghastly! Oh, and none of the windows are even matching, it’s hilarious!!! Is it’s seriously just done up in electrical tape? And then the numbers just put on in leopard print tape as well, it’s not even symmetrical