Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Why did she have the same dress on as someone else last night? Was that planned? If not, I bet she was fuming. She looks like she tries so hard to be the quirky girl who’s so ‘different’.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Mean little thought I had when I first saw her kitchen which I'm only just now sharing because it *still* sticks out to me:

Her washing machine and tumble dryer are pretty much the only things in the house untouched by permanent decoration (even the lav is spray painted ffs). They each are stark white with a little bit of tape decoration. It really stands out.
I've always suspected that they are rented or perhaps even belong to someone else, like they need to be able to be returned to their original state at some point.

No shame in that, of course, but I always wonder about it. Their rental circumstances just bewilder me.
Good spot there. It always stood out to me how different and dare I say it nice her babys bedroom is compared to the rest of the house.

JulesC

VIP Member
Why has nobody intervened? Thing is she could probably have spent less and made the place half decent. The little boys room is quiet cute and she did a Harry Potter mural for someone and I was shocked it was actually nice. Why not apply that to your own house? How do you get in the mood to shag with all that shite surrounding you?
No relaxing or romancing goes on in that house 🤣

Do you think they play terrible acid house all the time as well to match their aesthetic?

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
Whilst I do hate giving her a follow and adding to her numbers, I do find it extremely motivational to declutter my own space.
Screenshot_20230107_105303.jpg

I'm pretty tolerant of ~maximalism, but this is crazy - can each and every one of these bits of plastic really be super meaningful and need to be on display?? The first comment on this post is "Must be a nightmare cleaning for you, wow" and she replied simply "I enjoy it".
Idgi, the kitchen looks borderline unusable to me, unless they don't cook??
Bleurgh.

(also, check out like lifting/bubbled sticky back plastic along the front of the worktop here, both kinds. Why is she happy with such a poor finish?! It's all gotta be thrown up in a manic moment.)

• Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I got in a thing about that last night but talked myself out of posting so as not to be quite such a petty bitch BUT HERE WE ARE!!

The front door is absolutely the fuckin pits. Even with the saturation turned all the way up you can still see how poorly done it is. She's done such a poor job around the moulding, the sticky back plastic is stretched and puckered all over the shop. Why settle for such a pisspoor job?!?!?!?!?!
The numbers are the dogshit cherry on the dogshit sundae - barely legible.

The sticky back plastic worktops in the kitchen are on, I think, their 2nd or 3rd iteration now and those are always similarly poorly done, especially around the corners - the over saturation hides a multitude of, I suspect, bubbles, scuffs, and mistakes but the big ones like the creasing and puckering and where its stretched over the corners etc is always visible. Unless she throws a tea towel over it. 👀👀👀
She blocked me a while back. Screenshots for the fallen please?

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why did she have the same dress on as someone else last night? Was that planned? If not, I bet she was fuming. She looks like she tries so hard to be the quirky girl who’s so ‘different’.
Show me please beaut? She defo devotes her life to showing how "not like the other girls" she is. Sorry but the crates as a bed frame gets me every time. 44k followers and not 1 single bed company will give you a freebie frame to advertise?

JulesC

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx are you messing about your front door colour or are you desperate to copy our pockets? She’s posted this today 🤣 you have to get the same shit sign on your door too.