Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just popping on to share my ire that she's been gifted a £908 sofa. That she'll wreck.
Screen shots for the fallen please? Why on earth would anyone gift HER a sofa? Oh yeah love Tash with the crack dens new sofa, need to emulate her style and get one for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx are you messing about your front door colour or are you desperate to copy our pockets? She’s posted this today 🤣 you have to get the same shit sign on your door too.
That's about the nicest part of her house 😂😂😂 if I'm going to get a shit door sign it will say "you beaut" 😂😂😂 how is the crack den family home lately? Have social services intervened yet? 😂😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How's the crack den going? Still can't believe she tried to take that shit over to FB and got all hurt over people telling her the truth about it. 😂😂😂 you horrible humans. Ok love but my house is fit for human habitation so who's the horrible one here?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I darent look might get TRIANGULATED 🔺let it all calm down first post screenshots guys!
I think I’ve seen her in the daily fail or could be someone else it was the graffiti comment
Yeah think she was in the metro for the toilet being like an 80s nightclub toilet or something.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
She definitely has a toddler son. I’m not great at interior design but our house is like a toy shop tbh. I’ll save doing how I want it for when my daughter is older and spends all her time in her room 🤣🤣

JulesC

VIP Member
It reminds me of Shangri-La at Glastonbury, feel like it should only be viewed when off your tits.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx Every picture of her house I see gives me a headache and I’d like to personally thank you, because I followed this shitshow I now get recommended every maximalist explosion of crap house on Instagram. The algorithm thinks I like that ‘style’, I do not. 🤣
I'm so jealous. Can't believe my 2 fave insta car crashes have me blocked. 💔

• Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I just can’t imagine what the midwives and health visitor thought when they did their home visits. I am sure they were polite outwardly but must have been thinking wtf inside! I bet they showed their colleagues her Instagram page afterwards!

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I know this thread is dead but I had to post this. What the fuck is that door?
I’m actually like colourful interesting stuff but it looks awful, not even finished nicely to get rid of air bubbles etc like a kids project.

2EFBCE01-B6BA-4795-B90B-8E11DA272C1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

JulesC

VIP Member
Hahahahaha. Starts covering him in frog tape. It's the washing machine that gets me every time. The wrapping paper as wallpaper. 😂😂😂😂
Its all terrible but the washing machine really takes the biscuit doesn’t it? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Honestly I looked at her feed and had to lie down in a darkroom. Her house gave me a fucking headache. He kid is gonna be so embarrassed to bring mates home to that.
She already has a teenager also forced to live in such conditions. Poor kid.

nichew

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ. I’m all for being creative but her landlord the poor bastard!!! Imagine doing a home inspection to see a crack den looking toilet that’s been spray painted. Some of the work is pretty creative though. Like the HP wall mural. But some of it is questionable.
Good luck finding the crack with all that crap pasted,sprayed,splashed and what ever else all over the place 😂

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
9ABE5CE1-69FC-4A8E-84B0-85777118629C.png

There’s a lot going on here, too much to comment on everything’s that wrong. I think the fence offends me the most (what da actual fuck?) followed very closely by the shit pallets being used as decking - wouldn’t let my kid near that.

• Haha

flamingflamingo

I forgot I posted on here last week haha!
God just headache inducing! I couldn’t sit in that house
Ironic how a house that looks like a bad acid trip also makes you want to pour acid in your eyes

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
So you're all just gonna ignore that tree on the landing are you? Make me draw attention to it? And the new decor around it? And the Christmas door makeover? You're making me watch these things with my good eyes? And no one else feels like this needs a mention? The woman needs sectioning. Makes me feel grubby, like I'd get a splinter walking around in her house.

*edited oh I didn't know you were blocked @Lucyxxxx here's your screenshots
View attachment 1745190View attachment 1745191
Oh my. I haven’t checked in on her for a while. How is she getting worse?

An acid trip would be less psychedelic 🫠

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Dresses are revolting. Nuff said
I actually really like the dress. 🙊🙊🙊 on the other girl not her though. Im a fan of a bold midi and white runners though 😣. She tagged George so I even checked the asda website for it but couldn’t find it 🤣

No idea lol. Maybe she thought I was that Lucy girl from tattle. 😂😂😂
No way did she do in a couple of hours what Marcus and his cronies have been trying to do for months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha