Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well @Lucyxxxx, thank you so much for bringing me here. This subject matter and snarkery is bang up my street. 🍿🍿🍿

I'm not even going to hate on the maximalist stuff because some folk do it well. I don't mind a bit (or even a lot) of colour.

My beef here is twofold:

1) This is simply not a practical living space - it is plainly uncleanable. I saw she posted herself pushing a dirty mop back & forth on the kitchen floor. This hasn't changed my [correct] opinion of that. She's not scrubbing her lav or the paint would be coming off. No. It's all just too slapdash. Imagine how many pairs of tights and leggings and whatever get snagged on the SlumberPallets™️.

2) How can any landlord be OK with this??? They can't understand the full picture - she's spray painted the UPVC window frames!! That spraypaint isn't coming off the fenceposts - shit like that is forever! She can't even sell that stuff as "removable" or easily undone as you might be able to do with the kitchen floor or wall paint. As if they're getting their deposit back/ spending months using acetone & GooGone to remove the paint/duct tape residue.
Conclusion: landlord is planning to demolish when they leave.
I follow a few maximalist pages and it can look really nice but hers... there's no theme to it, no colour scheme, she doesn't prep (bits of paint on ceiling). Honestly her living room reminds me of the after pics of a house fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Also make your house look like shit if that's what you're into but at least try and do a decent job? Like on the toilet seat you can see she just started where ever and ran out of space so it just looks extra shit.
Just looks so shit and awful doesn't it. Its your home where your kids live, perhaps I dunno make an effort? Trying so desperately hard not to be like "other girls" that she turned her house in to a drugs den. Probably lives there under squatters rights.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Sometimes I think my house is boring and plain. Then I look at her page and love my calm house again 🤣.
Her dream reminds me off when I try and sleep after a two day bender, when my body is shutting down but my brain is going 90.

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
Well @Lucyxxxx, thank you so much for bringing me here. This subject matter and snarkery is bang up my street. 🍿🍿🍿

I'm not even going to hate on the maximalist stuff because some folk do it well. I don't mind a bit (or even a lot) of colour.

My beef here is twofold:

1) This is simply not a practical living space - it is plainly uncleanable. I saw she posted herself pushing a dirty mop back & forth on the kitchen floor. This hasn't changed my [correct] opinion of that. She's not scrubbing her lav or the paint would be coming off. No. It's all just too slapdash. Imagine how many pairs of tights and leggings and whatever get snagged on the SlumberPallets™️.

2) How can any landlord be OK with this??? They can't understand the full picture - she's spray painted the UPVC window frames!! That spraypaint isn't coming off the fenceposts - shit like that is forever! She can't even sell that stuff as "removable" or easily undone as you might be able to do with the kitchen floor or wall paint. As if they're getting their deposit back/ spending months using acetone & GooGone to remove the paint/duct tape residue.
Conclusion: landlord is planning to demolish when they leave.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Its all terrible but the washing machine really takes the biscuit doesn’t it? 🤣🤣
Why has nobody intervened? Thing is she could probably have spent less and made the place half decent. The little boys room is quiet cute and she did a Harry Potter mural for someone and I was shocked it was actually nice. Why not apply that to your own house? How do you get in the mood to shag with all that shite surrounding you?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
View attachment 1292611

There’s a lot going on here, too much to comment on everything’s that wrong. I think the fence offends me the most (what da actual fuck?) followed very closely by the shit pallets being used as decking - wouldn’t let my kid near that.
Noooo she's not trashing the garden as well? Hahahahahaha poor kids feel sorry for them. 😂😂

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
How's the shit hole doing?
@Lucyxxxx Every picture of her house I see gives me a headache and I’d like to personally thank you, because I followed this shitshow I now get recommended every maximalist explosion of crap house on Instagram. The algorithm thinks I like that ‘style’, I do not. 🤣

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
I'm shocked there's a husband there! How whipped/simple do you have to be to not put your foot down and refuse to live in that dump?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Some People!

Chatty Member
It's very Nathan Barley innit. Iike it's in the style of a maximalist arty person's design taste, but with 0 understanding of like... composition/ design/ art?

It's not a statement if it is meaningless, love.

All her 'vignettes' are terribly framed too (and I really don't get why they're repeated without changes so very regularly, either).

Stupid Geek Pie house.

@Lucyxxxx as requested.

@The Devils Arse @JoeBloggs - over here!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh honey - They all start out like this, but then we crawl under your skin, you can’t sleep without us on the brain, your page isn’t growing because people like it.…. We’re laughing at the LSD trip that is your home.
She's normally posting about everyone having a "boss little day" at these times but hasn't. Dont say we've driven her off the gram. Done the world a favour if we have. 😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just... The most dismal thing. Ultra depressing.

The paving, the pebbledash, the damp, the dirt. Turns out that you can't gild a turd with sticky-backed plastic, duct tape or party balloons.

View attachment 1753432

RE: Landing tree & decor. Bizarre to put together such a ""statement"" tree then camouflage it so it's virtually invisible. The "redecoration" is somehow a downgrade too imo.
Wouldn't it be cheaper and last long if she just got a wreath and a large candy cane and called it a day. Everything she does you can just tell its so cheap and naff. White wash the whole thing and just add a few bright cushions and throws or something. Horrible house.