Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Some People!

Chatty Member
FYI, the "landing tree" is now going to be "an all year rounder".

Quite apart from how it looks, how is it not in the way?
She's quite happy to make at least half of her kitchen worktops unusable with *stuff*, so why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can you imagine being the landlord when she hands the property back?

He’s wandering around the house looking dumbstruck. His head rotating as he scans the floors, walls and ceilings. He’s trying to take it all in. The penny is dropping. it’s not just a few stickers and chequered walls.

Then a cry comes from upstairs bathroom.
“She’s even spray painted the fucking ball cock fluorescent pink”
Hahahahaha. Starts covering him in frog tape. It's the washing machine that gets me every time. The wrapping paper as wallpaper. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
Discovered this as I’m reading thread 1 of the glamorous house post this is headache inducing I don’t know how she relaxes

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
She definitely has a toddler son. I’m not great at interior design but our house is like a toy shop tbh. I’ll save doing how I want it for when my daughter is older and spends all her time in her room 🤣🤣
yes toys are a given but this daft bint has all sorts of tatty trinkets at low levels and that tacky lamp as well

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Yeah think she was in the metro for the toilet being like an 80s nightclub toilet or something.
I thought that but I think it was a better version and she's done a half arsed job copying it.

I love how these 'influencers' have to state how many followers they have but looking down their posts they don't have any wow numbers liking their posts 🤣 like yeah your followers are high but more likely cos people just want to see the crap they put out there, same with our beggy 🤣 that house is traumatizing
Our Beggy 😅😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Whilst I do hate giving her a follow and adding to her numbers, I do find it extremely motivational to declutter my own space.
View attachment 1862406
I'm pretty tolerant of ~maximalism, but this is crazy - can each and every one of these bits of plastic really be super meaningful and need to be on display?? The first comment on this post is "Must be a nightmare cleaning for you, wow" and she replied simply "I enjoy it".
Idgi, the kitchen looks borderline unusable to me, unless they don't cook??
Bleurgh.

(also, check out like lifting/bubbled sticky back plastic along the front of the worktop here, both kinds. Why is she happy with such a poor finish?! It's all gotta be thrown up in a manic moment.)
The stickers over the appliances is what gets me every time. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Same. Nice is the word. Wholesome. Creative without being vulgar in some way.
She did something for someone else I think Harry Potter theme for their kids bedroom and, again it was really good. I don't get why she hasn't applied that same logic to her own house. She banged the Harry Potter mural thing out in a day or 2 as well so wouldn't take forever. The teenage boys bedroom isn't as bad as the rest of the house but the spray painted radiators 🤢. Wouldn't you get radiator covers and just spray them instead? The lack of prep work for someone who when she tries clearly knows how to prep always makes me laugh.